Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Pictures of ourselves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:just brings me to my knees. Wink

Man, you guys make these dirty jokes too easy. This one isn't even a challenge.
It's not supposed to be. :p
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Who cares about kilts when the men who wear them have the sexiest accent on the planet?! Kilts are hot, don't get me wrong, but that accent just brings me to my knees. Wink
Well some women can say the Australian Accent is the sexist... I just don't think having "The Crocodile Hunter" in the sack isn't my cup of tee.
Sure. Smile I only have one that I can remember right now, at my devart gallery (page 2 I believe): http://svarta-perlan.deviantart.com/gallery/
Are you referring to a picture titled 'wolfie's new eyes'?
morgorath Wrote:Well some women can say the Australian Accent is the sexist... I just don't think having "The Crocodile Hunter" in the sack isn't my cup of tee.
Dear, I hope you wouldn't want the Crocodile hunter in the sack...imagine Akane's dissappointment. HAHA! :eek:
ok ka-ta
Well I just gotta say this nope I am pretty sure I would laugh straight tomaking morgorath's feeling hurt if he did do croc hunter in bed...... that would be hilarious.... I laugh at that guy just watching him on TV.... Anyways thanks for the laugh.... :p
Yep. Smile I have others at my actual website, I just need to dig around there and find the right urls.
Alrighty! Find real pictures that don't cover a half of your nice face (I presume) Wink
I'm a sucker for guys with a British accent. Accents are hot! Freshman year, my best friend and I would sit in the front of our chemistry class because our professor was from Australia Smile Even though he must have been in the late 40's, if I were single, I'd hook up with him just for his accent. It was really funny because we would sometimes wink at him during lectures.. He just thought it was funny and would sometimes wink back. At the end of the semester, we met his Australian girlfriend and her accent was so cute too. My boyfriend grew up in Poland, so he still has an accent. It's adorable as well.
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Dear, I hope you wouldn't want the Crocodile hunter in the sack...imagine Akane's dissappointment. HAHA! :eek:
No way... matey. I never bring me old talk to the bedroom. I do a pretty good Aussie accent. I have made Akane laugh a few times. But just think about it... the crock guy under the covers going, "And there it is the rare bald headed snaper clam. These little fellows do have hair sometimes and it comes in all shapes and colors, From triangles to little patches. I have even seen a few that looked like Whoopie Goldburg. Oh it is a fiest one this one is. It's mating season." I will stop there...
OMG.. HAHAHAH, what a mood killer. That's hilarious :p
Ryoku Slayer Wrote:I am confused cause I dunno what to post about because this thread is like a MIXED POT! first pictures, then breast, then religion.......... oh well I guess this could be good lol.

Yea I kinda agree with this quote from Ryoku Slayer. I am not trying to crash a party if your having fun, but this damn thread is huge and keeps growing and people really aren't sticking to the topic and posting pictures. It is like a free for all... :confused: Big Grin
Yep, if you follow up on the thread, you can see how one thing leads to another, with maybe a new person who is actually sticking to the original thread. It's fun though Smile
yeah ok...the ausiie accent would be a big mood killer....... whatever...... ok....... anyways no on the aussie in the bedroom Big Grin Rolleyes