Pictures of ourselves
morgorath Wrote:Anyways I can relate bro, but really I have forgot what most people look like and would need Vicious to wear a I am Vicious on IA.com T-shirt to tell who he was...

I'm the exact same way. I wouldn't recognize anyone either. That's why that one time when I came to Baltimore I was gonna tell you to look out for the guy wearing the Texans David Carr jersey.
Nina182B Wrote:I don't like seeing pics of naked men. I mean... I like seeing a hot guy without a shirt on... but seeing a guy exposed below the waist doesn't do much for me.

Genitalia (male and female) aint a pretty thing...its weird how 99% We (as in men) are instinctively try to get in the pantsu Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I'm the exact opposite, if Vicious passed me by on the street I'd recognize him immediately. :p

same here, but it would also be more obviuos coz im sure he'll thump me one in the back or a right hook Rolleyes
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
http://www.geocities.com/djmoriarty2/pictures.html

Here are my pics
Cool pictures! You're so lucky! You actually lived in Japan and went to school there. I wish I was that lucky! You've got to tell me all about it, if you're willing to do so that is. Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Cool pictures! You're so lucky! You actually lived in Japan and went to school there. I wish I was that lucky! You've got to tell me all about it, if you're willing to do so that is. Big Grin

What I noticed was that just about every single chick out of all of those pictures was hot as hell! Lucky bastard! :p Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:What I noticed was that just about every single chick out of all of those pictures was hot as hell! Lucky bastard! :p Big Grin

They were cute, weren't they? I thought so too.
having looked at those pics..memories came flooding back...damn i hate the UK...wo0t Nippon Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Cool pictures! You're so lucky! You actually lived in Japan and went to school there. I wish I was that lucky! You've got to tell me all about it, if you're willing to do so that is. Big Grin

I have a job interview for Japan on the 19th so I'll be going back in July. Those pictures were from 3 1/2 years ago in the summer in between my junior and senior year of high school. I'm now a senior in college majoring in Japanese. I went to Hiroshima and most of the Japanese students at my university ( I go to Arizona State University,we are sister universities with Hiroshima Shudo University) are from there so I kind of get to meet former classmates at least once a year if they do come. Which the cast last spring.

Anyway the school had a ratio of women out number guys 3 to 1.
[Image: passion.txt]
ParaParaJMo Wrote:Anyway the school had a ratio of women out number guys 3 to 1.

Sounds just like my university.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Sounds just like my university.

To bad your school is a bunch of prudes. It's doesn't matter if you got a abundance of women if none of them are interested in pleasure.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
*ouch*

lmao Big Grin
hahahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

low *but funny blow*
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:having looked at those pics..memories came flooding back...damn i hate the UK...wo0t Nippon Big Grin

You don't expect me to believe there are no pretty women in England, do you?
A pic of me.... dammit.... I always hate the way I look.

I was trying to look badass for a friend, but I just turned out bad.

Attached Files
.jpg   AC3.jpg (Size: 35.72 KB / Downloads: 20)
There are hotties in england, but I am American so I am attracted to that forien of the American main stream.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 191,399 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,326 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,673 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,151 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 26,434 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,982 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,385 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie