Pictures of ourselves
To quote a man who I still follow. "Want to touch the hinnie..."
Seeing an up close pic of her chest might be worth getting in trouble over, but on the downside I want some ass when I get home.

Rav - Great pic. I know what you mean about your hair in Japan mine didn't start acting right for weeks thanks to the humidity. And as I promised pictures.

Attached Files
.jpg   in the burn web.jpg (Size: 25.33 KB / Downloads: 35)
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
and here is a picture of a well you can guess

Attached Files
.jpg   explosion web.jpg (Size: 18.22 KB / Downloads: 44)
Whoa!!! That last pic is nice. Good timing by you I guess.
Indeed.
When did you come up with that?Don't think that people will want to do that post their pictures. No one yet came up with that idea....
JunkieJoe's Wife!
But...i think that's a great idea that you brought up to us posting our pictures.As soon as i get more familiar with this site i might as well post some of mine and my baby's (that is my husbands pictures) Smile
JunkieJoe's Wife!
Mrs JJ you amuse me allready! i know im gonna like you Big Grin

and good one with the timing on the explosion pic! sugoi ne

PS im such a poser, who ever emailed me (guess someone did join ofoto and saw the whole album) the answer is

WTF???
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Sideburns? I used to really like them, now I just grow them out of necessity, but since my facial hair is curly, it's a pain in the ass.
Thanks for the props on the pictures. After an attack we have to come in and put out the fires here is a picture of one.

Attached Files
.jpg   after fire.jpg (Size: 103.93 KB / Downloads: 24)
Oh, hey guys and gals... and I thought my girlfriend was the only hot girl who liked anime. Well, browsin' through this thread changed my mind about that -real- quick. Big Grin

Soooooo... onto a more boring note, here's my contribution to the pictures-a-thon.

Attached Files
.jpg   r00ster.jpg (Size: 15.04 KB / Downloads: 51)
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
Sweet!! FIRE!! And Boobs!!!

Sideburns - what can I say, I like having sideburns, my mom hates them which makes them so much better. I thought about growing dreads but I hear they are alot of work.
I rarely like facial hair on guys - just a personal preference.. But it definately makes them look older and as long as you don't look dirty, I know a lot of my friends think it's sexy and manly.

Morgorath - Those are some outfits! Looks like they stepped out of the sci fi channel or something.

Spike - One of my roommates wanted dreads so he just didn't wash his hair for a couple of weeks. Some parts of his hair were all crusty. He swore he was cool but all I could think about was how dirty he was :p It's pretty interesting seeing someone before and after the dreads. Post some pics if you decide to do it.
Wow, that's pretty disgusting.
when my hair was longer (chin length), I would do the necessary steps to produce dreadlocks every once and a while. They're pretty easy to make, but at the same time, they are easy to take out. However, I didn't keep them knotted for more than a few hours. Seems to me your roommate had no clue what they were doing.

I liked braiding my long hair. I bought a visor just to sweep it all back too.
Hey Kak - Braidind and dreadlocks are too different ballfields. Dreads are about the locking in of strands of hair. Also unless i am mistaken bye your picture you are white... For your texture of hair it would take days not hours to produce dreads. At least anytype of hair that could be called dreads. I believe you braided your hair pretty damn well if it was past your chin. But you are also correct on the point of people saying that you can't wash your dreads. That is a false hood. You have to wash them or else they stink. You just can't wash them with your off the shelve shampoo, because it will cause the hair to unlock. How people with dreads wash thier hair is more like how you and I squeese soap out of a spounge.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 191,354 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,315 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,672 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,151 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 26,430 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,982 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,384 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie