Pictures of ourselves
lol thanks for the compliments ^_~ lingerie ? thats how I always dress been a goth chick for a couple years now.
Haruka
how you always dress.....wow
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
i'd post some pics, but i don't have any on my computer. i was thinking using my friends scanner tom, so we'll see how it goes
Here are some pics of me with Blakuma and some sweet dancin' pics from a con last November.

http://www.shadatannis.com/wolfteam/arti...week1.html
Hey great picture of you with B. Akuma. I have to say it is kind of nice to put some pictures with names,but there is something about people's avatars that give me a little insight into there person. I don't know but maybe it's just me.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
No it is not just you. When I think about people that are on this website I never get a mental picture of how they really look. If I think about Zagatto, I get an image of Lupin. I think about Vicious, I get an image of...Vicious.

**EDIT**

That picture of Blakuma is priceless.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
:mad: hello, I posted a pic of me too, sniff sniff... figures everyone would forget me
I didn't forget about you animeshop. I liked your pic as well it just took a long time to load because of the base connection and all. The long hair looks great by the way.

Well then Kakoi I wonder is there a bearded anime charcter I could compare you too, maybe Jet from CB. I don't know I feel like I know a few poeple on these boards really well. And if I have a serious question I get honest, sometimes blunt over the head honest answers from you all.
Here are some pictures of me. I always look bad when I take pictures but since a lot of people posted theirs I though I should just go ahead and post mine as well.

Attached Files
.jpg   dscf1023.jpg (Size: 144.15 KB / Downloads: 220)
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Here's the other.

Attached Files
.jpg   dscf1044.jpg (Size: 191.41 KB / Downloads: 278)
wow, you don't look bad at all. if those are bad pictures of you then you most look stunning in person.
you know, i'd have to say there are a lot of attractive people here Smile
Andromeda18_ I have to say this... Damn it is so hot seeing all of that just there for me to stare at and lust over... Hey wait Vicious I am talking about her huge rack of...manga...Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Andromeda18_ I have to say this... Damn it is so hot seeing all of that just there for me to stare at and lust over... Hey wait Vicious I am talking about her huge rack of...manga...Big Grin

Hahahaha. You know what's funny. I actually was checking out the shelves trying to figure out what she had. I'm probably the only one on here who honestly was checking out her racks so to speak. Big Grin
You guys really made me laugh just now! Big Grin That 2nd picture's quality isn't the best so you can't really figure out what I have. I recently had to push about 140 volumes to the back of the shelves because I had completely run out of space in the front.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 180,748 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 5,909 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 11,935 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 4,922 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,301 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,610 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 10,925 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie