Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Pictures of ourselves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by ArkaidR
Now back on subject, it's obvious Vicious won't email your parents or anyone else you know your boobies, then again he might.

I wish him good luck. My father lives in Africa and my mother lives in another city. Anyway I'm almost 22 so my breasts are my business not my parents'.
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
I wish him good luck. My father lives in Africa and my mother lives in another city. Anyway I'm almost 22 so my breasts are my business not my parents'.

This isn't about Vicious anymore. This is about you saying no the kitty. He's so god damn cute... how do you do it?
Actually, I forgot to mention the kitty's adorable. But no matter how cute the kitty is I'm not showing Vcious my breasts!
So, just make the man happy, he already lost his lappy cause of the job change. How about this... Do it for the Kitty Smile

Actually, the new job pays about $5 an hour more than the other one did. And it didn't take me long at all to find it. The same day that I posted my resume on Monster, I got a call. Big Grin

Besides Vicous ain't stupid he's not gonna beat the shit out of you till you turn 18.

Yeah. Youre right. I'm not that stupid. Of course, I have friends that are lawyers, so I could ask them if there's any type of waiver I could have the idiot sign so he couldn't sue me for beating his ass.

What's funny to me is that he's some kid in high school who thinks he's funny and a badass. But he's like the kids I'd make cry in high school by making constant fun of them in class all the time.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Actually, the new job pays about $5 an hour more than the other one did. And it didn't take me long at all to find it. The same day that I posted my resume on Monster, I got a call. Big Grin

Wish I could get a job FOR $5 an hour.

It's not that great though. The one I have now is a contract position. Which menas it's only for a short term as long as we're working on this project. It could possibly turn into a permanent position. I'm gonna try to get a perm position there, since itis a huge company that has offices all over the US.

If not, there's another job I found out about working with US customs that requires you to travel all over the US and Canada. And you can be sure that I'm gonna request to go to 'Petersborough Ontario Canada' if I ever do get that job.

But I'd rather stay with the company that I'm working at now since it is extremely stable compared to most IT companies since we have so many gov't contracts that we work on.

You're joking, right?

Sorry Vicious, that pay rate sucks big time. In Oregon the minimun wage is at least $7 and it was $5 when I was like 14. (1990). Is that an intro rate? I hope that will go up once you become permanent or something...

Anyway, here's to you finding something bigger and better soon...Big Grin
Acually I'm the one that wanted $5 an hour. Hell, it's better than sitting on my ass and ignoring homework and crap. Vicious gets paid $5 extra.

BTW since ths is a "Pictures of ourselves" here my pic:

http://arkaidr.250free.com/P1010072.jpg

Oh and here is my genious idea I figured out when I got lazy:

http://arkaidr.250free.com/P1010066.jpg
Acually I'm the one that wanted $5 an hour. Hell, it's better than sitting on my ass and ignoring homework and crap. Vicious gets paid $5 extra.

I know, that is why I quoted you, commented on your quote, and then turned the conversation to mr. Vicious...Wink But, that is true, at your age any money is awesome. Big Grin
Oh, well then, srry for the confusion.

don't sweat it..Big Grin and by the way, your avatar is awesome. I have always been partial to calicos.

also, your picture links aren't working... if you need a free hosting site, http://www.photobucket.com works for me...

Don't feel bad. He confused the hell out of me too. I was like what is he talking about? :confused:
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Don't feel bad. He confused the hell out of me too. I was like what is he talking about? :confused:

ARGH!!! Now I feel like a real idiot. :o I just reread your post Vicious and I saw you said $5 MORE an hour. I was going on what arkaidr had said, ugh, sorry. Anyway, congrats on $5 more an hour. So, how much do you make an hour???
Ok I fixed the links. Turns out the pics were huge. And thanks for the comp on the avatarBig Grin
Like the picture of the Fruit Loops... Man furit loops... any cereal would be great about now. I am in Iraq...sorry for drooling about your FL... Hey Vicious what does the new job have you doing. Oh and here is a new pic of me... Taken before I went into a fire.