Pictures of ourselves
ha, ha, ha! Big Grin I can teach you how to upload a picture if you want. Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
elcoholic Wrote:I'm horrible with computers. I wouldn't know how to get it online. And besides, your already spoken for so I can't seduce you with my good looks Wink

Never stopped me from trying it. Wink

Andromeda18_ Wrote:ha, ha, ha! Big Grin I can teach you how to upload a picture if you want. Wink

Perhaps you could demonstrate by uploading some topless pics of yourself. Don't think I've forgotten about that. Big Grin
Vicious Wrote:Perhaps you could demonstrate by uploading some topless pics of yourself. Don't think I've forgotten about that. Big Grin

Roflmao. what would this world come to if everyone took vicious' advice? Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:ha, ha, ha! Big Grin I can teach you how to upload a picture if you want. Wink

Well, I can't even get pics onto my computer (which I have for like two weeks so I'm still not used to it) let alone online. Don't I need my own website for uploading them or something? That sounds way to complicated for me. I'm taking it one step at a time. I have sooo much to learn about these machines.

Thanks for offering your help though. I'll do it eventually.
elcoholic Wrote:Well, I can't even get pics onto my computer (which I have for like two weeks so I'm still not used to it) let alone online. Don't I need my own website for uploading them or something? That sounds way to complicated for me. I'm taking it one step at a time. I have sooo much to learn about these machines.

Technically yes and no...The IA boards let you upload images into your posts that's what I did...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Vicious Wrote:Perhaps you could demonstrate by uploading some topless pics of yourself. Don't think I've forgotten about that. Big Grin

maybe she will deliver if you do the same :p

"topless viscious"

i can just imagine the headlines
women will start lining up Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
elcoholic Wrote:Well, I can't even get pics onto my computer (which I have for like two weeks so I'm still not used to it) let alone online. Don't I need my own website for uploading them or something? That sounds way to complicated for me. I'm taking it one step at a time. I have sooo much to learn about these machines.

Aww =(

I was looking forward to seeing a picture of you.

Get a scanner...XD
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
rav96 Wrote:maybe she will deliver if you do the same :p

I'll do it if she does.

rav96 Wrote:"topless viscious"

Hahahaha. I wish!!!
vegeta76 Wrote:Roflmao. what would this world come to if everyone took vicious' advice? Big Grin

Indeed! I wonder how he comes up with these ideas. :p

Do you have a digital camera? If you do then you can connect it to your computer using a USB cable and upload your pictures to the computer. If not you need to get a scanner like katherine_jean suggested. After doing that uploading a picture to a post is easy.

katherine_jean Wrote:Aww =(

I was looking forward to seeing a picture of you.

Me too! He's Dutch and believe me they are beautiful. Portugal held a very important soccer competition last summer and for a few days my city was filled with Dutchmen and they were to die for. I've never seen so many gorgeous men together in one place.

rav96 Wrote:maybe she will deliver if you do the same :p

"topless viscious"

Why don't you give us that pleasure? :p Big Grin
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Indeed! I wonder how he comes up with these ideas. :p

Do you have a digital camera? If you do then you can connect it to your computer using a USB cable and upload your pictures to the computer. If not you need to get a scanner like katherine_jean suggested. After doing that uploading a picture to a post is easy.

Me too! He's Dutch and believe me they are beautiful. Portugal held a very important soccer competition last summer and for a few days my city was filled with Dutchmen and they were to die for. I've never seen so many gorgeous men together in one place.

Why don't you give us that pleasure? :p Big Grin

Haha. I'm dutch. Beleive it or not.

The girls didnt get the good looks unfortunitly. I must marry a sexy dutchmen.

Vicious, shirtless? Okay!
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Haha. I'm dutch. Beleive it or not.

Ha, ha! I can't believe this! Here I was telling a Dutch woman how beautiful Dutchmen are! LOL! Big Grin
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Ha, ha! I can't believe this! Here I was telling a Dutch woman how beautiful Dutchmen are! LOL! Big Grin

XD

I live in Canada though eh.

My family is all imported..lol.
AND I have a cranky old dutch grandfather >=D

But, I shall marry a dutchmen noen the less. A sexy one.
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:But, I shall marry a dutchmen noen the less. A sexy one.

By choice or because your family wants you to?
Andromeda18_ Wrote:By choice or because your family wants you to?

By choice.

I wouldnt ever agree to an arranged marraige =P

Haha. chances are I won't though :p
Made By Blight ^
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Why don't you give us that pleasure? :p Big Grin

So is that a deal? If I do it, then so will you? No reniggin' on your word now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 191,341 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,315 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,671 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,150 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 26,427 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,981 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,383 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie