Pictures of ourselves
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Marines, I definitely need to join the Marines. If I joined the Marines I would no longer be

a weak, useless, poor exscuse for a guy. Hopefully I would make it, but I'm not quite

sure. I wonder if they will even give me a chance? Oh well.
Better work on those push-ups then :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Marines, I definitely need to join the Marines. If I joined the Marines I would no longer be

a weak, useless, poor exscuse for a guy. Hopefully I would make it, but I'm not quite

sure. I wonder if they will even give me a chance? Oh well.

You do seem like you can put up with a lot of BS, so you could probably make it through all right. Me, I'd never make it in the military. I'm too impulsive and take things some things way too personally. I also let things get to me way too easy and have a hard time letting go of stuff that makes me mad, hold it in real tight. But you, you could do it; the physical stuff wouldn?t be as bad as you think. I would say join the navy though.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Quote:If you want to "fight the good fight", be all hard core, and put yourself betweent the enemy and his target, then you want the Army or the Marine Corps. If you want to be part of the military in a more supportive, less dangerous role, join the AF. As far as the Navy goes...I couldn't give you advice there.

I see myself in the CIA or in Fox Hound :p. I think undercover work or doing Metal Gear type of missions would suit me best :eek:. Hopefully I can prove that video games do teach people to be viole... no, I mean good agents Cool

But if it's "fight the good fight," I find that to be a martial arts journey around the world or something.
[Image: passion.txt]
I really considered joining the Air Force after high school but I knew I wouldn't take orders easily, I'd question everything, so in the end I gave up.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
To tell the truth, the AF isn't much differant than your normal office work environment. I've never really been "ordered" to do anything. Most of the time, I'm assigned tasks to do and that's about it. We do have physical requirements we have to meet. Honestly, Andromeda, I haven't lost any weight. I've toned up quite a bit and put on a little muscle. Volleyball and weightlifting every day will do that.Smile
I just updated my gallery with some more pictures. We had a sports day yesterday...I even participated in the football throw. The only girl to do so, might I add.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
during training, it's tough huh?
i mean not the physical work, but the mental.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Gemini Wrote:during training, it's tough huh?
i mean not the physical work, but the mental.
No, not really. It's like any sports camp I've been to. There will always be conflict, you just have to deal with it.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 180,725 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 5,906 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 11,935 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 4,922 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,298 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,610 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 10,925 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie