Pictures of ourselves
a pic of me http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/ma...seevil.jpg this pic is about a year old , just before my webcam broke ( playing tag with darts in the dark is dangerous )
[Image: buddychrist.jpg]
Whoa! I dunno what is going on now............... confusin X.x
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
What do you mean? What's confusing you? :confused:
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I am confused cause I dunno what to post about because this thread is like a MIXED POT! first pictures, then breast, then religion.......... oh well I guess this could be good lol.
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
this thread has been one big rollercoaster so pick your poison to talk about it will probably be ok with everyone to talk to you about.... whatever floats your boat..... anyways I am gonna sign off now
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.
Ive been trying to find a more complimentary and somewhat less horribly embarrassing pic but I havent really caught up with the digital age where camera's are concerned Smile .
Ossie's Profile:'Extrordinarily Handsome'- Right, well, umm, I guess you can sratch that Big Grin

Attached Files
.jpg   8 children 1.JPG (Size: 167.47 KB / Downloads: 40)
"The highest result of education
is tolerance."
Helen Keller
Sweet costume man. You wear that outside of the UK and girls will be all over you. I swear thats the ultimate attention suit. All the girls want to know whats under there Big Grin
Nice skirt :p

Is that a school uniform?
beboprules Wrote:Nice skirt :p

Is that a school uniform?
Not quite Beboprules... that my friends is a Scottish kilt and correct me if I am wrong but that is a ceremonial kilt used for weddings and such. I am going to agree with elcoholic women are impressed by a man who has the balls to wear one of those in public.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I third that... and it is even way sexier if the guy is also playing that bagpipes.
morgorath Wrote:I am going to agree with elcoholic women are impressed by a man who has the balls to wear one of those in public.

And if they're not sure. they can always peek under there to make sure that he DOES have them. :p
'all the girls want to know whats under there'
What exactly do they thinks under there :o ? . Us scots may be somewhat estranged to the rest of the world on occasion but most certainly not in that department Wink .

Costume? School uniform?. lol, this is our national dress youre talking about here :eek: Smile

'Nice skirt'
'Ossie clenches fists in threatening manner'
heh heh, anymore of that are youre gonna get it BIG TIME Big Grin .

Morgorath: Youre not wrong man, that was at a wedding about a month ago. Oh and that's Ancient Mackenzie tartan if youre interested.
"The highest result of education
is tolerance."
Helen Keller
Ossie Wrote:Ive been trying to find a more complimentary and somewhat less horribly embarrassing pic but I havent really caught up with the digital age where camera's are concerned Smile .
Ossie's Profile:'Extrordinarily Handsome'- Right, well, umm, I guess you can sratch that Big Grin

Mmmmm....kilt. It takes a real man to wear one of those.
I shall end my reply thus. Kilts are hot.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ossie Wrote:'Nice skirt'
'Ossie clenches fists in threatening manner'
heh heh, anymore of that are youre gonna get it BIG TIME Big Grin .

hehe, Nice dress, girly man Big Grin

*hiding in the closet to dodge the big time kick in the butt from Ossie* :p
Who cares about kilts when the men who wear them have the sexiest accent on the planet?! Kilts are hot, don't get me wrong, but that accent just brings me to my knees. Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 191,357 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,315 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,673 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,151 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 26,430 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,982 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,384 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie