Pictures of yourself???
Homeless Joe Wrote:unfortunately she died shortly before the following christmas. turns out she had an incurable disease either contracted from the old cats my family keeps who had previously become immune to it, or she got it at the shelter where my parents picked her up for me. i think the latter as i learned more about the disease and the virus that causes it and the shelter which was supposed to be a very good place, but turns out isn't that great.

Sorry to hear thatSad
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
thanks, and no i didn't get another kitten. cocoa puffs are yummy, yay for sugar!!Big Grin
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Gemini Wrote:i'm coocoo fro cocoa puffs. haha. this was takin last year when i was in jersey. o0o fun times. Big Grin

I thought as much. Smile So, how about posting a picture where we can actually see your face? :p Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I'm still waiting for more pictures of Andromeda . . . preferably with less clothing. :o
Vicious Wrote:I'm still waiting for more pictures of Andromeda . . . preferably with less clothing. :o

How appauling:eek: !!! I would never say such a thing.(knudge knudge, wink wink).
Now this is something I can't do because I don't like the way I lookSad .
Vicious Wrote:I'm still waiting for more pictures of Andromeda . . . preferably with less clothing. :o

What, that t-shirt wasn't transparent enough for you? :p Big Grin

Darkelfen Wrote:Now this is something I can't do because I don't like the way I lookSad .

I'd be surprised if any of us did! Wink
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I'd be surprised if any of us did! Wink

Ok...let me rephrase that... i'm ugly.:eek:
Darkelfen Wrote:Ok...let me rephrase that... i'm ugly.:eek:

I'd say that's subjective. Not to mention many people think they're ugly when that's not even true but hey, if you don't feel confortable posting a picture I'm not going to force you. Smile

Edit: I was taking a look at your homepage and just realized you're a girl. Now I doubt you're ugly even more. :p
Been a while since I posted a pic or anything really. This is a picture of my girl and I a couple of months ago. We recently moved into our new house and have been busy with our website, but I still love coming here and seeing what everyone is up to.

[Image: Picture%20026-thumb.jpg]

[Image: Picture%20022-thumb.jpg]
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Hrm... you don't look so evil to me in these photos...
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Not evil at all, quite sweet actually. Big Grin Wink
Andromeda18_ Wrote:What, that t-shirt wasn't transparent enough for you? :p Big Grin

Maybe if you could retake the pic with better lighting. Also, be sure to pour lots of water on the t-shirt before you take the pic. :eek:
lol Vicious - subtle as always I see.

And Evilomar, you guys look really cute together. Dunno y, but ur gf reminds me of a white Rosario Dawson in the first pic.
Vicious Wrote:Maybe if you could retake the pic with better lighting. Also, be sure to pour lots of water on the t-shirt before you take the pic. :eek:

Or maybe I could just take a picture wearing this [Image: v2265931dl.jpg]
preferably without anything underneath. :p Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 5,904 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 11,934 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 267,791 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 4,921 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,294 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,610 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 10,921 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie