Pictures of yourself???
*nods* curls are nice. I like the dolly curls, those are awesome!

Gemini- lol. I remember when I cut my hair short 2 years ago.....I regret it even now. It used to be totally straight but when my hair grew longer after cutting it that short, it was wavy and stupid. >___<. I cried so much lol. I just recently got a hair cut. Well actually, just the ends trimmed lol. It is still damn long though. *plays with her ponytail*
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Hehe, I am working on gettin my long hair back.^_^

Then I can think of putting dolly curls in.
Lol. Awesome! ^_______^ dolly curls. They will look nice on you. Your hair color adds to the nice affect.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Awee, thank you soooo much.....by the way is there a picture of you on here.I would love to see it.^_^
Love the hair as well Kristym... You have one of those Victorian Hour Glass Shaply bodies. Just a complment but that is body shape that I think most men preffer. Not a skinny as a rail look the Magazines try to sell us...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Actually, it is on here somewhere.....I will find the page for you lol If remember correctly, I had a quite a few on here....all of which were pretty funny. I just cut my hair so I have a new one lol. I look so weird! :eek: I have to straighten it lol.

Attached Files
.jpg   May22490.JPG (Size: 119.05 KB / Downloads: 44)
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Alrighty. I have looked and there was one of me on page 5, and 4 on page 6. I hope I was of some help lol. Big Grin
Hot Damn, that was cool!

morgorath Wrote:Love the hair as well Kristym... You have one of those Victorian Hour Glass Shaply bodies. Just a complment but that is body shape that I think most men preffer. Not a skinny as a rail look the Magazines try to sell us...

*tears* thank you I have hated my curves and thought that they were ugly.I have been trying to loose weight and be a skinny rail for years now.I am still working on being skinny.what makes it really hard is I have 4 sisters and all four has always been like size 1/2 and size 1 ......anyways it's nice to hear that I am not completely ugly especially my nasty curves....^_^

Batik!! awwee you have the legnth of hair that I want in that picture..LUCKY!!
Really? wow lol. I have to be careful...I have gotten a haircut twice in one day....if I am not careful I might cut it until it is no more left lol.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:Really? wow lol. I have to be careful...I have gotten a haircut twice in one day....if I am not careful I might cut it until it is no more left lol.

:eek: TWICE in one day...SUGOI!!!

Have a little control or all your hair will be gone.hmm, short hair is cute toooo. :confused: ackk go for it just have fun.Hair is meant to have fun with. Cool LOL Big Grin
kristym22 Wrote:*tears* thank you I have hated my curves and thought that they were ugly.I have been trying to loose weight and be a skinny rail for years now.I am still working on being skinny.what makes it really hard is I have 4 sisters and all four has always been like size 1/2 and size 1 ......anyways it's nice to hear that I am not completely ugly especially my nasty curves....^_^

Batik!! awwee you have the legnth of hair that I want in that picture..LUCKY!!

I understand if you want to be thinner (all women do) but your sisters are far from being good role models. Sizes 1/2 and 1?! What the hell?! They must be transparent! Unless they're children then they're far too skinny! I mean, models who are thin beyond any doubt are usually size 4 or 6.
You want to be thinner? Fine. Just don't get to be that thin, it doesn't even look good!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Just don't get to be that thin, it doesn't even look good!

yes, please dont.
my god, most of my friends say they want to lose wieght. when i look at them, i nod and ask what the hell for. in fact, they are very skinny. :eek:
but anywho, jus keep it easy. skinny people do not look good at all!
[Image: ffc.jpg]
I'm all for thin but there's a limit. Being twig-like isn't a good thing. A woman looks good with round, perky butt and breasts but if she's too thin that's not going to be possible
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Yeah!! I won't go overboard with it..Thanks ^_^
when you can see a womans ribcage it's really gross to me in fact i prefer women with a little meat on them

but thats just what i think

i think you look great myself but its about being happy with yourself more so then if any guy thinks your hott
Cyrus

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,082 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,149 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,609 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,642 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,077 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie