Pictures of yourself???
I will not post another pic of myself until after the baby is born....I feel like an elephant. We might post one of the whole family here soon, one with Schultz, myself, our 3 year old daughter and newborn son...still waiting on the son to make an appearance.
I hate playing this waiting game!!!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ka-Talliya Wrote:I will not post another pic of myself until after the baby is born....I feel like an elephant. We might post one of the whole family here soon, one with Schultz, myself, our 3 year old daughter and newborn son...still waiting on the son to make an appearance.
I hate playing this waiting game!!!

When's he due? :confused:
and as I said in another thread, congradulations to both of you Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
My original due date was 30 June. But my Dr. said that I could have him any day now. It's really just a huge waiting game. They will induce me if I don't have him by 19 June.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
congratulations!!
o and here is a pic of me, i don't think i've posted one, this one was taking last christmas... i think lol. it isn't a very good one but it's the only one i have on the computer right now =( i've been meaning to remedy that but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Attached Files
.jpg   xmas.jpg (Size: 45.06 KB / Downloads: 28)
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Homeless Joe Wrote:congratulations!!
o and here is a pic of me, i don't think i've posted one, this one was taking last christmas... i think lol. it isn't a very good one but it's the only one i have on the computer right now =( i've been meaning to remedy that but haven't gotten around to it yet.
omg KITTY Big Grin

And not that bad yourself ^^;

Yeah...Congrats Ka-Tilliya
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
yes! karaoke night!

[Image: 816817251_l.jpg]

.... ok hopefully this one works
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Gemini, the link you provided doesn't seem to work for me.

HJ, the kitten does steal your thunder... even if you are wearing a cute santa cap.

Here is the only picture of me dressed as Lupin that we have. Sorry it isn't better. We'll have to see what I can do about procuring a better image to use.

Attached Files
.jpg   lupinjoe.jpg (Size: 82.87 KB / Downloads: 32)
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Homeless Joe Wrote:congratulations!!

Ah, ah! Cool picture! Lovely kitten! The kitty is outshining you! :p Big Grin

Gemini Wrote:yes! karaoke night!

[Image: 816817251_l.jpg]

.... ok hopefully this one works

huh... which one is you? I can't really see their faces.

Zagatto Wrote:Here is the only picture of me dressed as Lupin that we have. Sorry it isn't better. We'll have to see what I can do about procuring a better image to use.

That's a very well achieved outfit!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Ah, ah! Cool picture! Lovely kitten! The kitty is outshining you! :p Big Grin
hehe yeah she was cute, her name was kilala i had just gotten her a few days earlier for christmas Smile
Homeless Joe Wrote:hehe yeah she was cute, her name was kilala i had just gotten her a few days earlier for christmas Smile

Why are you refering to her using the past tense? :confused: Nothing bad happened to her, I hope.
unfortunately she died shortly before the following christmas. turns out she had an incurable disease either contracted from the old cats my family keeps who had previously become immune to it, or she got it at the shelter where my parents picked her up for me. i think the latter as i learned more about the disease and the virus that causes it and the shelter which was supposed to be a very good place, but turns out isn't that great.
Homeless Joe Wrote:unfortunately she died shortly before the following christmas. turns out she had an incurable disease either contracted from the old cats my family keeps who had previously become immune to it, or she got it at the shelter where my parents picked her up for me. i think the latter as i learned more about the disease and the virus that causes it and the shelter which was supposed to be a very good place, but turns out isn't that great.

Aww, that totally sucks Sad
Did you ever get another one?
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Homeless Joe Wrote:unfortunately she died shortly before the following christmas. turns out she had an incurable disease either contracted from the old cats my family keeps who had previously become immune to it, or she got it at the shelter where my parents picked her up for me. i think the latter as i learned more about the disease and the virus that causes it and the shelter which was supposed to be a very good place, but turns out isn't that great.

Sad I'm really sorry. And sorry for bringing that up. Poor kitty. Sad
Andromeda18_ Wrote:huh... which one is you? I can't really see their faces.

i'm coocoo fro cocoa puffs. haha. this was takin last year when i was in jersey. o0o fun times. Big Grin
[Image: ffc.jpg]

Sorry to hear that
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 5,904 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 11,934 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 267,797 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 4,921 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,296 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,610 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 10,922 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie