Pictures of ourselves
Red, you remind me of one of my old roommates... named Rob. You look like you could be his younger brother Smile
Complicated matters are no good ;o

Places in Canada seem so strange to me...the names, I mean. I've never heard of any of the places you've mentioned...surprise, surprise, I've never been to Canada.

I'd check where this Brazilian topic came up, but with 52 threads? With my luck, I'd search all the pages in order and find it, and it'd be on page 50 or something.

Nina, it'd funny if I had a brother named Rob, but I don't...give me this guys screen name, and maybe I can freak him out XD People do have long-lost brother's don't they?
lol. don't worry about it. I live in canada and havent heard of some of the places people talk about lol.
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:lol. don't worry about it. I live in canada and havent heard of some of the places people talk about lol.

I'm the same way, I think everyone is. We all have our sphere of relevance and if it ain't in side it, it is an unknown...and I also hate geography. Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:I also hate geography. Big Grin

Im the exact same way.... Geography hates me too Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Geography is AWESOM-0
(but like 80% of Americans ive met have such poor knowledge of it,
have been told you guys dont get taught it in much detail)

but im biased coz
i love to Travel!!!
and "break open" my eyes

The WORLD is my banquet
and i shall dine Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
vegeta76 Wrote:Im the exact same way.... Geography hates me too Big Grin
I just don't care. I've gotta save my brain cells for more important stuff :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
3x3 Eyes Wrote:I'd check where this Brazilian topic came up, but with 52 threads? With my luck, I'd search all the pages in order and find it, and it'd be on page 50 or something.

It began in post 768, page 52.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Bah. I'm Canadian, and I don't know half the places in my own province, and it's one of the smallest ones here. Cept for like, P.E.I...that place is tiny.

us Canadians aren't so weird now, eh?
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Well people have been wanting to see my face for awhile. Especially Vicious, so heres my

ugly mug. Probably not that good looking , fact I'm probably as ugly as hell, but by poular

request, here I am. Anyway hope this works.

Attached Files
.jpeg   0202052314.jpeg (Size: 50.88 KB / Downloads: 35)
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Well people have been wanting to see my face for awhile. Especially Vicious, so heres my

ugly mug. Probably not that good looking , fact I'm probably as ugly as hell, but by poular

Hey there big boi Wink
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Well people have been wanting to see my face for awhile. Especially Vicious, so heres my

I was totally expecting to see a mouse, but you are actually pretty tall and not nearly as skinny as I pictured.
Blight Wrote:I was totally expecting to see a mouse, but you are actually pretty tall and not nearly as skinny as I pictured.

thats a good thing right?
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:thats a good thing right?

Yes, it is. But now I seriously wonder why you would let your dad hit you. Of course, if he hasn't done it since you started getting bigger then that would make since, but if he still pulls shit, it looks like you are big enough to make a stand.
Blight Wrote:Yes, it is. But now I seriously wonder why you would let your dad hit you. Of course, if he hasn't done it since you started getting bigger then that would make since, but if he still pulls shit, it looks like you are big enough to make a stand.

I was thinkking the exact same thing. Do you atleast have a squeaky voice or is the picture I had of you totaly ruined now (and yes, that would be a good thing too) Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 187,236 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,195 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,442 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,090 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,986 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,826 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,292 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie