Pictures of ourselves
Nina182B Wrote:Wow, you are so lucky ladysilver! My boyfriend hates long hair. I think long hair is really romantic and pretty. I would love for my boyfriend to play with my hair too. It is very relaxing.. you should ask for a head massage!

Yep Rav, long hair is hard to take care of, especially if you blow dry.. it could take forever to get dry.
I keep it up most of the time because it tends to get in the way... maybe next time I have it down I'll take a pic and post it here. My hair is really really thin, so it doesn't take long to dry at all. If I use heat on it though it DESTROYS it. It's thin and silky, so I can't do much with it. Sad Short hair doesn't work for me either because it's so flat and has no body.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
eek long thin hair

must be so flyaway at times it can get annoying...
i personlly want thiner hair coz its so much easier to style..but then thats for guy hairstyles.

theres all these bodifying stuff and volumising product out there but not sure if they work coz never known anyone that uses them...

*goes of to get a manacure* Wink :p

"because im worth it " Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
here's my pic...this was taken by a webcam coz I dont have a digital camera yet. Gomen ne! [Image: pic2.jpg?pfwBCnBB8ydRUNap]
rav96 Wrote:eek long thin hair

i personlly want thiner hair coz its so much easier to style..but then thats for guy hairstyles.

theres all these bodifying stuff and volumising product out there but not sure if they work coz never known anyone that uses them...
I've used almost every volumizing product under the sun. There's only so much you can do to one strand of hair! I even tried perming it! Nope... won't even hold a perm. Rolleyes
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
ladysilverice Wrote:I've used almost every volumizing product under the sun. There's only so much you can do to one strand of hair! I even tried perming it! Nope... won't even hold a perm. Rolleyes

I have the exact opposite problem - my hair is too thick. Everytime I go to get my hair cut, he takes about 5-10 minutes just thinning my hair with those weird scissors.
I know what you're talking about those weird scissors... and if they forget to use them or don't do a spot you end up with a tuft that sticks straight up. I've got that same problem.

I remember when I grew my hair long just to pick up women. Having that thick long hair was the best babe magnet I've ever had. Too bad those were also the most shallow relationships I ever had. Then I let a barber convince me that a mullet was in style... that lasted for about a week before I cut it all short again. Not as much nookie after that but better relationships.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
takumi25 Wrote:here's my pic...this was taken by a webcam coz I dont have a digital camera yet. Gomen ne! [Image: pic2.jpg?pfwBCnBB8ydRUNap]

Every time I try to see your pic I get the following message: "You do not have permission to get the requested URL from this server. ".
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
rav96 Wrote:eek long thin hair

*goes of to get a manacure* Wink :p

"because im worth it " Wink
You're such a girl!!! Smile

Yeah, takumi25, I get the same message as Andromeda...
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Finally got some pictures of myself. These were taken during my trip to Alaska.
[Image: 100_0705.th.jpg]
[Image: 100_0547.th.jpg]
[Image: 100_0650.th.jpg]
cut my hair! I'll have pics next week when I get the digicam.
This should do the trick I hope!

Andromeda18_ Wrote:Every time I try to see your pic I get the following message: "You do not have permission to get the requested URL from this server. ".

Attached Files
.jpg   me.jpg (Size: 31.75 KB / Downloads: 26)
Wow... The things we do to take care of our hair. KA-TA will tell you I am such a girl when it comes to my hair. Too bad I have the "Nichoals Cage" disease and will look just like him (Hair wise) when I reach his age. When I get out I am growing my hair long. I wonder if Schultz will.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I don't do much with my hair. I get my haircut once a month. Aside from that, after I take my shower in the morning, I dry my hair, take some of my molding paste, rub it into my hair, and try to style it best I can with my hands for about a minute or two and I'm done.
morgorath Wrote:Wow... The things we do to take care of our hair. KA-TA will tell you I am such a girl when it comes to my hair.

think i beat you there :p

morgorath Wrote:Too bad I have the "Nichoals Cage" disease and will look just like him (Hair wise) when I reach his age. When I get out I am growing my hair long. I wonder if Schultz will.

eek male balding...damn genetics Grrrrr

i feel for you man...had a friend whos hair turned grey at 14 and fell out by 16..damn
but he was a looker and got all the ladies none the less

thus do a Bruce Willis and shave it off!!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
ladysilverice Wrote:I've used almost every volumizing product under the sun. There's only so much you can do to one strand of hair! I even tried perming it! Nope... won't even hold a perm. Rolleyes

now i know they dont work Big Grin

have you ever tried the Kerastase range
know sooo many women that swear by it...
and only ever heard positive feedback of there stuff
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 191,374 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,315 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,673 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,151 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 26,434 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,982 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,384 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie