Pictures of our action figures
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
We have gone pretty off topic, but who cares?

I do because I can't participate. Sad Talk about Madden football or something. then it's all good. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I do because I can't participate. Sad Talk about Madden football or something. then it's all good. Wink

LOL, Madden 2004 is pretty sweet, I like the gamemaker controls. It really helps on defence.
Just for the record:

1) Madden is the greatest football series ever. Even the old SNES games are still entertaining.
2) The Harry Potter books, oddly, are the best books i've ever read. I read a lot, especially Tom Clancy books, but Harry Potter is the best. Can't wait for the next one. I expect it's going to be the darkest and most adult book yet...

Any other Tom Clancy fans out there I wonder? Rainbow six is my first and still favorite. The ending is so funny! (to me anyways)
Well, Madden 2005 will be out in another couple of weeks. I heard they finally made a change that I've been dying for for years now. You can now lock a DB on a WR, no matter where that WR lines up. This means no sticking your primary wideout in at slot and getting him matched up on your 3rd cornerback. Some might not find this to be such a big deal, but it makes a huge difference to us true Madden gamers.
Madden 2005 is going to be good, but I am looking forward to ESPN 2005 more. Madden is getting stale. I hope I am wrong about 2005, but only time will tell. At least 989 stuidos and MXS (NFL FEVER Xbox) have stopped making sports games for now. I guess they grew tired of coming in 3rd and 4th and the only reason to own the xbox titles is gone now that EA is going to be on Xbox live starting with the 2005 versions.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
ESPN 2005 just came out a few days ago. They released it a few weeks before Madden and they undercut their price bigtime. It retails for $20. I've heard that it's pretty good. But I'll stick to Madden.
Quote:Originally posted by Cidien
2) The Harry Potter books, oddly, are the best books i've ever read. I read a lot, especially Tom Clancy books, but Harry Potter is the best. Can't wait for the next one. I expect it's going to be the darkest and most adult book yet...

J. K. Rowling had a baby last year and babies mean a lot of work so I don't think the next book is going to be published any time soon. Sad
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
im soo gonna post a pic of my figures as soon as ive opened them from there packaging Wink

plus i bought soooo many in Japan they are Dirt cheap compred to the UK!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Arghhh! You're making me turn green with envy!
Mwahahahahahah

but damn girl your manga collection is Huge! im indeed in aww
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I have to agree, your manga collection is very nice.
He, he. Thanks!
Rav96, you really have to post those pics soon 'cause it doesn't look like this thread is going to last much longer and I really want to see them. :p