Pictures of yourself???
Batik Wrote:I am not cute, and you know it!

That is BS and you know it. :p
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
What you just said is BS and you know it Tongue Cool lmao this could go on forever XD.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:What you just said is BS and you know it Tongue Cool lmao this could go on forever XD.

No, the BS must end. so Accept the no BS treaty, that your are indeed cute, and you know it.

Edit: forgot you pat on the head "sweetheart" (my best at old ppl talk) LOL.
Fine...I will accept...but just because you called me sweetheart and because I know you will not give up on an argument. :p
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:GRRRRRRRRRR jk jk. You are not an 11 year old so I have no reason to bite your head off Tongue. I am not cute, and you know it!
You are indeed quite cute, if I remember you right :p .

Good, you admitted it!
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:You are indeed quite cute, if I remember you right :p .

Good, you admitted it!
yeah, just don't let it go to your head, or I'll have to bang it out...>.> <.<

stop, don't hurt your brain -_- Everyone beats up people with egos right >.> <.<...right?
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Onizuka- I will get you back for that lol.

Nice to see everyone thinks I am cute...that is so weird... :p
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:Onizuka- I will get you back for that lol.

Nice to see everyone thinks I am cute...that is so weird... :p
No you won't :p . KJ forced me to post a pic, which I did for like a day, and then pulled it. You'll never see me :p ...
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:No you won't :p . KJ forced me to post a pic, which I did for like a day, and then pulled it. You'll never see me :p ...

Oh, come on. Y'all know what I look like; we should know what you look like.

KJ- you didn?t happen to save that pic for some odd reason did you? Big Grin
Blight Wrote:Oh, come on. Y'all know what I look like; we should know what you look like.

KJ- you didn?t happen to save that pic for some odd reason did you? Big Grin
She better not have :mad: ....

I don't post a pic of myself because I hate having someone's image ruined when they post a pic. Plus, I just hate pictures :p ... I think Vegeta, KJ, and Andromeda were the only ones that saw it before I pulled it, so the damage wasn't too widespread Big Grin ...
^^Made by Blight

On second thought, I'm sure KJ had it blown up 10x and it's now in her bedroom :p ...
^^Made by Blight

onizuka17711 Wrote:She better not have :mad: ....

I don't post a pic of myself because I hate having someone's image ruined when they post a pic. Plus, I just hate pictures :p ... I think Vegeta, KJ, and Andromeda were the only ones that saw it before I pulled it, so the damage wasn't too widespread Big Grin ...
That's not entirely true, the first time I saw Vegeta's pic I was like 'holy sh!t, this b!tch look like some arse I know from school, & I was a bit biased before, but now he's just any other cute snuggle bunny just like the rest of you ^_^
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:That's not entirely true, the first time I saw Vegeta's pic I was like 'holy sh!t, this b!tch look like some arse I know from school, & I was a bit biased before, but now he's just any other cute snuggle bunny just like the rest of you ^_^
You know, I thought the exact same thing. He looked exactly like someone from anime club :p . I couldn't be sure, though; I try to stay away from all of the freak anime fans :p .
^^Made by Blight

Onizuka- COME ON! We all have posted pics so why not you? And I mean LEAVE the pic up there for us to see...you are teasing us by pulling it away..... :p
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:Onizuka- COME ON! We all have posted pics so why not you? And I mean LEAVE the pic up there for us to see...you are teasing us by pulling it away..... :p
I posted it back in February or March. I can't be held responsible if you missed it :p ...Besides, I only posted it so that KJ and Vegeta would leave me alone T_T. I have no intention of posting it again :p .
^^Made by Blight

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,082 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,145 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,586 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,642 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,076 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie