Pictures of ourselves
I understand that, but I just don't think it's a good thing to talk about. I don't care if they know about it or not. I really don't want to read about it, honestly.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Judging on what's been said about smoking in this thread, I think it's good that it's up there. The 12 or 13 year olds hear us talking about the costs of smoking, health and money wise and hear real opinions about it. They'll hear stuff about it anywhere really. I've never tried smoking anything and I really don't want to. I've never liked the smell and hate getting a whiff of someone elses smoke.
I don't care about the smoking part...it's the weed part that I'm not in support of.
To all those under the age of 18: DON'T TAKE UP SMOKING!!! Sophomore year of college, I took it up hardcore and got to the point where I was smoking two packs a day and couldn't go between classes without one. My uniforms reeked, my breath was always bad, people that didn't smoke didn't want to be around me anymore, it was bad.
Also, my Dad made me try this thing where I took smoke into my mouth, but didnt inhale it, then blew it through a napkin. WOW! That was gross. I didn't really realize til then just how much I was damaging myself. Not to mention I was spending close to $70 a week on cigarettes. I finally quit, cold turkey when my boyfriend (now fiancee) told me he would break up with me if I didn't stop. I stopped smoking that day.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
The things you learn about your best friends...geez.
Hehe!!
I thought you knew about that? Hmmm... although I didn't get in contact with you much that year because it cost too much. Oh, well. You learn something new every day!
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
Yup, this is a constructive thread...Guys there are 13-14 year old kids on this forum. Do you really think that this is the most appropriate thing to discuss? Maybe it's the mom in me, but I'd appriciate it if we didn't discuss this here.

Thanks.

Ka-Ta... I now dub you the Forum Mom....
~Lady Ice~
I think I may be the ONLY Mom on the forum...correct me if I'm wrong.
As a mum you shouldn't be so naïve to think that 13-14 year olds don't know about drugs... Not really apropriate for here tho..
Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic
We have a pretty mature group here.

I think you're giving some of the people on here a little too much credit.

Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
My uniforms reeked, my breath was always bad,

And how would that be any different from now? (can't blame me for trying right?) Big Grin

Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
I think I may be the ONLY Mom on the forum...correct me if I'm wrong.

You forgot about Amethyst. She's much older and has many more kids than you do.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
And how would that be any different from now? (can't blame me for trying right?) Big Grin

Oh yea, because you've met me so many times and you're speaking from experience, aren't you?:p
~Lady Ice~
Quote:Originally posted by gubi-gubi
As a mum you shouldn't be so naïve to think that 13-14 year olds don't know about drugs... Not really apropriate for here tho..

I'm not being naive about the matter. I'm just saying I don't think it's appropriate. This is my last post on the matter.
Thank you.
I was re-reading the first posts and noticed rarnom had already posted some pics. You don't look like a teacher in those pictures! No glasses, no sweater vests or ties... You're like a super-hero, teacher during the day, fine male specimen at night. Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
So full of nice compliments about all of us men on the boards. You are a muse... Andromeda18_
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
I was re-reading the first posts and noticed rarnom had already posted some pics. You don't look like a teacher in those pictures! No glasses, no sweater vests or ties... You're like a super-hero, teacher during the day, fine male specimen at night. Wink

why, thank you..Big Grin
(I especially like the super-hero bit...Cool )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 187,224 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,194 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,440 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,089 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,985 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,826 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,292 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie