Pictures of ourselves
I leave for a little while and look what happen's to the thread. (nothing new but hey)

Kakomu - A girl deck huh... why you getting rid of it? I was looking at the new line of Tony Hawk stuff what do you think.

Steve - That big of feet for that size of board what is your shoe size? I have 13's wandering if that size could help me.

Andromeda18 - Except for the rounding up part I was spot on. And i should be I just spent butt load of money on some skimmpy stuff for Akane. I want to see her in some Boy Shorts something fierce.

Semion - Welcome to the board and while you may not drool over breast some guys do. I personaly like to drool over things that Plastic Surgens can't cut up and make bigger or smaller. Such as hands...

Evilomar -You just reminded me of a joke...

A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now
class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a death in your immediate family but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!" A smart-ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asks, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?" The entire class does its best to stifle their laughter and snickering. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles sympathetically at the student, shakes her head, and sweetly says, "Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand."
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Girl is a brand. I have a Rick Howard Deck.

Girl Deck, Destructo Trucks and Spitfire wheels. I can't remember the bearings or hardware.

It hasn't been used that much since I bought my car a little after I received this. So, if you'd like it, just PM or reply.
Quote:Originally posted by Homeless Joe
hey, just because you have a gf doesn't mean you can't look Wink

Look?! Who's looking at what?! We're talking not looking! I knew you men had a fertile imagination but this... Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Nina182B
Jaded God - It's okay if you look young. You'll always have those craddle robbing women into that.. maybe they'll baby you too and pay for your anime Smile You look like one of those punk/alternative kids - sooooo adorable *hug* I look really young too - I'm 22, don't wear makeup and most people think I'm 14.

Trust me Jaded God it's not nice when people say you look older than you are. I mean, it was really nice when they thought I was 16 and in fact I was 14 but nowadays people think I'm 25 and I'm only 21. I don't like that!! And then, when people find out that I'm actually younger they get all embarassed and start saying that it's not because of how I look, it's because I'm very mature. Yeah, right! :mad:

Quote:Originally posted by Semion
And Nina182B it's not really hard to stay in shape in my country all the food is so expensive! I'm amazed of how big americans really are.. In european sizes i need something like L/XL so i can wear it "hiphop style". I order my nba jersey's from some guy in ebay and M is the smallest adult size there is and it's a little too big for me.

You are so right Semion. An S size here in Europe is equivalent to an XS size in the US. I'm a size S (or 35) here in Europe but when I tried ordering clothes from the US I found out that I'm a size XS by their standards.
By the way, where are you from? I'm also from Europe and a whopper here in Portugal only costs $3.

Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Semion - Welcome to the board and while you may not drool over breast some guys do. I personaly like to drool over things that Plastic Surgens can't cut up and make bigger or smaller. Such as hands...

You'd be surprised with what Plastic Surgens can do these days.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Plastic surgery is so stupid....

And Morgorath, that's a funny joke.
people who wouldn't know think I'm 17 or 18 still.
GIRL is a very cool skate company, I my self have an Enjoi. Its a really good deck. Rodney Mullen rides for Enjoi, if you have never heard of him then thats just sad. He is the best flatland skater that ever lived.
Quote:Originally posted by Jiro Komyoji
Plastic surgery is so stupid....

And Morgorath, that's a funny joke.

I think that doing plastic surgery to the feet is the most stupid thing a woman can do. Have the bones cut, even remove an entire toe just to properly fit in a pair of shoes is just crazy!
Quote:You are so right Semion. An S size here in Europe is equivalent to an XS size in the US. I'm a size S (or 35) here in Europe but when I tried ordering clothes from the US I found out that I'm a size XS by their standards. By the way, where are you from? I'm also from Europe and a whopper here in Portugal only costs $3.

I'm from the Netherlands, i've been to Portugal once it's a beautiful country Smile
[Image: sigia.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
I think that doing plastic surgery to the feet is the most stupid thing a woman can do. Have the bones cut, even remove an entire toe just to properly fit in a pair of shoes is just crazy!

how about Chinese foot binding to fit into shoes?
Thanks Semion. Smile

What people did in China was awful that's why we should know better. But the point nowadays isn't making feet smaller, it's making them thinner in order to fit in those pointy, high heeled shoes.

Oh, and Vicious if you want to see a chart click on the link below and then choose "size chart".

She posts the chart, but not a pic. Rolleyes

Look at this. I'm gone for 2 days to Otakon and you guys post 3 whole pages in this thread. and during that time, noone has made any progress on her pics so we can help the poor girl verify that they are a nice 'C' cup. I'm so disappointed in you guys. Sad

Wow, I've never heard of that. Why can't they just get custom made shoes? It would be much cheaper.

Trust me Jaded God it's not nice when people say you look older than you are. I mean, it was really nice when they thought I was 16 and in fact I was 14 but nowadays people think I'm 25 and I'm only 21. I don't like that!! And then, when people find out that I'm actually younger they get all embarassed and start saying that it's not because of how I look, it's because I'm very mature. Yeah, right! :mad:

Nina said that not me... But the reason you get called older is any damn girl who has boobs at 14 = most.. always get called older because they are girls. It is kinda simple.
Last Exile - Are you by any chance into S&M? 'Cause it looks like it!

Nope sorry !
i was just taking some pic's of a cd background and i had something over my eyes and had head phones and this was after i took the headphones off, when i could not see i liked the pic so i used it !

well thats it !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Vicious - Boobgate... Can I call you Mr. Pres now... Trying to get your hands on those pictures. I am of no help.

Kakomu - Can you post an url to a site on that Chinese foot binding thing.

Jaded - We have a saying for those type of women. "Just old enough, To get me in trouble."

Andromeda18_ Did you date older guys when you were 14 looking 16. Did you ever lie about your age. It is weird women want to look older for most thier Teenage life, but turn 21 and it is the other way around. For men it's like after we turn 21 we don't care how old we look.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 191,355 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,315 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,673 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,151 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 26,430 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,982 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,384 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie