Pictures of ourselves
Anyone want a laugh? This is from when my parents renewed their vows. They had a renaissance style renewal. I kinda regret them talking me into doing this stupid pose, but I can laugh at myself.

[Image: whatever8gh.th.jpg]
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Anyone want a laugh? This is from when my parents renewed their vows. They had a renaissance style renewal. I kinda regret them talking me into doing this stupid pose, but I can laugh at myself.

[Image: whatever8gh.th.jpg]

You sure look the part. :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:You sure look the part. :p

I have another out fit that cost about $250 total. It has the Knee-high boots and it is corduroy, with studded leather (and a fruity little hat that I refused to wear). Even I think I look like a badass in it, but I got no pics of it. Maybe I get dressed up and post some in the future.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:There are women there dancing half naked on the streets during Spring Break? :confused:
If you give them some beads, they take their tops off Wink .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Blight Wrote:I have another out fit that sot about $250 total. It has the Knee-high boots and it is corduroy, with studded leather (and a fruity little hat that I refused to wear). Even I think I look like a badass in it, but I got no pics of it. Maybe I get dressed up and post some in the future.
You look like a member of WeiB Cool .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:If you give them some beads, they take their tops off Wink .

Hell, during spring break, you don't even need beads. It's just "Show me your tits" and there is naked Female flesh all around you. It F?ing A+ man!

Oh, I've heard of that...
Blight Wrote:Hell, during spring break, you don't even need beads. It's just "Show me your tits" and there is naked Female flesh all around you. It F?ing A+ man!

America is a strange land, no offense!
Andromeda18_ Wrote:America is a strange land, no offense!

Sure as hell is and I LOVE it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Whats with the beads? :confused:
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
I said that simply because it seems like such a conservative country but then I hear that if you ask a girl to show you her boobs during Spring Break she likely will! I wouldn't really do that. I mean, I wear transparencies (not completely transparent though), short skirts, tight clothes, high heels, the whole nine yards but I wouldn't just go around showing my breasts, it's too trashy, unsophisticated. Of course you guys love it! :p
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I said that simply because it seems like such a conservative country but then I hear that if you ask a girl to show you her boobs during Spring Break she likely will! I wouldn't really do that. I mean, I wear transparencies, short skirts, tight clothes, high heels, the whole nine yards but I wouldn't just go around showing my breasts. Of course you guys love it! :p

:eek: wow! we need to see some updated pics of you :p Wink
vegeta76 Wrote::eek: wow! we need to see some updated pics of you :p Wink

The f* camera's broken! I really need to have it fixed. Anyway, I hate the way I look in pictures so that's not likely to happen. The ones I posted before were an exception, sorry.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:The f* camera's broken! I really need to have it fixed. Anyway, I hate the way I look in pictures so that's not likely to happen. The ones I posted before were an exception, sorry.

awwwwwww... Sad :p
vegeta76 Wrote:awwwwwww... Sad :p

If it helps, I look the same. :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 191,338 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,315 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,671 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,150 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 26,427 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,981 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,383 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie