Pictures of ourselves
rav96 Wrote:lol and get me some STD's wo0t Wink

Andro hmmmmm how can i put this....why the you think i couldnt go...

F*CKING UNIVERSITY MASTERS DEGREE

thats why...but come this easter maybe here or NY???
Oh hell yeah! You know we loves us the std's! Who wouldn't want some weird, odd tasting fungi growing on your wank? And ladies, you know as well as I that you'd love to have a slab of crusting sores in your mouth. Right?
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Keep up the good work. Man I wish I was over there.
No, you don't. We lose people every day. Hundreds more are injured. It is in no way glamorous and cool as it seems in the movies. Please don't make ignorant comments about it. I don't want you over in Iraq, or Kuwait or Qatar...support us from home, that's all we ask.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
I know thay its just... I just wish there was some way I could serve my country instead of

just sitting here doing nothing. Maybe after college. Good luck to you over there Katallya,

also sorry for sounding ignorant. I have just always wanted to join the Marines and serve

my country. I know what you say is true but still... nvm its just a ridiculous wish. If wishes

were pennies eh?
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
onizuka17711 Wrote:Oh hell yeah! You know we loves us the std's! Who wouldn't want some weird, odd tasting fungi growing on your wank? And ladies, you know as well as I that you'd love to have a slab of crusting sores in your mouth. Right?

LMAO

Teabag anyone???? Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Ka-Talliya Wrote:No, you don't. We lose people every day. Hundreds more are injured. It is in no way glamorous and cool as it seems in the movies. Please don't make ignorant comments about it. I don't want you over in Iraq, or Kuwait or Qatar...support us from home, that's all we ask.

urghh so sad my heart does go out to everyone that loses their life for their country (or for their countries cause...no matter how stooopid i thinlk it was in the first place..WMD???).

we are all indebted to the different nations all taking part in trying to bring some order to iraq etc
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
yeah

whether you believe the war was right or wrong the soldiers had to follow orders and didn't really have much of a choice

when your in the military the army owns you
Cyrus
It has been awhile since I posted.Anyways when Morgorath was over there in Iraq this site was one of the only ways we got to talk with each other for a little while..... hey Ka-Ta if it possible do you think i could get your address through a PM so I could write to you and stuff..... anyways please stay safe over there and don't get hurt. Come back home safely and I will be praying from this side Smile
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.
The Air Force actually owns my butt...that's beside the point.
I've made friends with some of the RAF (British) as well as some of the the RAAF (Aussies). Apparently Australia is sending in some more troops, which I think is great. We need all the help we can get!! Smile I PM'ed you, Akane, dear!!
Ka-Talliya Wrote:The Air Force actually owns my butt...

oh i thought that pleasure was Schultz's Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
i'm so curious on how it is over there.
i know it's not paradise.
i wanted to join the army after high school but my parents were and are sooo against me joining.
it sounds good fighting for our country.

don't you just love them "support our troops" and "freedom isn't free" magnets
i'm supporting i tell ya, supporting.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
rav96 Wrote:oh i thought that pleasure was Schultz's Wink
Good point, rav...Wink But he's not here, so it's the AF by default.

Gemini, the military isn't a bad career path, depending on what you want. If you want to "fight the good fight", be all hard core, and put yourself betweent the enemy and his target, then you want the Army or the Marine Corps. If you want to be part of the military in a more supportive, less dangerous role, join the AF. As far as the Navy goes...I couldn't give you advice there. I almost join with them, but found out that my entire career, for the job I was offered, would be spent in one spot and that I would never really be on a ship.
Join the AF, see the world!
http://gallery.theschultzs.org/Schultzsandbox <--for those of you who are kind of curious about things over here. I don't have much posted yet, but I will. Wink
wow that desert Mud pic is sooo cool im gonna shove it on as wallpaper on this Uni Computer - hehehehee

(man do having a gizzilion deadlines suck...i need to get away from this darn PC room..eek)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Good point, rav...Wink But he's not here, so it's the AF by default.

poor you...ah well im sure when you get back home he will shower you with love Big Grin
tis all good
and it could be worse...you could be like me a lampost Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Good point, rav...Wink But he's not here, so it's the AF by default.

Gemini, the military isn't a bad career path, depending on what you want. If you want to "fight the good fight", be all hard core, and put yourself betweent the enemy and his target, then you want the Army or the Marine Corps. If you want to be part of the military in a more supportive, less dangerous role, join the AF. As far as the Navy goes...I couldn't give you advice there. I almost join with them, but found out that my entire career, for the job I was offered, would be spent in one spot and that I would never really be on a ship.
http://gallery.theschultzs.org/Schultzsandbox <--for those of you who are kind of curious about things over here. I don't have much posted yet, but I will. Wink

You look thinner Ka-Talliya. Must be the hard work. Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

Marines, I definitely need to join the Marines. If I joined the Marines I would no longer be

a weak, useless, poor exscuse for a guy. Hopefully I would make it, but I'm not quite

sure. I wonder if they will even give me a chance? Oh well.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 191,380 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,315 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,673 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,151 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 26,434 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,982 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,384 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie