Pictures of yourself???
gubi-gubi Wrote:They say you look for your parents in your partners... Freaky :eek:
So, Zagatto, you swing that way buddy???...
that's a joke incase you guys didn't know..-_-

I had an aversion to all girls that are like my mother, you know, ones that I want to kill after being around for five minutes..
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Eek...If I found someone who acted like my parents or was like them in any way I would probably murder them. I love my parents, don't get me wrong; but if you are around them too much and you are tired and just don't want to deal with anything, then it is the worst thing in the world to be around people like them. I am prety sure everyone knows what I mean.

Oh yes...I will not be on the forum much (or online at all for that matter). I am completely drained after my classes.....just 7 weeks left....I am actually coutning down the days lol. Well Post to you guys later. Bye bye ^_____~.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

It's like Jimmy Urine once said:
it freaks me out when i sound just like my mom

which then again in the same song (a remix) he also said:
I fu*ked my mom

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Batz Kage Wrote:It's like Jimmy Urine once said:
it freaks me out when i sound just like my mom

which then again in the same song (a remix) he also said:
I fu*ked my mom
Whatever Jimmy Urine says should be treated as gold..Big Grin

That band has some messed up lyrics, but Im still in love when them o.O
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Batik Wrote:Oh yes...I will not be on the forum much (or online at all for that matter). I am completely drained after my classes.....just 7 weeks left....I am actually coutning down the days lol. Well Post to you guys later. Bye bye ^_____~.

Sounds like me towards the end of my High School run counting the days well my entire Senior year was one long countdown. That does suck though 7 weeks that's terrible!
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Sounds like me towards the end of my High School run counting the days well my entire Senior year was one long countdown. That does suck though 7 weeks that's terrible!
I won't be. I missed my chances for dual enrollment; after highschool I have to buckle down that summer to get some cash while writing essays for schoolarships. My sis fu*ked tyings up her senior years; started skipping school & ruined her GPA, no me, mine stays atleast a 3.0 (normally a 3.3-3.4) & I'm willing to do community service & write essays if it means I only have to work for gas money Smile .

Sounds like a plan. Lol. I am learning to write......it sucks.....I hate reading and writing now.....But luckily I have my Vampire Hunter D novel to keep my spirits up while I ponder what dreaded assignment will be next.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

I had plans to go order the Vampire hunter D novel this weekend, but I couldn't go to Tallahassee, so that sucks, but I got asked to the movies by a girl that says she thinks I'm wonderful, so I guess that more than makes up for my disappointment Smile

Score for Batz Wink . Hope you had/have a fun time lol.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:Sounds like a plan. Lol. I am learning to write......it sucks.....I hate reading and writing now.....But luckily I have my Vampire Hunter D novel to keep my spirits up while I ponder what dreaded assignment will be next.

Yay, another person who has read/is reading the novel! I finished it in like 4 days of having it. It was awesome. I can't wait for the next one in August. But writing is fun if you write about stuff you are interested in. Otherwise, it can really suck. But when you get in to it, you can write for forever. I have been working on my "Right of Angels" story (which I'm debating on changing the title since the majority of the whole story had an over haul in my last real push on it) I have been working on since I was a sophomore and haven't burnt out yet.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Yay, another person who has read/is reading the novel! I finished it in like 4 days of having it. It was awesome. I can't wait for the next one in August. But writing is fun if you write about stuff you are interested in. Otherwise, it can really suck. But when you get in to it, you can write for forever. I have been working on my "Right of Angels" story (which I'm debating on changing the title since the majority of the whole story had an over haul in my last real push on it) I have been working on since I was a sophomore and haven't burnt out yet.
I thought the second one came out in Sept..?

Er, I can't write on anything for more than one night without halfway burning out. -_- I think I honestly hate writing; I'm decent at it sometimes, but for the most part I don't have the pateince top go into detail when writing.

Batz Kage Wrote:I thought the second one came out in Sept..?

Er, I can't write on anything for more than one night without halfway burning out. -_- I think I honestly hate writing; I'm decent at it sometimes, but for the most part I don't have the pateince top go into detail when writing.

Nope, Raiser of Gales comes out August 2005.

And I guess we are opposites in the writing department. I will lose myself for weeks in the back story, and history creation, as well as mythologies, traditions, culture, religion, ethnicity, trade relationships, natural resources, everything about a people, before I write one word about them in the story. That way the foundation is set for them and I can reference it whenever I need to construct the next plot element. Like "The Hand" are the main people and their culture is a female dominated Theocracy, because woman are seen as the daughters of ?the goddess?, and men were created to protect them? and make sure they don't get bored. It is much more complicated than that, but would take forever to explain. The point is I like a massive amount of depth, so maybe I'm just obsessed when it comes to detail, and never get burned out.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:And I guess we are opposites in the writing department. I will lose myself for weeks in the back story, and history creation, as well as mythologies, traditions, culture, religion, ethnicity, trade relationships, natural resources, everything about a people, before I write one word about them in the story.
Not intirely, I can make the entire story part history & the short in my head in about 30 minutes, but I see writing it all down as repeated the entire story, & I 'm the type of person that once I do something like play an RPG, Read a book, or watch an anime, I don't repeat it till I've forgotten what is was about. So I just get bored because retiterating it is to repetitive.

That's why when I write something I normally just try to write it right off the top of my head & not think about it when I can't write. Sometimes when doing that I'll leave out a big detail & the story's path will make a 40 degree turn keeping it fresh in my head.
So what I should have said was I can't repeat the details in my head cause it's to boring to do so -_-

Lol. I am just dead....my love for writing has diminished....my love for singing as well....it involves writing also!

I finished the novel.....I finished it I think....*counts on her fingers* 3 days ago lmao. :p

Well, that paper is calling....God Damn, I hate the media...

Blight- DAMN! That sounds like a story with quite a heafty plotline lol. It sounds awesome from what you have said ^__~. Keep writing! Make it as long as the Odysse....longer!lmao
Hot Damn, that was cool!

well, Im the one in the horrendous skirt, and Swar is beside me. This is our tribute to Berserk too ^-^ Its fairly big, and all ours =F we worked for months on it. This pic was taken a week ago. Please note: I got a hair cut since then Big Grin

I miss you all..I havnt posted in so long o___o

Attached Files
.jpg   000_0021.jpg (Size: 47.32 KB / Downloads: 37)
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,081 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,140 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,576 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,641 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,075 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie