Pictures of yourself???
What happened to the older thread? I search for it for a bit a few days ago, but coudn't find it, did it get deleted or did I just miss it? If it did get deleted, then uh, this is the new one; so if anyone cares to share there picture go ahead...I could have sworn I was looking at the blasted thread like last month... :confused:

Just found it Big Grin , but I think there needs to be a new one anyways Big Grin
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
What, no takers? come on, how about a thread with a little less flapping of the gums (actually in this case taping of the keys), & a little more eye candy..

I'll go first:
http://www.angelfire.com/vamp/youkaideimos/mep.html
a picture of my ex-drummer, my sis, & me in the back, when my dad scanned it it made it REALLY blurry Sad
& me in uniform

Might not be candy, but its pictures...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I don't think I ever made it into the last thread...

So....

It's meeeeeeeee!

Yes, I am evil... but I'd only say about 68% evil... maybe 69.

Now you all have the face to imagine yourself punching in if I piss you off. Wink

Attached Files
.jpg   MVC-004F.JPG (Size: 65.04 KB / Downloads: 74)
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
r00ster Wrote:Now you all have the face to imagine yourself punching in if I piss you off. Wink

or, in the cases of those eaters of babies/ CEOs of koolaid stands, something to fantasize about :p
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:or, in the cases of those eaters of babies/ CEOs of koolaid stands, something to fantasize about :p

I can't help it if I'm drop dead SEXAY! Cool

They can't be blamed, really...

its just too bad for them that onizuka17711 got to u first :p
vegeta76 Wrote:its just too bad for them that onizuka17711 got to u first :p

Didn't you hear, it's an open wedding?

open wedding!!! when! when!

thats gonna be one busy honeymoon 0.o
vegeta76 Wrote:open wedding!!! when! when!

thats gonna be one busy honeymoon 0.o

Open wedding.. open bar... open marriage.

WIDE open... I can't leave all my hot bitches behind!

EDIT: We better move this back into the ADV sale thread before we ruin a perfectly good thread... that other one got destroyed so long ago, it's a lost cause. This one can still be salvaged.. even though I posted my mugshot in it.

Well here's my ugly mug agai if anyone cares. I would probably be shot on sight. Oh well,

theres always room for the Hammer. Too Legit, Too Legit to Quit. *sings as he makes

Hammer signals.* Feel a bit better now, although I can't get over the fact that I'm ugly as

hell.

Attached Files
.jpeg   0202052314.jpeg (Size: 50.88 KB / Downloads: 50)
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
My cusion and I standing at a lake in Alaska. Im on the right. Good times, good time.

[Image: 10005472qj.th.jpg]
r00ster Wrote:We better move this back into the ADV sale thread before we ruin a perfectly good thread... that other one got destroyed so long ago, it's a lost cause. This one can still be salvaged.. even though I posted my mugshot in it.

ya... no point ruining too many threads unless we have to... :p
Okay, here is a picture of me participating in the squadron football throw. Don't ask me why I have the third longest pass in the flight, but I think it's because they all throw like girls. :eek: In other news, I'm getting the first tan of my adult life! Yeah!

Edit: Added a closer picture of me. :eek:

Attached Files
.jpg   Schultz throw.jpg (Size: 107.75 KB / Downloads: 69)
.jpg   MVC-135F.JPG (Size: 53.28 KB / Downloads: 86)
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Batz Kage Wrote:What, no takers? come on, how about a thread with a little less flapping of the gums (actually in this case taping of the keys), & a little more eye candy..

I'll go first:
http://www.angelfire.com/vamp/youkaideimos/mep.html
a picture of my ex-drummer, my sis, & me in the back, when my dad scanned it it made it REALLY blurry Sad
& me in uniform

Might not be candy, but its pictures...

Your forehead is exactly like David Boreanaz's! It's uncanny! Big Grin
No takers 'cause my camera's broken (still). Just check the ones in the older thread. :p

r00ster Wrote:This one can still be salvaged.. even though I posted my mugshot in it.

You're actually cute, you know? You have gorgeous eyes!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:You're actually cute, you know? You have gorgeous eyes!
Haha, you know, you're right? He is cute ^^
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 5,686 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 11,463 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 256,600 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 4,768 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 24,174 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,250 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 10,633 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie