British commercial...
It's a British commercial everyone, nothing out of the ordinary....

Quicktime: Clickity click

Windows media: i suppose clickity click
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Wow, it feels kind of weird that I'm not going to have to explain what those were to Ryo :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
hahaha yet to see that on TV...too busy watching anime DVD's Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
That was pretty funny.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
onizuka17711 Wrote:Wow, it feels kind of weird that I'm not going to have to explain what those were to Ryo :p .

Im sure you will have to explain things to him in due time when he starts posting again.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I was just hoping to surprise some of you with a misleading post. Did it work on anyone?
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
I watched it without sound, but man that was funny; and yes, we would definitely have to explain that one to Ryo boy. Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe