Pictures of ourselves
elcoholic Wrote:Quite the opposite. We have alot of females who contribute here comparred to other anime boards. And the reason the other boards don't have so many could be because real perverts post stuff like you did but they ARE serious. I'm not talking about the lack of females, I just don't want any of them to leave. And you were overdoing it with the pics weren't you? People could start to think otherwise if you ask more than 5 times in a few days. You almost had me fooled.

As long as its a joke. I would be real dissapointed if she did post them though (no offence ofcourse, I just think you have more class than people who would. correct me if I'm wrong Big Grin )

I do believe Vicious is serious but I'm not going to get mad at him because of that. Men are the way they are and I certainly don't blame them for that. Besides I'm not going to post any pictures, he knows that, he's just fooling around. Big Grin
Oh, and don't worry, at least I'm not going anywhere, I love coming here, everyone's great!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I do believe Vicious is serious but I'm not going to get mad at him because of that. Men are the way they are and I certainly don't blame them for that. Besides I'm not going to post any pictures, he knows that, he's just fooling around. Big Grin
Oh, and don't worry, at least I'm not going anywhere, I love coming here, everyone's great!

Don't flatter yourself too much. I'm kidding most of the time, but if you ever post the pics, it's not like I'm not gonna want to see them. I'm not gay you know. Big Grin
I wasn't flattering myself. When I said I thought you were serious I meant that you'd be serious about asking for naked pictures, whomever the woman. Even if you're joking most of the times you are also serious about it, you want to see pictures of naked breasts don't you? Most men do!
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Even if you're joking most of the times you are also serious about it, you want to see pictures of naked breasts don't you? Most men do!
Ah, the one-track-mind of men, such a wonder...But I have this to ask, don't you want to see pictures of naked men, Andromeda? You can't possibly tell me that men are the only horny ones :p .

And as for pictures, I refuse to post them. Seeing this thread ruined how I thought a lot of people looked. It's like watching a movie based on the book that ruins your image of the characters.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:And as for pictures, I refuse to post them. Seeing this thread ruined how I thought a lot of people looked. It's like watching a movie based on the book that ruins your image of the characters.
I totally agree with that statement.....it's like seeing your favorite book turned into a movie, you can't believe the people they get for the parts of the main characters since it is flawed of what you originally thought they looked like, I guess you can say the same thing for voice actors, reading the manga and imagining what they sound like and then hearing who gets to do the voices....or watching something subbed and then seeing the dubbed version, the voices tend to be different from the original perspective....I still refuse to watch Gravitation, Weiss (Weib) Kreuz or Fushigi Yuugi dubbed....I love Seki Tomokazu's voice! :p na no da! Wink
[Image: tsukiko1.jpg]
Tsukiko Wrote:I totally agree with that statement.....it's like seeing your favorite book turned into a movie, you can't believe the people they get for the parts of the main characters since it is flawed of what you originally thought they looked like,

And I was thinking about barrowing a digital camera cause I just got my hair dyed and cut yesterday and my Mohawk is in full hyper-glow blonde. I probably will anyways after I get home from college so don't look if you don't want to see me.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
While your at it why don't you post some of those other styles you talked about if you have any pics Smile
onizuka17711 Wrote:Ah, the one-track-mind of men, such a wonder...But I have this to ask, don't you want to see pictures of naked men, Andromeda? You can't possibly tell me that men are the only horny ones :p .

And as for pictures, I refuse to post them. Seeing this thread ruined how I thought a lot of people looked. It's like watching a movie based on the book that ruins your image of the characters.

Men definitely aren't the only horny ones but we can't deny the effects of a little thing called testosterone which turns men into very horny creatures. Big Grin
I know what you mean about the pictures, it's always a shock, particularly because in my innocence I actually expect people to look like their avatars! My previous avatar was an image of Alexiel from Angel Sanctuary, since she has long brown hair and brown eyes I looked much more like her than like Urumi who is a blue/brown eyed blonde.

Blight Wrote:And I was thinking about barrowing a digital camera cause I just got my hair dyed and cut yesterday and my Mohawk is in full hyper-glow blonde. I probably will anyways after I get home from college so don't look if you don't want to see me.

Post them! Post them!
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Post them! Post them!

Don't do it Blight until she posts the pics that we want to see.
I really wanna see your new hair Blight. I like your old silver one but am really curious to see the new look Smile

Hey Onizuka1711, I don't like seeing pics of naked men. I mean... I like seeing a hot guy without a shirt on... but seeing a guy exposed below the waist doesn't do much for me. It is like seeing something too foreign. (My boyfriend nakie is a different story though) I think I read somewhere that guys are more likely to get turned on with visual stimulation whereas girls are more towards verbal stimulation. That is definately true in my case.
My uncle couldn?t take a picture to save his life. I?ll barrow the camera later and have my mom take some tat look better (where you can actually see the Mohawk!). But for now this will have to do.

http://groups.msn.com/SilverHairedSeraph...&PhotoID=3

Even thought they are crappy my mom put these up at her group a while back. It will have to do for now cause my mom F?ed up the damn scanner (it is in two pieces).

http://groups.msn.com/wilkersonpictures/...PhotoID=73
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:My uncle couldn?t take a picture to save his life. I?ll barrow the camera later and have my mom take some tat look better (where you can actually see the Mohawk!). But for now this will have to do.

Even thought they are crappy my mom put these up at her group a while back. It will have to do for now cause my mom F?ed up the damn scanner (it is in two pieces).

Wow!

Funky fun hair!
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
onizuka17711 Wrote:Ah, the one-track-mind of men, such a wonder...But I have this to ask, don't you want to see pictures of naked men, Andromeda? You can't possibly tell me that men are the only horny ones :p .

I can understand this statment. I mean we all form an idea of how someone looks just off of voice or written word alone. Once upon a time ago when Morgorath was a teenager. I was introduced to this girl via my buddy shoving a phone at me going "hey you like redheads talk to this chick." Her name was (or is she still alive) Bridget. Now I will tell you right now I am a sucker for redheads. Don't know why but I am... anyways I talked to her for 2 months and then she finally sent me a photo after I had sent her one of mine. (I forgot to mention she lived about an hour away and I didn't have a drivers licence yet) Anyways she didn't look likr my mind had made her out to look. She was still good looking and we dated on and off for 2 years. I am still friends with her today.

Anyways I can relate bro, but really I have forgot what most people look like and would need Vicious to wear a I am Vicious on IA.com T-shirt to tell who he was...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Blight Wrote:My uncle couldn?t take a picture to save his life. I?ll barrow the camera later and have my mom take some tat look better (where you can actually see the Mohawk!). But for now this will have to do.

Cool pictures, particularly the ones in the 2nd link. Big Grin

morgorath Wrote:Anyways I can relate bro, but really I have forgot what most people look like and would need Vicious to wear a I am Vicious on IA.com T-shirt to tell who he was...

I'm the exact opposite, if Vicious passed me by on the street I'd recognize him immediately. :p
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I'm the exact opposite, if Vicious passed me by on the street I'd recognize him immediately. :p
:p I think someone will be happy to hear that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 191,368 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,315 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,673 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,151 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 26,433 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,982 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,384 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie