Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Pictures of ourselves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hahaha - ok I'll stop - the best remedy is to think of another song, a really annoying song to go in your head

but then that will be stuck in your head, well just keep doing it and go around in circles until you collapse...

I'll start...
hey mickey your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind - hey mickey (insert clapping tune here)- hey mickey - (insert clapping tune here)
Hahaha, you're a really amusing person you know? I really enjoy talking to you.
likewise Smile
I might as well introduce one of the most in your head songs of all time...

Morgy Singing *And I said what about Breakfast at Tiffanys...*

That or my personal Fav opens the the vocal cords *And I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more...Just to be the man who walked 5000 miles and fel down at your door...* Daha Daddap.. Daha Daddap.. Daha Daddap.. DaHa Daddap..

I love that song... now must watch Ryouga AMV...
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
I'm surprised no one commented on the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" sticker on the second guitar. I think it adds the perfect touch.Wink

My dad put that on there for me when I was, like 8 or 10. The other sticker was named after his band in the 70s or 80s.
I have a crapload of stickers on my guitar, I started putting them on about a year after I started playing.
I took the all off my green guitar. I didn't care much for any of them anymore, so I just whiped out a can of WD-40 and some paper towels and pryed them off for an hour. I felt much better once I got them all off.
Whoa for once I'm the one whose going back to the original topic, that's scary:

Anyways, I was updating my site, so geez, I started working on my site, or more or less my third diary & decided that i migth as well put up the pics of the people in it; I only have a 3-4 year old picture, the same one I posted last time, but geez, it's only one I have.

I R Dork: http://www.angelfire.com/vamp/youkaideim...lfpic.html

and if I did it right, this would be lonelymonkey(who will kill me if she finds out I put this up here): http://www.angelfire.com/vamp/youkaideim...i_pic.html
she is very pretty !
im looking for my picture i had it the other day but now i cant find it and now i have a scanner so i can upload it ! damnit !

-LE
Finally got a pic of myself.

Here is me, I like fire.
ew
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
ew

Hahahahaha. :p
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
ew

Hay thats not nice. I take great pirde in my fatness.Big Grin :eek:

No really though, what the hell is wrong with you jerk! Big Grin

I know its not the best looking pic of me, but hay, what are ya gunna do?!
Although he was quite mean I must say:
Yeah, I didn't get ew'd!
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
Although he was quite mean I must say:
Yeah, I didn't get ew'd!

Whats that supposed to mean!! Are you calling me fat!!! LOL, just kidding. Im not a girl, I didnt take Kaks remark personally. *Stick finger down throat, barfs all over comptuer, thinks to self "god im so fat".