Pictures of ourselves
Damn.... and here I was hoping to explore my feminine side some more. Thanks for shattering my illusions there Vic... you were the perfect candidate... Rolleyes
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:Damn.... and here I was hoping to explore my feminine side some more. Thanks for shattering my illusions there Vic... you were the perfect candidate... Rolleyes
Oh My God....can't...breathe....!!!! That was excellent! Big Grin :p
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
hahahahahaaa!!!!!! Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
This is starting to sound like a conversation me and my friends would have except there is less cursing, drinking, and ?I?m gonna screw your mom? ?s involved.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:This is starting to sound like a conversation me and my friends would have except there is less cursing, drinking, and ?I?m gonna screw your mom? ?s involved.

what?

Is there a milf in the house that I missed?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:what?

Is there a milf in the house that I missed?

My friend J.T. has a hot mom. People talk so much crap about it that when he took his second year of Spanish in high school, the teacher had to start off by saying "There will be know speaking of Mr. Smith's mother." Mostly though, people just say stuff to piss him off. Like one time, we were sitting on the benches before our baseball game and my friend Grant goes "Hey J.T., check out that hot blonde down there." And he perks up and then gets real pissed when he see's Grant was pointing at his mom. Ha ha ha, it was so funny.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Like one time, we were sitting on the benches before our baseball game and my friend Grant goes "Hey J.T., check out that hot blonde down there." And he perks up and then gets real pissed when he see's Grant was pointing at his mom.

Hahahaha. That's pretty hilarious.

On a sidenote, perhaps you could post some pics of Ms. Smith for us. :o
That's funny Blight. Does anyone here read the SexyLosers online comics? There's one plot line there about a hot mom.. it's so hilarious.
A typicly bad picture of myself
edited with another pic as well

Attached Files
.jpg   me.jpg (Size: 54.36 KB / Downloads: 21)
.jpg   me2.JPG (Size: 93.65 KB / Downloads: 24)
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
Okay...

Here is me.

A year ago. I look terrible. This is at the end of a week long camp I was forced into going XP

Now, I have short, styled hair, with bangs to boot.

Ill post a better one as soon as I can . . .

Man, I look like crap . XD

~Katherine_Jean

Attached Files
.jpg   Me.jpg (Size: 89.29 KB / Downloads: 38)
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
That was faster than I thought..
This is me, from december.

Before the semi. once again, I look out of the norm. but its a little better than the last one. I think >_>

~Katherine_Jean

Attached Files
.jpg   Me new.jpg (Size: 182.71 KB / Downloads: 34)
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
Made By Blight ^
My my, we are very blessed with the female's represented in the forums. Another pretty lady Cool
elcoholic Wrote:My my, we are very blessed with the female's represented in the forums. Another pretty lady Cool

Why thank you, elcoholic.

I'm flattered =)
Made By Blight ^
elcoholic Wrote:My my, we are very blessed with the female's represented in the forums. Another pretty lady Cool

I wonder when we'll get to see a picture of you... Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I'm horrible with computers. I wouldn't know how to get it online. And besides, your already spoken for so I can't seduce you with my good looks Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 187,235 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,195 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,442 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,090 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,986 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,826 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,292 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie