Pictures of yourself???
Vicious Wrote:I agree. I need to start hitting on her again. :p

You do realize you'd encounter the exact same obstacles as before, right? :p Wink

elcoholic Wrote:Need to start hitting on all 3 ladies who posted new pics (although I think age would make that illegal in some cases :o ). You all look great. Me on the other hand are starting to gain a little weight. Its getting harder to eat all I want and stay the same shape, must be my age. I really need to sport more and watch what I eat. Slowing metabolism sucks!

http://www.nijghversluys.nl/company/team...deling=140

This is my works site (yeah its old) and if I did it correctly it links to pics from my department. I'm the sixth pic from the top. The guy with the red hair and the stupid grin. You should recognise my name. Still not very good in posting my own pics so this will have to do. Its 3 years old and a crappy camera took it at work.

Ps, don't make fun of the person's pic above me. She's super cool but doesn't exactly look like it on that pic.

Finally! A pic of Elcoholic! Big Grin
You really fit the 'blond/red hair, fair skin' profile. Big Grin Cute! Smile

About your slowing metabolism, I suggest you read these:
http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/articl...bolism.htm
http://health.msn.com/dietnutrition/Arti...=100119089

Basicaly, you need to counter muscle loss and the best thing for that is weight training.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
elcoholic Wrote:Slowing metabolism sucks!

Yes it does. I thought I was gaining weight, so I've been working out like mad for the last 6 weeks. I started running regularly and joined a boxing gym. I started at 174 and I was down to 168 by last week. Hopefully that trend continues. Smile
Vicious Wrote:Yes it does. I thought I was gaining weight, so I've been working out like mad for the last 6 weeks. I started running regularly and joined a boxing gym. I started at 174 and I was down to 168 by last week. Hopefully that trend continues. Smile

Just keep it up! I remember sometime ago you were working out to lose weight but then gave up. Don't give up this time!
Yes, I myself have been going to the YMCA and swimming and working out. Gotta look good this summer, and maybe find myself a man. Trouble is I look kinda young for being 20 ^_^
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
kristym22 Wrote:Trouble is I look kinda young for being 20 ^_^

And that's a problem because...? What's the problem with looking young? It's not like you look like a 12 year old.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:And that's a problem because...? What's the problem with looking young? It's not like you look like a 12 year old.

I was gonna say something... but then figured i better not .... lol
What do you mean by that? Now you got me curious. :p
I was gonna do... 12 year old... *homer drooling sound* but figured its abit pedophilic heh
Mind as well, put a picture of the only useful reviewer on this site

Money, gold and luxury is my lifestyle, that it is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_0013.JPG (Size: 20.97 KB / Downloads: 32)
[Image: bl453.png]
JunkieJoe Wrote:I was gonna do... 12 year old... *homer drooling sound* but figured its abit pedophilic heh

Well, your wife was 18 when you two got married wasn't she? Guess you like women young. :p
yes, yes I did... too bad for the inlaws its not gonna work out, nuff said ~_~
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Just keep it up! I remember sometime ago you were working out to lose weight but then gave up. Don't give up this time!

Last time I joined Gold's Gym and was trying to lift weights with a friend of mine. It was boring as hell. I like going to the boxing gym. It's a different type of activity. I can't wait until I'm allowed to hit the heavy bag. I'm hoping coach will allow me to do that in another month or so.

I really hate the running though. Only reason I do it is because I want to lose weight and because coach told me that I have to do road work. He keeps saying how important running is for a boxer. I'm assuming because it helps you build up your endurance.

Women at work keep telling me they think I'm crazy and that I don't need to lose weight. But I know there is fat there that I could lose. I originally wanted to get down to 165, but now I'm thinking more like 160.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:And that's a problem because...? What's the problem with looking young? It's not like you look like a 12 year old.

Well, actually when I am not dressed up. I am told that I look like I am 12-14 years old, and get eaither 14-15 year old boys or about 40-60 year old men hitting on me.

Just the other day I had a man of about the age of 50 say...

Man girl you be thick (what's up kitty cat) while I skampered off..
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
JunkieJoe Wrote:yes, yes I did... too bad for the inlaws its not gonna work out, nuff said ~_~

Sorry to hear that.

Vicious Wrote:Women at work keep telling me they think I'm crazy and that I don't need to lose weight. But I know there is fat there that I could lose. I originally wanted to get down to 165, but now I'm thinking more like 160.

How tall are you? I remember you mentioned it before but I can't recall it right now.

kristym22 Wrote:Well, actually when I am not dressed up. I am told that I look like I am 12-14 years old, and get eaither 14-15 year old boys or about 40-60 year old men hitting on me.

Just the other day I had a man of about the age of 50 say...

Man girl you be thick (what's up kitty cat) while I skampered off..

I think you should treasure your youthfull look. You might not like it now but when you turn 40 and still look like you're in your twenties you're going to love it.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:How tall are you? I remember you mentioned it before but I can't recall it right now.

5'8"

How I wish I was 2-3 inches taller. Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 5,904 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 11,935 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 267,819 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 4,921 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,298 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,610 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 10,925 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie