Pictures of ourselves
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
I'm a pedophile....if you look anything older than 12....i'll desert you! :p Big Grin :p Big Grin Wink Wink Big Grin

you have a bf/hb already lol Wink
bf no hb. Hehheheeheh don't care...u are still my 12 yr old boy!
Finished your DBZ yet?
ok well i could not find a pic of me so i had a friend take one and she emailed it to me so here it is !

drum rool please.................

-LE

Attached Files
.jpg   masked.jpg (Size: 58.89 KB / Downloads: 46)
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
bf no hb. Hehheheeheh don't care...u are still my 12 yr old boy!
Finished your DBZ yet?

no I have been sick and trying to watch more Excel saga which is impossible to get through. Still on episode 4 lol
I think you men really need a calculus lesson. How can you be so crazy about boobs and not know how to calculate a cup size?! Anyway, you take the ribcage measurement and add 5'' which in my case adds up to 34''. This is the band size. Then you do: 37,5'' (bust size) - 34'' = 3,5''
If the difference between the bust size and the band size is:

less than 1'' - AA cup
1'' - A cup
2'' - B cup
3'' - C cup
4'' - D cup
5'' - DD cup

Since the difference in my case is 3,5'' I'm bigger than a C cup but not quite a D cup. However values must be round up to the next even number. This means that I'm a size 34D (band size followed by cup size).
Oh, and Vicious if you want to see a chart click on the link below and then choose "size chart".

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce...SBRPVERBRA

Kakomu - Thank you but I at least will live a better life if I don't see your crotch naked or non-naked! :p

Quote:Originally posted by rav96
By God people - breasts arent everything Rolleyes! Tis also about Brains and Heart

ohh and assWink

You know rav96, Americans are known for loving big breasts in the same way Brasilians are known for loving a round, full ass (the famous "bumbum") and I heard that European men are famous for loving long legs so the fact that 99% of men here drool at the sound of the word "breast" is quite normal. Big Grin

Semion - You have amazing blue eyes! I'm a sucker for blue eyes and yours are just gorgeous!

Meoryo - You're good looking, Nina's good looking, I'm starting to think the Philippines are a paradise of beautiful people! Smile

Jaded God - This is just my opinion but I think you look 16 in those pictures. And what a nice looking 16 year old you were. Wink

Last Exile - Are you by any chance into S&M? 'Cause it looks like it!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Jaded God - It's okay if you look young. You'll always have those craddle robbing women into that.. maybe they'll baby you too and pay for your anime Smile You look like one of those punk/alternative kids - sooooo adorable *hug* I look really young too - I'm 22, don't wear makeup and most people think I'm 14.

Semion - I can't see your cranky picture. Timeout error or something but you look very much in shape if you can do that bball trick

Meoryo - It's always nice to see another filipino in an anime forum Big Grin Yey! In my college, there's only about 20 filipinos and half of those are in the anime club

Kakomu - I don't really wanna see a non-naked crotch shot. I've never been attracted to seeing just crotches actually. I'd rather see a guy's face over their crotch anyday. Freshman year of college, night before finals, my roommate dragged me over to the student center at midnight for a "bun run" I thought we were gonna get hot dogs or something. But when we got there, the place was filled with girls, some with cameras. Then I found out that one of the guy dorms were going to run in any minute completely naked except with masks on. Tradition or something.. So of course I stayed.. first time I was going to see a flock of naked guys. Oh, it was also winter at that time in Indiana so it was freezing cold outside when they ran in through the building. The cold pretty much shrank their package - They looked really alien. And then there was the smell of body odor as 60 guys ran through the building. It was the worst two and a half minutes of my life - I was like a deer caught in headlights. Ahhh, college memories.

Last Exile - Why are you masked? Sounds like the beginning of an interesting story...
thnx Andromeda18_ you are looking good ^^ and i'm not going to drewl al over your breasts like all these guys do hehe. Have you guys ever heard of something called a "girlfriend" :eek:. Oh well :p

And Nina182B it's not really hard to stay in shape in my country all the food is so expensive! I'm amazed of how big americans really are.. In european sizes i need something like L/XL so i can wear it "hiphop style". I order my nba jersey's from some guy in ebay and M is the smallest adult size there is and it's a little too big for me.

here are some pics again
reupload cranky pic: http://members.lycos.nl/fatalgfx/semion.jpg
a pic when i was 11/12 years old ain't i cute :p http://members.lycos.nl/fatalgfx/lilme.jpg
you can hardly see me here i bought a 5gig ipod from someone for 80$! http://members.lycos.nl/fatalgfx/yay.jpg
another pic when i still was skateboarding: http://members.lycos.nl/fatalgfx/cu2/ollie.jpg

those are enough right ^^;
[Image: sigia.jpg]
Expensive fast food! That's crazy. I love fast food - MacDonald fries I would die for. Did anyone ever tell you you look like Zac Morris from Saved by the Bell - ehhhh, that show was in the 80's so I don't know if you watch that. Your 12 year old pic looks like him especially with the hair :p

I used to skateboard too.. didn't do any tricks or anything, just did it to get around campus. But last March I had a stupid accident - I saw this little round looking fruit on the ground and I thought it was something soft and squishy so I thought my wheel would go over it. Turns out it was really hard and my skateboard stopped dead in its tracks. I flew off and my face broke my fall Sad I chipped three teeth including two of my front teeth - had to get root cannals. It was pretty embarrasing - at the time there were 50 guys walking by in a group (tourists on campus I think) and they all pretty much witnessed it *sigh* I miss my skateboard, my roommate threw it away after what happened and now that I'm back in the city, I don't really have anywhere I'd wanna skateboard to.
Quote:Originally posted by Semion
thnx Andromeda18_ you are looking good ^^ and i'm not going to drewl al over your breasts like all these guys do hehe. Have you guys ever heard of something called a "girlfriend" :eek:. Oh well

hey, just because you have a gf doesn't mean you can't look Wink
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
I have a girl skateboard I never use anymore. Want it?
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu

Thanks for the offer Kakomu but I won't be able to use it Sad I wouldn't want to skateboard around my neighborhood. There's too many cars, the sidewalks are narrow and since I don't do tricks, can't really hang out with the alley kids. Just curious - what do you mean by girl skateboard? Does it have sailor moon on it? :p My skateboard that my roommate threw out was actually a dragonball z skateboard. I wanted to get an anime skateboard and it was the only one they had at the store.
Quote:Originally posted by Homeless Joe
hey, just because you have a gf doesn't mean you can't look Wink

Thats right, just because you are on a diet don't mean you can't look at the menu.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
i don't have a girlfriend anymore hehe broke up a couple of months ago, and i'm not on a diet i just don't need fast food 24-7 Wink
How much does a whopper costs in america just curious it's around 5$ here, then you'd just get the burger nothing else...
[Image: sigia.jpg]
There is always masturbating!!!!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu

Girl is a company. Eric Koston has been a long time team member. I always wanted one, but I ended up with a SCUM deck, as it was an 8 which is something my larger feet needed. Not to mention the concave was much more to my liking, though girl decks are nice. Smile

What other parts, did you use for it (if it is complete)?
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 191,361 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,315 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,673 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,151 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 26,430 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,982 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,384 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie