Pictures of ourselves
ladysilverice Wrote:No no no! I wouldn't want to be as tall as him! I'm tall already and I have trouble finding pants that are long enough! He's a little over 6 feet. I wouldn't want to be THAT tall! But I do like my height, I'm taller than most girls.

How tall are you? I'd love being 6 feet tall!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
When I looked at the pic, I thought either Lady's fiance is as tall as her or Lady's tall.
Since he's over 6ft, I would guess Lady's about 5 ft 9 or 10? :confused: Wink
Andromeda....6ft is really really tall for a female, unless you are a model. Smile
I think a female between 5ft 7 - 5ft 8 would be perfect.
Japschin Wrote:When I looked at the pic, I thought either Lady's fiance is as tall as her or Lady's tall.
Since he's over 6ft, I would guess Lady's about 5 ft 9 or 10? :confused: Wink
Andromeda....6ft is really really tall for a female, unless you are a model. Smile
I think a female between 5ft 7 - 5ft 8 would be perfect.

Since I'm 5'7'' I'll take that as compliment. Wink However, I still wish I was taller, because I've always wanted to be a very tall woman and because I've always wanted to be a model. 5'7'' is the minimum height required to be a model, but it's very hard to do fashion shows if you're any shorter than 5'9''. Just look at Laetitia Casta. World famous super-model, but because she's only 5'7'' she only did "a couple" of fashion shows. The same happened to Milla Jovovich who's 5'8''.
I think you're probably right about Ladysilverice. She said she was wearing 4 inch heels in the picture, so she's probably 5'9''.
LSI is 5'10". I couldn't tell how big she was in other pics, but that ne that Mrs. Schultz posted does give a good idea of just how big she is.

And I personally like smaller girls. Even 5'7"-5'8" is too tall IMO. I've mentioned this before, but I wouldn't want my girl being taller than me. And since I'm 5'8", I'd consider 5'4" a good height for a girl. But then again, tall girls do have those long legs. :o
Which they can wrap around your body. Wink
your desire to be 6' reminds me of all those girls that see my curly hair and say "you're so lucky to have naturally curly hair", which typically makes me want to scream a stream of obscenities, since my hair is a total and utter pain in the freakin ass.
*nosebleed*

Trust me, you don't have to give me any more ideas. I think I've already thought of all the possibilities. :o
kakomu Wrote:your desire to be 6' reminds me of all those girls that see my curly hair and say "you're so lucky to have naturally curly hair", which typically makes me want to scream a stream of obscenities, since my hair is a total and utter pain in the freakin ass.

Does that mean you want to scream a stream of obscenities at me? Well, I love my long, straight hair, it's just the way I like it and I wouldn't want curly hair for anything in the world. Besides why should being 6' tall be a total and utter pain in the freakin ass? That was a bad analogy, in my opinion.
My best friend is 5'10 and she hates it. She thinks her height intimidates guys and swears she would get more dates if she was just a bit shorter :p

I am about an inch shorter than my boyfriend and I try really hard not to wear heels. The longest heel I have is 2 inches. I don't think it's flattering to see a girl taller than the guy.
How very sad I am only 5'3.... Sad

Though it would be nice to be taller.... Smile
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
Nina182B Wrote:My best friend is 5'10 and she hates it. She thinks her height intimidates guys and swears she would get more dates if she was just a bit shorter :p

I am about an inch shorter than my boyfriend and I try really hard not to wear heels. The longest heel I have is 2 inches. I don't think it's flattering to see a girl taller than the guy.

5'10'' is IMO a wonderful height. Most guys I know like tall girls, in fact most men when describing their perfect woman say something like "tall, fit, with long blond hair...". So I don't really think 5'10'' women intimidate men.
Since I'm 5'' shorter than my boyfriend I can wear heels as high as I want, but even if he wasn't that tall I'd still wear them. I like high heels, I've been wearing them since I was 13 and the only flat shoes I wear are sneakers when I'm working out. Besides, I really don't see what's so wrong with a woman being taller than a man!
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Besides, I really don't see what's so wrong with a woman being taller than a man!

True. That way our face is already right in their breasts. Big Grin
It already is! Big Grin
Andromeda18_ Wrote:How tall are you? I'd love being 6 feet tall!
Right around 5'10". Although some people argue that I might be a little shorter. Every time I've been meausured though it's right around that.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
You lucky girl you! You don't intimidate men do you? Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 191,387 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,315 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,673 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,151 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 26,434 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,982 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,385 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie