Pictures of yourself???
Being 5'10" I have to agree it's just about the perfect height in modern society.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Vicious Wrote:5'8"

How I wish I was 2-3 inches taller. Sad

I feel your pain, I wish for the same thing. Sad I know, I know, you're a man, it's more important to you to be 2 or 3 inches taller than it is to me, but well, that doesn't mean I can't understand how you feel.

Anyway, your body mass index should be between 18.5 and 24.9, meaning you should weigh between 123lbs and 165lbs. However, since the BMI doesn't distinguish between muscle and fat I recommend having your body fat percentage measured. Just don't make the mistake of over-estimating the amount of muscle mass you have and under-estimating your amount of body fat. It's a common mistake made by men and studies indicate that the higher the BMI, the less likely it is to be a result of abundant muscle mass.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I hate taking pics, but I figured it was time for a new one. This one was taken today. I probably should have cleaned the mirror before taking the pic. :eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/V...3dc87f.jpg
What no smile ^_^

Ahh! and I like your dark hair
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
kristym22 Wrote:What no smile ^_^

Yeah, Vicious likes to look vicious. Smiling would ruin his reputation. :p Big Grin

You sure are thinner than in your previous pictures, it's really noticeable in the cheeks and around the shoulders. You're looking good. Wink
Andromeda18_ Wrote:You sure are thinner than in your previous pictures, it's really noticeable in the cheeks and around the shoulders.

Yeah, unfortunately my cheeks are the first things to get chubby. If I only had my high school pic loaded on a computer so you could see just how much chubbier my cheeks still are right now. This is why I want to try and lose weight so badly.
You mean that picture where you're actually smiling and have a cap on? I believe that was the first pic you posted here. Well, at least the first one I saw. Your cheeks were indeed thinner back then but so was your whole body, as far as I can remember.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:You mean that picture where you're actually smiling and have a cap on? I believe that was the first pic you posted here. Well, at least the first one I saw. Your cheeks were indeed thinner back then but so was your whole body, as far as I can remember.

That was from college. It's even thinner in HS.
Wow! I'd say you were thin enough already then (not too thin, that's not what I mean). You don't really need to get any thinner than that.
After a tiring day biking Big Grin

I haven't posted a pic of me in a while, so I decided to post a pic where I look half dead/half splattered to refresh ur memories lol.

Attached Files
.jpg   me_bike.jpg (Size: 28.4 KB / Downloads: 26)
And time for a reaction shot, after witnessing somethin very dirty! lol, you can try and guess what that could be Wink

Attached Files
.jpg   reaction.jpg (Size: 111.2 KB / Downloads: 29)
animeshop Wrote:And time for a reaction shot, after witnessing somethin very dirty! lol, you can try and guess what that could be Wink

You seem to be looking down... Oh god!!!! Don't tell me you were seeing what I think you were seeing! That's a public place! Or maybe my mind is the one that's dirty. Big Grin

I love your first picture, you look so cute in it! Smile
lol well you're on the right track Wink

It was actually my friend who we were were taking the mick about (she has this HUGE fascination with black guys and we were wondering what the HUGE fascination was centered on Wink

Anyhoo just as we started joking, a big banana fell out from from her bag, and well we stopped, gazed, and laughed till we almost died. (Comic timing!) - This picture is a reenactment of that scene
Big Grin Ah, ah, ah! Big Grin
animeshop Wrote:After a tiring day biking Big Grin

I haven't posted a pic of me in a while, so I decided to post a pic where I look half dead/half splattered to refresh ur memories lol.

I don't think i've seen your pic before. Also looking good, you fit right in with the other ladies of IA.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 5,904 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 11,934 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 267,793 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 4,921 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,294 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,610 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 10,921 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie