Pictures of yourself???
Sailorstar Wrote:No you dont.

thanks lol
just outta curiosity: how old are you?
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:thanks lol
just outta curiosity: how old are you?

Yes, an important question, cause I always flirt first and ask questions later. That way I can play dumb if they are under eighteen.

Sucks being Nineteen; too young to get into good clubs and too old to chase most of the girls in my area. :mad: Sad
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Hormones Rolleyes
Blight Wrote:Yes, an important question, cause I always flirt first and ask questions later. That way I can play dumb if they are under eighteen.

Sucks being Nineteen; too young to get into good clubs and too old to chase most of the girls in my area. :mad: Sad

lol poor blight :p
Im glad im only 16 although iv never had any luck with girls anyways :S
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:lol poor blight :p

I hear ya there, I didn't grow up a sunny kid, & because of it I have to many personal issues for another person to put up with, other wise I wouldn't have any problems..-_-
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I just have bad social skills :o
ManSlayer Wrote:I just have bad social skills :o
I do to an extent, depending upon my weird as mood swings.
I'm a very open person on occasion; I've already checked to see if any of the girls I hang around will sleep with me XD two said yes, a third said maybe, be eh, that's as far as that'll ever go.
My gals just think of me as a harmless pervert Big Grin

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Batz Kage Wrote:I do to an extent, depending upon my weird as mood swings.
I'm a very open person on occasion; I've already checked to see if any of the girls I hang around will sleep with me XD two said yes, a third said maybe, be eh, that's as far as that'll ever go.
My gals just think of me as a harmless pervert Big Grin

Hey, at least you can talk to girls. I look good ( not to sound conceited(sp?) but when it comes to girls I just freeze. :confused:
Pervert? Now where would they get an idea like that? :p
Hot Damn, that was cool!

vegeta76 Wrote:lol poor blight :p
I've got luck with girls, it's just all bad :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
vegeta76 Wrote:Yay more pretty people! Smile
Very pretty indeed :p ...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:I've got luck with girls, it's just all bad :p .
Amen to that, all girls I actually like, whom also live in a 30 mile radious are, um how to put this; not very compatible with myself. I have a tendancy to fall for any girl with a history of abuse & random mental tramas. I like closeness, most of them are to scared to trust people they haven't known for 6-7+ years.

I remember one chick she implied I was decent looking, & said many times she wished more men were like me. Then when she was laying next to me, desperate for someone to give a damn as more than a friend I refused to answer 'cause she was normal. In my mind I don't know a single normal person that can keep up with my fucked up mood swings (ok to be honest she could & actually quite well, but I don't know something about her just wasn't right. maybe it was the fact she was so desperate). Hell now that I think about it, she's one of the few people I know that will laugh during a horror movie, but isn't so superfical I want to slap the shit out of'em.

Blight Wrote:Yes, an important question, cause I always flirt first and ask questions later. That way I can play dumb if they are under eighteen.

I feel your pain Blight, I'm 19 also.
-spike- Wrote:I feel your pain Blight, I'm 19 also.

Same here Cool
Wow! there are lots of people who are 19 on here.!_!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,082 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,145 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,590 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,642 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,077 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie