Pictures of ourselves
yeah you can get special shampoos for dreads but morgorath is right! its like squueezing a sponge, my mate did them for about 6 months then couldnt stand it and shaved all his hair! Drastic!Rolleyes
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I know what a braid and a dreadlock is. Notice that I mention braids in a seperate paragraph apart from anything dreadlock. I am able to lock my hair into knots and pull them out. If I were to not wash it, let grease build up and use dread lock junk to lock it in, I'd be able to produce some unlockable dreadlocks. However, a dreadlock is more or less just thick mounds of hair protruding from your head. So, my locking them is technically a dreadlock, it's not one that will stay in permanently.

As for washing dreadlocks. Use normal body soap. It tends to make the hair hard and stiff compared to shampoo which will soften the hair.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Well, they looked pretty small from that pic. They looked like A cups maybe B's. Perhaps you could post some better pics of them for us so that we could veryify that they are rather big. Big Grin

Wouldn't you like that! :p
I know that I looked completely flat chested in that picture, then again you'd never say my sweater was loose around my body by looking at that pic and it was. My ribcage measurement is 29'' and my bust measurement is 37,5''. You figure out what my cup size is. Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
My ribcage measurement is 29'' and my bust measurement is 37,5''. You figure out what my cup size is. Wink

This is harder than Calculus!!! Isn't there a chart or something somewhere for us guys to figure things like this out? I still say the easiest way would be for you to take some pics for us. :p
I love your persistence :p

I think that's a C cup.
Ok Vicious, it's your turn.

Photograph your crotch and provide us with measurements Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Nina182B
I love your persistence :p

I think that's a C cup.

You don't even know about my persistence or stubborness. I haven't even begun to be persistent on this matter yet. Wink

I still say it's an A cup judging from the pic. I think she should post some nice pics for us. If they are indeed proven to be C cups instead of A's, I'll have to give her a 1.5 point increase in my grading scale. Big Grin

Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
Ok Vicious, it's your turn.

Photograph your crotch and provide us with measurements Big Grin

That's your department. I remember that pic you posted for us before. Besides, we could do this the democratic way and vote, but I have a feeling that it would be an overwhelming landslide in favor of her breasts. :eek:
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
Sideburns - what can I say, I like having sideburns, my mom hates them which makes them so much better.

About the same here, only I can't have them anymore becuase of my work & next year in school I'll be in ROTC & have to keep my hair short & face shaved anyways.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Besides, we could do this the democratic way and vote, but I have a feeling that it would be an overwhelming landslide in favor of her breasts. :eek:

Yah, because the last thing I want to see is Vicious's junk...
..........................................:confused:
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
Quote:Originally posted by rarnom
Yah, because the last thing I want to see is Vicious's junk...

Eh, can't say it'd bother me to much....but, then again I am weird...just not like that...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Well while the thought of seeing Vicious do an Elvis impersination with pants, May bring dreams to the minds of are female viewers. I will go with boobs any day. It is the 20 Anniversery of the first Nerds movie. I say Vicious, Kakomu, Dark, Spike, and myself go on a panty raid Ranma style.

Andromeda18_ that would be a well rounded C cup. Means you most likely wear a 32 to 36 C cup. No man would turn those down.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
By God people - breasts arent everything Rolleyes! Tis also about Brains and Heart

ohh and assWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Yeah you can't forget that.
That's your department. I remember that pic you posted for us before.

you mean this one? (link)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 191,340 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,315 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,671 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,150 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 26,427 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,981 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,383 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie