Pictures of yourself???
LMAO. Afterall, who is more deserving than Vicious? :p . (other than the person who has the cleavage of course).
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:Afterall, who is more deserving than Vicious?

Batik is my new favorite person on the boards. Big Grin
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Then again, it is very rude to stare...very rude indeed.
Well, you see, there's the problem. Guys are, well....guys after all. If cleavage is there, it can be rather...distracting whether we mean to stare or not.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
I swear its like a magnet for us. We can't not look unless we forcefully look to the other side which I think is also rude when in conversation. Even if the woman is ugly as hell, if she has clevage it'll be looked at, if we want to or not. Its in our genes I tell ya Big Grin
Guys, you need to learn some self control.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:Guys, you need to learn some self control.

This coming from the guy who got his wife to agree to him having extra-marital affairs. Wink
Girls are sexy no matter what. If you wear something smaller than a cleaning rag... then of course guys are gonna notice you. If you cover it up and stay reserved, chances are guys will still stare at you simply because of how pretty you are. -_- So, cleavage is all fine and dandy.. but I think girls shouldn't need to feel obligated to show off everything they have. (but if you do, we wouldn't mind =P)

PS: Anyone check out the new Simpsons this past weekend? A new quote is going under my signature... funny stuff. =P
*smithers walks in with a female date*

bart: hey...but i thought you were.. ?!
smithers: nah.. i'm totally straight... as long
as i take a shot every 5 minutes...

*gives himself shot*

smithers: ...I ..LOVE.. BOOBIES!!!
No one has mentioned the fact that a lot of girls show massive cleavage purposely for attention. I remember doing bad on a geometry test because of a girl and her boobs on the desk right across from me. And while it was the best C I ever got, it wasn?t cause I didn?t try to keep my self from looking, it was because she wore a shirt that had buttons half way down and none were buttoned up. She sooo liked it when guys stared. :o So if it is rude, don't play us like this cause you can?t live on both sides of the fence.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight- Interesting point, and well made at that. People do show off their cleavage to get attention. It is kind of sad really.....unless they happened to be liked for things other than the shirts they wear (in some cases, don't wear) or what they have in them. Big Grin .

to3knee- I like what you have to say and I also agree. ^__~. I bet you are a shoe in with the ladies. Oh yeah, nice quote.

Vicious- Lol. An interesting arguement brought up. That deserves some fan service and a nice view Wink.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Blight Wrote:No one has mentioned the fact that a lot of girls show massive cleavage purposely for attention. I remember doing bad on a geometry test because of a girl and her boobs on the desk right across from me. And while it was the best C I ever got, it wasn?t cause I didn?t try to keep my self from looking, it was because she wore a shirt that had buttons half way down and none were buttoned up. She sooo liked it when guys stared. :o So if it is rude, don't play us like this cause you can?t live on both sides of the fence.
I'm a very friendly guy when I see cleavage, least if it's agirl I know. I let her know I'm going to stare, then I admire all I wish. Can't say it actually attracts my attention all that much, I have a very low sex drive, but still I stare.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Or come to think of it maybe they wanted to show it off but not to guys.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
wrxh8r Wrote:Or come to think of it maybe they wanted to show it off but not to guys.
You have a point, wrzh8r.
A lot of females, dress for other females. Not trying to attract them, mind you, but out do them. Women are constant critics of one anothers hair, face, body, clothes...you name it. It's in some small way to make them feel better about themselves.

I went through a period, when I was younger, of trying to hide certian physical attributes that made me uncomfortable. Rolleyes Since then, I've come to understand that I am who I am. I've never added anything to my body and I need to be comfortable with who I am and what I look like. Cool
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ka-Talliya Wrote:
wrzh8r Wrote:Or come to think of it maybe they wanted to show it off but not to guys.
You have a point, wrzh8r.
A lot of females, dress for other females. Not trying to attract them, mind you, but out do them. Women are constant critics of one anothers hair, face, body, clothes...you name it. It's in some small way to make them feel better about themselves.

I went through a period, when I was younger, of trying to hide certian physical attributes that made me uncomfortable. Rolleyes Since then, I've come to understand that I am who I am. I've never added anything to my body and I need to be comfortable with who I am and what I look like. Cool

...and just when I was gonna write an inappropriate lesbian/bi reply, Ka-Talliya jumps and and clarifies the statement. =/ Thanks though.. *nervous laughter*... heh.. heh.

PS: But really.. what Ka-Talliya and wrzh8r says is true... =P
*smithers walks in with a female date*

bart: hey...but i thought you were.. ?!
smithers: nah.. i'm totally straight... as long
as i take a shot every 5 minutes...

*gives himself shot*

smithers: ...I ..LOVE.. BOOBIES!!!
t03knee Wrote:...and just when I was gonna write an inappropriate lesbian/bi reply, Ka-Talliya jumps and and clarifies the statement. =/ Thanks though.. *nervous laughter*... heh.. heh.

PS: But really.. what Ka-Talliya and wrzh8r says is true... =P
I...LOVE....BOOBIES!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ka-Talliya Wrote:I...LOVE....BOOBIES!

You're not the only one. Cool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,082 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,144 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,585 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,642 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,076 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie