Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Pictures of ourselves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not that critical. I'm pretty sure i'd hump just about anything. It's just a case of which i'd want ot hump more. And that whole goth asian chick thing is really doing it for me right now.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkKnightBob
And that whole goth asian chick thing is really doing it for me right now.

Hahahahahaha. I'll keep all my opinions to myself because:

A. If I say something nice about 1 person, then everyone else is thinking why wasn't I mentioned?

B. I don't do compliments.
Well, to counter that, and to jump into the conversation:

I just found out that Andromeda18_ is really f'n gorgeous! That's about all i have to say.
Quote:Originally posted by gohan32

I just found out that Andromeda18_ is really f'n gorgeous! That's about all i have to say.

So much so that now you even manage to remember to put the underscore after her name. :p
Quote:Originally posted by gohan32
Well, to counter that, and to jump into the conversation:

I'm just so embarrassed right now! Thank you gohan32! :o
http://www.nd.edu/~npura/Pics/Nina2.jpg
Pic of me - Don't have any recent pictures (no scanner, digital camera *sigh*) This was me in college about a year ago, sorry about the quality - my logitech cam was so old!!!

Kakomu, I always wanted to take guitar lessons.. never got around to it though. What kind of music do you play.. any alternative or hard rock stuff? Your pic makes it look like the viewer is high.. I'm guessing you were typing on your keyboard?

Andromeda, you are my manga idol! Wow! I am starting to read manga now, starting w/ Kare Kano and Berserk. I started to watch Andromeda too, since my bf is crazy about sci fi series. It's pretty good so far.. kinda weird for me to see Kevin Sorbo though since I keep thinking about him in Hercules. Oh, and I wouldn't be worried about how you look at all! You don't need to loose weight or anything. You look pretty thin, I'd say.

Ryoku, you are so adorable! I agree with Andromeda.. give us an update of how you turn out in 4 or so years. Hope you don't turn out to be a heart breaker!

Vicious, good luck w/ the exercising. Just stay motivated and you will lose pounds in no time. I'm glad you don't look scarey.. I was under the impression that you were gonna look like a tough, hoodlum who could break me with his pinky.. but you are a cute teddy bear Smile

Animeshop.. With that dude having a collection like that, I wouldn't mind marrying him either.

OMG, this is the longest post I have ever written dedicated to so many people -- this is what happens if you don't check on the forums every couple of hours Sad
Oh geez, I forgot about Morgo... firefighters are so sexy! The occupation itself oozes with sexual masculinity.. You look pretty buff and in shape Morgo. You should post a pic of you and Akane together... I am so jealous of her right now.. She gets to eat those choco gummies anytime soon *drools*
Nice pic Nina182B! You have beautiful hair!
I began reading manga about 6 years ago, so I was 15 (or maybe already 16) when that happened, but I only started buying a lot of manga about 3 and a half years ago.
I also like watching Andromeda quite a lot but that's not where my nick comes from. Some years ago I used to read a comic book done by David Finch called Ascension and the main character's name was Andromeda. I liked the character and I liked the name (the fact that it's a galaxy's name) so I chose it as my nickname.
You know, I couldn't agree with you more about Morgorath! Firefighters are sexy and since Morg's a firefighter... I would just like to see him without his hat and sunglasses but I guess that in Iraq going out in the sun unprotected isn't such a good idea. It's like when I was in Egypt, the sun was a lethal weapon! I'd also like to see a pic of him and Akane together. Their relationship sounds so good that I can't help wanting to see them together (girl's thing I guess).

Kakomu, your babies are awesome, especially the second one! I tried learning how to play when I was 16 but my fingers just weren't made for it. Sad
By the way Morg, if you found that link useful then you're probably going to like this one too: http://www.musclefit.com
When I began weight training some years ago I found http://www.muscleandfitnesshers.com/ (the female version of Musclefit) to have very useful information.
Quote:Originally posted by Nina182B
I was under the impression that you were gonna look like a tough, hoodlum who could break me with his pinky.. but you are a cute teddy bear Smile

I'm Vicious damnit!!!! I don't do cute!!! :mad: I'll have to dress up in some of my more ghetto clothes next time to get my hoodlum image back.

Andromeda, I thought that link was interesting too. I actually got a friend of mine whose into doing bodybuilding competitions and stuff trying to help me with what to eat and stuff. I could lose the weight really really fast if I wanted to, but I don't want to go that route. I did the Atkins diet for 3-4 days and lost 6-7 lbs real quick. But I'd rather find some other way of losing the weight.
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
You know, I couldn't agree with you (Nina182B) more about Morgorath! Firefighters are sexy and since Morg's a firefighter... I would just like to see him without his hat and sunglasses but I guess that in Iraq going out in the sun unprotected isn't such a good idea. It's like when I was in Egypt, the sun was a lethal weapon! I'd also like to see a pic of him and Akane together. Their relationship sounds so good that I can't help wanting to see them together (girl's thing I guess).

You know the old saying about the best way to man's heart is through his stomach, well that may be the highway, but taking the ego express lane is a hell of lot faster. I am flattered. I think Akane my find the complements even more likeable. I think women get a big thrill knowing that other women find there man attractive. As long as they are faithful that is.

Now to my thuged out bro... Vicious you?re not cute not even in the slightest. You?re a smooth player that loves the pussy. Now say it with me... Damn it Jay if you don't stay out of my head. I guess I'll have to watch some South Park to fix this. Cartman once he gets in your head it's all good. Anyways bro... I think you have got your image down. Cool guy who tells it how it is and with no fluffy bullshit either. That's what I have always liked about you.

Nina I have a question before a comment about your picture. What is your ethnic background?
I've been playing guitar for about 6.5 years now, I started in 8th grade at 14 years old I think. I've gone through so many styles and basically just play whatever I'm listening to at the moment. Whether I'm cruising along with Metallica's Kill em All Cd, or trying to piece together a beethoven piece.

The second one is a 67 (as the file name implies). I'm not sure of it's value tho.
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Anyways bro... I think you have got your image down. Cool guy who tells it how it is and with no fluffy bullshit either. That's what I have always liked about you.

Isn't that what we all like about Vicious? We girls just like to pick on him, he's such an easy target! :p
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
Nice pic Nina182B! You have beautiful hair!
I began reading manga about 6 years ago, so I was 15 (or maybe already 16) when that happened, but I only started buying a lot of manga about 3 and a half years ago.
I also like watching Andromeda quite a lot but that's not where my nick comes from. Some years ago I used to read a comic book done by David Finch called Ascension and the main character's name was Andromeda. I liked the character and I liked the name (the fact that it's a galaxy's name) so I chose it as my nickname.
You know, I couldn't agree with you more about Morgorath! Firefighters are sexy and since Morg's a firefighter... I would just like to see him without his hat and sunglasses but I guess that in Iraq going out in the sun unprotected isn't such a good idea. It's like when I was in Egypt, the sun was a lethal weapon! I'd also like to see a pic of him and Akane together. Their relationship sounds so good that I can't help wanting to see them together (girl's thing I guess).

Kakomu, your babies are awesome, especially the second one! I tried learning how to play when I was 16 but my fingers just weren't made for it. Sad

Ah, so how did you find egypt? Besides its boiling levels. I'm egyptian btw - and no, I'm not a terrorist Wink