Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Pictures of ourselves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
rav96 Wrote:now i know they dont work Big Grin

No, perms don't work. They only fry and dry out your hair. Horrible static problems. And yet, I don't really mind the thinness of my hair, it makes it easy to take care of and it dries fast. Then I throw it up in a twist and forget about it until it's time to go to bed.
rav96 Wrote:have you ever tried the Kerastase range
know sooo many women that swear by it...
and only ever heard positive feedback of there stuff
Huh... never heard of it. Is it new, or just not sold in the US yet?
hmmmm not sure if its a europe only product but they can be found in hair salons through out the UK...thats for sure... its not stocked in supermarkets

Hence doubt its in the US :p -hehehe

but ive never really bothered to try it myself coz im stingy and make do with head and shoulders and garnier/loreal/Shockwaves stuff
ladysilverice Wrote:Huh... never heard of it. Is it new, or just not sold in the US yet?

You've never heard of Kerastase?! The kerastase line belongs to L'Oreal and is known for it's quality. I've used some products myself and I can tell you they're really worth buying. You can learn more about it here: http://www.kerastase.com/_en/_gb/Conso/Home/home.aspx
Andromeda18_ Wrote:You've never heard of Kerastase?! The kerastase line belongs to L'Oreal and is known for it's quality. I've used some products myself and I can tell you they're really worth buying. You can learn more about it here: http://www.kerastase.com/_en/_gb/Conso/Home/home.aspx
Heh... now I know why I've never heard of it. On the website under salon locator, the only two countries listed are the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Rolleyes Maybe it'll let me order some online? Hrm.
ladysilverice Wrote:Heh... now I know why I've never heard of it. On the website under salon locator, the only two countries listed are the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Rolleyes Maybe it'll let me order some online? Hrm.

Although Kerastase salons exist only in those two countries I believe there are many salons throughout Europe in which Kerastase products are used and sold. That's true at least in Portugal.
Here are some online stores:

http://www.hairloss-hair.co.uk/products/thinhair.htm
http://www.thehairshop.co.uk/store/m_kerastase.asp
OMG i should charge Kerastase for an advertising fee Wink

mWahahahahahaha
rav96 Wrote:OMG i should charge Kerastase for an advertising fee Wink

mWahahahahahaha

You could try to represent and target their gay demographic. :p
lol that i will!!!

and i prefer Metrosexual Wink :p
rav96 Wrote:and i prefer Metrosexual Wink :p

So do I! Wink
Hmmm,I can't figure out what the topic is for this thread.Let me know so maybe I can join in. Wink
Andromeda18_ Wrote:So do I! Wink

I think the Metrosexual style is Abhorrent. It's emphasis of being on the fringe of homosexuality seems to be more about personality than clothing, which then perpetuates the idea that you need to be strange and different to be cool. Which makes for stupid clothing that seems many times asymmetrical and just plain disgusting. Where you find Express charging you $80 for a a stupid patchwork shirt that not only looks terrible, it feels terrible and won't be able to be worn once the whole fucking queer eye fad vanishes.
why not just go ahead and call yourself bisexual? instead of throwing up some new fad word to describe it.
Metrosexual... I think South Park describe that area of america population the best.
kakomu Wrote:I think the Metrosexual style is Abhorrent. It's emphasis of being on the fringe of homosexuality seems to be more about personality than clothing, which then perpetuates the idea that you need to be strange and different to be cool. Which makes for stupid clothing that seems many times asymmetrical and just plain disgusting. Where you find Express charging you $80 for a a stupid patchwork shirt that not only looks terrible, it feels terrible and won't be able to be worn once the whole fucking queer eye fad vanishes.

Roughly a metrosexual is: "An urban male with a strong aesthetic sense who spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle."
For starters being a metrosexual is not the same as being homosexual. One is about aesthetics (you might want to read that as vanity) the other about a sexual preference.
There's nothing wrong with a man who cares about his appearance. Why is it that society finds it normal for a woman to wear fancy clothes and spend lots of money on her appearance but labels a man who does the same thing as abnormal? Why is it that women can be vain but men can't? I personally like to see a man taking good care of himself, it sure beats looking like a bum!
Oh, and as far as horrible looking clothes are concerned that depends on the person, some might wear them but others won't.

When talking about metrosexuals in Europe this guy always comes to mind (David Beckham):
hahahaha

i just threw in Metrosexual for the hell of it :p
ohhh the contoversy and the lack of what people know...

hahahahahaa

oh and im not vain ...as in love myself...far the opposite..
im just ugly/average...and doing something about it...

:p