Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Pictures of ourselves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone want a laugh? This is from when my parents renewed their vows. They had a renaissance style renewal. I kinda regret them talking me into doing this stupid pose, but I can laugh at myself.

[Image: whatever8gh.th.jpg]
Blight Wrote:Anyone want a laugh? This is from when my parents renewed their vows. They had a renaissance style renewal. I kinda regret them talking me into doing this stupid pose, but I can laugh at myself.

[Image: whatever8gh.th.jpg]

You sure look the part. :p
Andromeda18_ Wrote:You sure look the part. :p

I have another out fit that cost about $250 total. It has the Knee-high boots and it is corduroy, with studded leather (and a fruity little hat that I refused to wear). Even I think I look like a badass in it, but I got no pics of it. Maybe I get dressed up and post some in the future.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:There are women there dancing half naked on the streets during Spring Break? :confused:
If you give them some beads, they take their tops off Wink .
Blight Wrote:I have another out fit that sot about $250 total. It has the Knee-high boots and it is corduroy, with studded leather (and a fruity little hat that I refused to wear). Even I think I look like a badass in it, but I got no pics of it. Maybe I get dressed up and post some in the future.
You look like a member of WeiB Cool .
onizuka17711 Wrote:If you give them some beads, they take their tops off Wink .

Hell, during spring break, you don't even need beads. It's just "Show me your tits" and there is naked Female flesh all around you. It F?ing A+ man!

Oh, I've heard of that...
Blight Wrote:Hell, during spring break, you don't even need beads. It's just "Show me your tits" and there is naked Female flesh all around you. It F?ing A+ man!

America is a strange land, no offense!
Andromeda18_ Wrote:America is a strange land, no offense!

Sure as hell is and I LOVE it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Whats with the beads? :confused:
I said that simply because it seems like such a conservative country but then I hear that if you ask a girl to show you her boobs during Spring Break she likely will! I wouldn't really do that. I mean, I wear transparencies (not completely transparent though), short skirts, tight clothes, high heels, the whole nine yards but I wouldn't just go around showing my breasts, it's too trashy, unsophisticated. Of course you guys love it! :p
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I said that simply because it seems like such a conservative country but then I hear that if you ask a girl to show you her boobs during Spring Break she likely will! I wouldn't really do that. I mean, I wear transparencies, short skirts, tight clothes, high heels, the whole nine yards but I wouldn't just go around showing my breasts. Of course you guys love it! :p

:eek: wow! we need to see some updated pics of you :p Wink
vegeta76 Wrote::eek: wow! we need to see some updated pics of you :p Wink

The f* camera's broken! I really need to have it fixed. Anyway, I hate the way I look in pictures so that's not likely to happen. The ones I posted before were an exception, sorry.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:The f* camera's broken! I really need to have it fixed. Anyway, I hate the way I look in pictures so that's not likely to happen. The ones I posted before were an exception, sorry.

awwwwwww... Sad :p
vegeta76 Wrote:awwwwwww... Sad :p

If it helps, I look the same. :p