Pictures of ourselves
elcoholic Wrote:I was thinkking the exact same thing. Do you atleast have a squeaky voice or is the picture I had of you totaly ruined now (and yes, that would be a good thing too) Big Grin

Ummmm no. I don't have a squeaky voice.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
wow. You look much thicker than I imagined. Did you happen to see the MC Hammer commercial yesterday? It was pretty funny.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Well people have been wanting to see my face for awhile. Especially Vicious, so heres my

ugly mug. Probably not that good looking , fact I'm probably as ugly as hell, but by poular

request, here I am. Anyway hope this works.

Well. Ryo's actually pretty good looking! Big Grin Wink
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Kind of remind me of jamie kennedy Ryo! Anyway just to break the good looking flow here's me when I got run over lol! There's also a non run over photo aswell though!

Attached Files
.jpg   eeee!.JPG (Size: 124.6 KB / Downloads: 19)
.jpg   moi.jpg (Size: 26.77 KB / Downloads: 12)
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Well people have been wanting to see my face for awhile. Especially Vicious, so heres my

ugly mug. Probably not that good looking , fact I'm probably as ugly as hell, but by poular

request, here I am. Anyway hope this works.

No way! That can't possibly be you! I just can't match your personality with the way you look! Wow... Anyway, you do look tough and you're not ugly at all.

gubi-gubi Wrote:Kind of remind me of jamie kennedy Ryo! Anyway just to break the good looking flow here's me when I got run over lol! There's also a non run over photo aswell though!

Ouch! That looks painful! And will you people stop saying you're ugly?!
This is ugly!

Attached Files
.jpg   ugly17.jpg (Size: 21.14 KB / Downloads: 6)
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Since it's Carnival and thinking back on the Brazilians' subjects, here are some pictures of those hot Rio de Janeiro women. Wink

Attached Files
.bmp   sem t?ulo.bmp (Size: 175.83 KB / Downloads: 6)
.jpg   03_salg03.jpg (Size: 16.5 KB / Downloads: 6)
.jpg   01_mocid02.jpg (Size: 16.45 KB / Downloads: 4)
.bmp   sem t?ulo2.bmp (Size: 175.83 KB / Downloads: 5)
.bmp   sem t?ulo4.bmp (Size: 175.83 KB / Downloads: 3)
gubi-gubi Wrote:Kind of remind me of jamie kennedy Ryo! Anyway just to break the good looking flow here's me when I got run over lol! There's also a non run over photo aswell though!
The hospital bed pic looks extremely..painful. What happened?

As for the other one.. I like it. ^^
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Andromeda18_ Wrote:No way! That can't possibly be you! I just can't match your personality with the way you look! Wow... Anyway, you do look tough and you're not ugly at all.

Ouch! That looks painful! And will you people stop saying you're ugly?!
This is ugly!

Believe it or not, that really is me. Maybe I have just been in this school and whatnot too

long because its starting to get to me on a regular basis.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Why the hell don't half-naked chicks dance in the streets here?! God damn, the US sucks!
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Wow Ryo, you're a man.. I was sorta expecting to see a 12 year old or something Smile

Gubi-gubi, I hope you're okay now. I can't even imagine how painful that must have been.
onizuka17711 Wrote:Why the hell don't half-naked chicks dance in the streets here?! God damn, the US sucks!

They only do it there because it's Carnival. They do it here as well but like I said with 40 degrees it just looks ridiculous.
onizuka17711 Wrote:Why the hell don't half-naked chicks dance in the streets here?! God damn, the US sucks!
What about Mardi Gras? Big Grin
Blight Wrote:Yes, it is. But now I seriously wonder why you would let your dad hit you. Of course, if he hasn't done it since you started getting bigger then that would make since, but if he still pulls shit, it looks like you are big enough to make a stand.
Yeah, you gotta stand up for yourself! My dad let off a bit when he realized that I wasn't going to take his shit anymore. You deserve a better life than the one it seems you're getting! Besides, what's the worst that could happen by fighting back?
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Nina182B Wrote:What about Mardi Gras? Big Grin
Yes, you do have a point Big Grin . Spring Break too! But, I'm in New York, and all of that is down south, far away from me Sad .
^^Made by Blight

onizuka17711 Wrote:Yes, you do have a point Big Grin . Spring Break too! But, I'm in New York, and all of that is down south, far away from me Sad .

There are women there dancing half naked on the streets during Spring Break? :confused:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 191,138 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,310 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,660 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,142 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 26,405 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,975 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,373 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie