Pictures of ourselves
If drugs were legalized, drug dealers would virtually go out of business. That's a good thing in my opinion. Drugs are a forbidden fruit which makes them all the more appealing.
I don't think drugs such as heroine should be legalized though. They're just too destructive.
Here in Portugal people drink 'till they drop, it's the 3rd country in the world where people drink the most. This is a serious problem! Because of that a law which states that people under 16 can't drink any alcoholic drinks other than beer was recently approved. People here are destroying their brain cells.
I think it's a similar situation with heroine.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Even in Amsterdam where alot of things tabo elsewhere is legal their is still limits of what is and is not legal
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
I heard in Ontario they've banned smoking in all indoor places; bars, clubs, restaurants, cafes, the works. As a smoker I would hate to see that happen here but I can see the reasoning behind it.

I believe not only pot should be decrimilized, but it should be heavily controlled by the government, I mean the government here already makes a ton of money of gambling, cigarettes and alchool.

And here is a picture of me and my precious little niece.

Attached Files
.jpg   untitled.jpg (Size: 58.27 KB / Downloads: 25)
Quote:I heard in Ontario they've banned smoking in all indoor places; bars, clubs, restaurants, cafes, the works. As a smoker I would hate to see that happen here but I can see the reasoning behind it.

I believe not only pot should be decrimilized, but it should be heavily controlled by the government, I mean the government here already makes a ton of money of gambling, cigarettes and alchool.

I totally agree with you on that one. Here in the US smoking is everywhere, accept in the parts with the sign no smoking. Big Grin
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
WEll When I lived in cali it was like you were an outcast if you were a smoker so it was almost worth it to quit when you smoked in cali.... but where I live in North Dakota..... they have jsut startedthe whole banning of smokers thing and it is almost funny becuz like when I was eight I was seeing the same commercials then as I am now.... Smoking kills blah blah blah..... I Think it is someones right to smoke now to give second hand smoke to someone else>>>>> that is a different story>>>> i AM jsut saying that maybe they should make a smoking and non smoking area..... as in... glass partition....... maybe that would be an idea...... I jsut don't think they should make it to the point that smokers are looked as outcasts.....
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.
The second hand smoking argument sucks. It is sort of appropriate but so are sooo many other things. Don't drive cars. The fumes kill people and the cars themselfs kill people. Industrial fumes also kill so lets shut down all factories and ban motorized vehicles. There are less places without cars than there are without cigarettes. There's much worse stuff in the air than cigartette smoke. Don't kid yourselfs in thinking we've ever tasted pure air and don't act like its the only thing that kills.
Yes but in an enclosed area smoke is more dangerous than car fumes that are outside... As for legalising drugs I dont agree... Even with weed... Ive taken a wide range of drugs and my conclusion is drugs fuck you up... The effects of weed are quite obvious when compared with alcohol... Alcohol is also bad but people tend to only drink on weekends but smokers seem to end up smoking everyday... They get so they cant be bothered to do anything anymore...
Quote:Originally posted by gubi-gubi
Yes but in an enclosed area smoke is more dangerous than car fumes that are outside

I really don't think so. You close your garage and run the car and see how long you last (I hope its obvious I don't really want you to do this, you get the point).

I'm of the firm belief that alcohol is much more dangerous and fucks up your head more than pot. One reason for legalizing it is to make some room in your US prisons. The people who are there just for smoking do not cause harm not threat to the society but do cost ALOT of money and after jail their lives really are fucked up. Doesn't do anyone any good what so ever. I could go on and on about this subject (where I live its already allowed to use it over 18) but as K-T mentioned, this is not the right place to go into detail.(although you do seem to know what your talking about Gubi:p )
Yeh good point about the US prisons. I didnt think of that because in the UK you cant go to jail for it only for dealing. Thats why its pointless legalising it in the UK seeing as its easy to get and personal use has practically been decriminalised (the police did a study and apparently like 1 in 3 kids actually think it is legal!)...
Quote:Originally posted by gubi-gubi
Alcohol is also bad but people tend to only drink on weekends but smokers seem to end up smoking everyday... They get so they cant be bothered to do anything anymore...

Maybe not in the UK but here people drink everyday. They drink much more than they smoke. There's an anual celebration here called "The burning of the ribbons" that's also known as "The burning of the livers" because during the 7 days that it lasts people drink 'till they're taken to the hospital in a coma!

Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic
I really don't think so. You close your garage and run the car and see how long you last (I hope its obvious I don't really want you to do this, you get the point).

That's because you die of carbon monoxide poisoning which is the most toxic substance you'll come into contact with in your daily life. That's also why you're not supposed to run your car in a closed spaced, unless you have a death wish. Does carbon monoxide kill faster? Yes, absolutely! But a cigarette's smoke will kill you just as well, it just takes longer. Oh, and let's not forget that carbon monoxide gives you a painless death whereas cigarettes' smoke will give you cancer which is extremely painful.
Comparing cars to smoking is really like comparing Apples to Oranges. There is nothing besides smoking that people due to thier lungs that we can compare to. Drinking doesn't come close because unlike smking there is no second hand. Plus thier are studys that show a beer a day is good for you. I haven't seen one for smoking like that...

See from this you would think I am for banning smoking but I am not...
Privately owned places should do what they want and public places should be smoke free. Bars = Privately owned... Bus Station = Public get my point.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I just want to point out that I wasn't comparing smoking to drinking. I mentioned alcohol related problems when I was talking about the legalization of heroine.
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Drinking doesn't come close because unlike smking there is no second hand.

Drunk driving, families destroyed by alcoholism. Abuse of alcohol can affect many other people besides the person doing the drinking.
Yeh in England we have a HUGE drinking problem... The government are trying to fight it and cant seem to understand why we are so bad... Someplaces even have the army on the streets to control drunk people... I think stoned people are safer than drunk people (even ecstasy reduced street violence in the uk when it became popular)and there would be less trouble on the streets... On a personal level the persons mental health is worse than a drinkers. I had a friend whos brother actually deleveped Schizophrenia from smoking so much (yes it might of been lurking there anyway but chances are he could of lived his life without it even coming out)... Alcohol is a bad drug though aswell and the government are constantly telling us how much the NHS spend on alcohol related stuff ranging from liver disorders to drunken brawls...
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Drinking doesn't come close because unlike smking there is no second hand. Plus thier are studys that show a beer a day is good for you. I haven't seen one for smoking like that...

This is just to be funny (PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY), but at school, alot of Cadets will smoke a butt right before a PT Test (Physical Training Test, to see where you stand and if you've improved) because smoking actually opens up the lungs some and helps you get more air in. The nicotine in it also acts as an anesthetic, so they can push themselves faster. No lie, I've actually seen it. This does not mean they're not killing themselves. In the end, the cigarettes do more damage than good and their PT scores drop.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 191,371 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,315 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,673 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,151 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 26,433 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,982 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,384 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie