Pictures of ourselves
You don't really look that fat to me, which then again I'm fat, so that might be why. To me you just look scary in an evil sort of way. Kinda like you'd kill us all, burn the dead bodies, & then rape our souls. *hides in the corner before getting a big craving for candy*
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
Whats that supposed to mean!! Are you calling me fat!!! LOL, just kidding. Im not a girl, I didnt take Kaks remark personally. *Stick finger down throat, barfs all over comptuer, thinks to self "god im so fat".

Hey now we don't need and Mary Kate (Olson Twin) stuff in are fourms.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
sorry to confuse you, but I didn't write 'ew' in face of your weight, however, I'd be happy to elaborate on 'ew' if you wish.
Batz -LOL, thats pretty funny.

Morg - Freaking girls!

Kak - Its cool.
I'm curious. DO IT KAK!!!!

I would say EW, Toy Machine sucks!!!! SCUM and Girl is all you need.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Quote:Originally posted by Steve_the_Talking_Pie
I'm curious. DO IT KAK!!!!

well, to start off, the pustules on his cheeks and greasy hair and....ew
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
well, to start off, the pustules on his cheeks and greasy hair and....ew

Sorry for being human. My hair was not greasy, it was wet at the time. Get back to me when you're perfect, ok Kak.
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
Sorry for being human. My hair was not greasy, it was wet at the time. Get back to me when you're perfect, ok Kak.

I AM perfect.
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
I AM perfect.

Bullsh!t, I'm God, & I say you're NOT perfect!

*stands talk & mighty*

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

I'm gonna have to go with Batz Kage on this one. Kakomu you're not perfect. no one's perfect! :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Damn Steve you instigator...I have missed you.

Kak - Cool it bro you know how JJ gets and lets not even mention Schultz. This has been a decent thread and it getting locked would not be cool at all.

Batz - Dogmai... that is all i have to say to you...

spike - I had acne of a major scale. I have never cared for people who find humor in making one crawl in there own skin. I was picked on because of my skin for a long time. It has cleared up but the way people treated me I still feel thier words sometimes.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I really don't know how JJ gets anymore. He rarely shows his face in these parts that much anymore.
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
spike - I had acne of a major scale. I have never cared for people who find humor in making one crawl in there own skin. I was picked on because of my skin for a long time. It has cleared up but the way people treated me I still feel thier words sometimes.

Morg's right -spike- but don't worry it will clear up. If you were a girl I'd tell you to take the pill since it's a miracle worker but as you're a man I think you better keep away from it. Unless you want to grow some breasts that is. :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
Unless you want to grow some breasts that is. :p

That's make him like half the guys I know, which is kinda sad, because almost any of the guys I hang out with have bigger breasts than my best female friend.

apparently prolonged use of the pill gives you more chances of high blood pressure and heart attacks - since that is something that runs on my mothers side, I have to stay away from those.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 191,360 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,315 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,673 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,151 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 26,430 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,982 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,384 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie