Pictures of yourself???
vegeta76 Wrote:what are those your wearing around your wrists/left arm?

they look cool lol

Nickel-plated .308 caliber rounds from an M60. I bought them as a belt, but the place I ordered them from shorted me, so I just use them as bracelets and to spice up my leather jacket Like in this pic: [Image: imag00081gs.th.jpg]They are inactive of course; I'd be insane to be wearing a bunch of live rounds around.Cool

And thanks for your comments guy and gals.Smile
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
It's been almost 2 years since I posted a picture of myself so I thought I'd do it again.
I was extremely sleep deprived and had no make up on when this picture was taken so, please be gentle. :p As soon as I get my camera back I'll post a picture with better quality (this one was taken with my cell phone).

[Image: temp3qb.jpg]
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Just as hot as I remember.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Hey! I have not been here forever.. I was so happy when I tried to log in and it still worked..Here is me ^_^

Attached Files
.jpg   pic me.JPG (Size: 10.88 KB / Downloads: 48)
kristym22 Wrote:Hey! I have not been here forever.. I was so happy when I tried to log in and it still worked..Here is me ^_^
Hi Kristym! Welcome back! Don't you worry, we're not going anywhere. Wink

Zagatto Wrote:Just as hot as I remember.
:o
Hiya everyone!!

Long time no see....for real O_O

hehe...thanks to Andromeda for posting, cause it sent me an e-mail and I got an urge to check things out Smile

I changed alot, so here I am Big Grin

3 crappy pics, lol, maybe Ill have something better later... this is after work. AKA 5 minutes ago o_o

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f211/k...181455.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f211/k...181422.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f211/k...181228.jpg

Lol..I posed XD

Love you all <3
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:hehe...thanks to Andromeda for posting, cause it sent me an e-mail and I got an urge to check things out Smile

Good thing I posted then. Wink
Zagatto Wrote:Just as hot as I remember.

I agree. I need to start hitting on her again. :p
You know... I just spent the weekend with an amazing number of anime fans (almost 12,000 in one spot) and I'm happy to say that we have some of the most attractive female anime fans right here in our forum.

We are blessed.
Zagatto Wrote:You know... I just spent the weekend with an amazing number of anime fans (almost 12,000 in one spot) and I'm happy to say that we have some of the most attractive female anime fans right here in our forum.

We are blessed.

Anime North? :confused:
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
yup... last I heard the attendance was nearing the 12k mark on Saturday.
I was working at the charity auction with the voice actors. That part was lots of fun.
Aww, wish I could have seen it. I missed out on all the panels cause my brother spent forever wandering the dealers room...
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Zagatto Wrote:yup... last I heard the attendance was nearing the 12k mark on Saturday.
I was working at the charity auction with the voice actors. That part was lots of fun.

Yes, most VA's are pretty entertaining to be around. I think the only ones at Anime North who would know me are Coleen Clinkenbeard and Cynthia Martinez. You should have told them that Vicious says hi.Smile
Both Coleen and Cynthia helped out with the first round of the auction. I didn't get to interact with them as much as I did Quinton Flynn and Michael Dobson... although if you asked either of them who I was they would probably just say some dude dressed as Lupin. They both said they would be back next year for the auction again because they have so much fun doing it (the free drinks probably don't hurt either).
Vicious Wrote:I agree. I need to start hitting on her again. :p

Need to start hitting on all 3 ladies who posted new pics (although I think age would make that illegal in some cases :o ). You all look great. Me on the other hand are starting to gain a little weight. Its getting harder to eat all I want and stay the same shape, must be my age. I really need to sport more and watch what I eat. Slowing metabolism sucks!

http://www.nijghversluys.nl/company/team...deling=140

This is my works site (yeah its old) and if I did it correctly it links to pics from my department. I'm the sixth pic from the top. The guy with the red hair and the stupid grin. You should recognise my name. Still not very good in posting my own pics so this will have to do. Its 3 years old and a crappy camera took it at work.

Ps, don't make fun of the person's pic above me. She's super cool but doesn't exactly look like it on that pic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,081 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,142 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,580 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,642 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,075 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie