Posting Pictures Question ?
Hey,
i have been noticing when i try to post a photo with these [img][/img] they dont work, it just presents a link to the pic. is there any way for it to show up on the page as the pic it self ? is there some setting that an admin needs to flip on !

any one out there that can help?

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
I will look into the options but i think VB changed this so users still on 56k don't get slammed with loading lots of images if a person added it.. So users have to click on each of the links etc.. but i will look into it..
Ok i just looked into it.. and its a user setting to display images.. So i don't know if the fourm just doesn't display images within your own posts because you posted it or what.. but it should work based on if a user wants it or not in there profile.
so its an option i can choose in my profile ?
cause i have never seen such a thing !

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
yes it should be.. and it should be something called Display Images..

Just took a look and there is a checkmark box when you go into your control panel and click Edit Options and then under the thread display options..
ok well it still isnt showing the pics i had posted in a recent topic.
i have the box selected to view the photos. any other thing i can do ?

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:ok well it still isnt showing the pics i had posted in a recent topic.
i have the box selected to view the photos. any other thing i can do ?

-LE

Not sure.. which thread did you post pics into?
anime awards.
i posted an award what it should look like and it didnt pop up~

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
ok i will look into it furthor and see why its not working.. If you want you can try attaching the image to the boards and it should show a thumbnail for it then..
btw its fixed now. Found out the hidden option where you can set it Per Forum in the forum settings (overrides general and user settings) only reason i found it was say the Posting Rules box and for the whole forum [img] was turned off.. But its fixed now ;o)