Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Pictures of ourselves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has actually been one of my favourite ongoing threads to follow and occasionally participate in.

Morgy just reminded me of the first time I ever saw Crocodile Hunter. I was in a bar so I couldn't hear the TV but we could read the closed captions so my friend was imitating his voice. The best part was when this little baby snake latched on to his nose and the captions just kept reading "OW OW OW OW OW OW OW".

bald headed snapper indeed. That's some funny stuff.
Jaded God Wrote:Yea I kinda agree with this quote from Ryoku Slayer. I am not trying to crash a party if your having fun, but this damn thread is huge and keeps growing and people really aren't sticking to the topic and posting pictures. It is like a free for all... :confused: Big Grin
I am sorry, I have been known to hijack a thread or too. No more out of unless it is a new picture... which it is...
morgorath Wrote:"And there it is the rare bald headed snaper clam. These little fellows do have hair sometimes and it comes in all shapes and colors, From triangles to little patches. I have even seen a few that looked like Whoopie Goldburg. Oh it is a fiest one this one is. It's mating season." I will stop there...

Hahahahaahah. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Jaded God Wrote:Yea I kinda agree with this quote from Ryoku Slayer. I am not trying to crash a party if your having fun, but this damn thread is huge and keeps growing and people really aren't sticking to the topic and posting pictures. It is like a free for all... :confused: Big Grin

If we weren't keeping this thread alive by talking about other things people wouldn't post their pictures either.
This is an actual picture of me ? not much but I think it will do.
I think Morg will probably kill me for this but..
http://schultz.kattare.com/okinawa/video1.avi

is a video of Katillya, Morgorath and one of our other friends in my dorm room while we where on Okinawa. Also this was back in 2002. My anime collection was soo damn small back then..
Cute penguin Smile
Nina182B Wrote:Cute penguin Smile
Lol yea i like Linux..
Those posters on the wall were really cool!
I know Akane is going to kill me for saying this but Morg's really cute! I couldn't tell how cute from the pictures he posted but that's one handsome man. Big Grin
These don't look all that becuase they are the unfinished versions and their a few months old but oh well...
Schultz Wrote:I think Morg will probably kill me for this but..
http://schultz.kattare.com/okinawa/video1.avi

is a video of Katillya, Morgorath and one of our other friends in my dorm room while we where on Okinawa. Also this was back in 2002. My anime collection was soo damn small back then..

Damnit!!! It won't work for me. Windows Media Player asks me for a codec, so all I get is sound and WinDVD only gives me sound as well.
Vicious Wrote:Damnit!!! It won't work for me. Windows Media Player asks me for a codec, so all I get is sound and WinDVD only gives me sound as well.

You have a Divx Player or Codec? If not that's the problem..
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Those posters on the wall were really cool!
I know Akane is going to kill me for saying this but Morg's really cute! I couldn't tell how cute from the pictures he posted but that's one handsome man. Big Grin
I damn...Schultz I knew you had that in a folder some where on your mother brain computer. Thank you for the complment, i would like to say that is almost 3 years old and I am better looking but I would be lying. Thanks Schultz Akane is going to see that and laugh her ass off.

Do you have the one from our road trip. The one Tim, You and I took?

Vicious get Media player classic from http://www.doom9.org/
hahahhaaha cool video...

damn i wanna go to Okinowa thats where J's moms from and she was educated there
Smile
Couldn't you have at least edited me out?!?! OMG, that is sooooo freaking old!!! I was what? Three, maybe four months pregnant...and couldn't care less about what I looked like!!!!
I guess I can't really think of Morgy as hot, or not, Andromeda. He's more like a brother...yeah...I think.
Your anime collection was so tiny then, dear. My how it's grown!Rolleyes