Pictures of yourself???
Blight- I heart your hair!!! And your car!!!!!! And your necklace!!!! and.....yeah yeah you get the picture lol.

Tsukiko- As long as you aren't wrinkly like a prune I think you can make it! Eek....How can people mistake people for the wrong age so much...?

I guess that is another one of life's unanswered questions.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

This seems like a pretty cool thread... but I'm pretty new to the forums, even though I've been to Import-Anime countless times already.. Even still, I'll introduce myself..

My name's Tony.. I just turned 20 and I've been watching anime ever since I was 7... HK's rule all... so FX please make a comeback... Tongue ...anywho, you all seem like pretty cool people so I hope I can get to know you guys a lot more later on... feel free to make fun of me at any time.

Thanks. =P

Attached Files
.jpg   Tony.jpg (Size: 43.59 KB / Downloads: 24)
*smithers walks in with a female date*

bart: hey...but i thought you were.. ?!
smithers: nah.. i'm totally straight... as long
as i take a shot every 5 minutes...

*gives himself shot*

smithers: ...I ..LOVE.. BOOBIES!!!
Batik Wrote:Blight- I heart your hair!!! And your car!!!!!! And your necklace!!!! and.....yeah yeah you get the picture lol.

Thanks. Smile Big Grin Cool

t03knee Wrote:This seems like a pretty cool thread... but I'm pretty new to the forums, even though I've been to Import-Anime countless times already.. Even still, I'll introduce myself..

My name's Tony.. I just turned 20 and I've been watching anime ever since I was 7... HK's rule all... so FX please make a comeback... Tongue ...anywho, you all seem like pretty cool people so I hope I can get to know you guys a lot more later on... feel free to make fun of me at any time.

Thanks. =P

You have a positive attitude, welcome to the forum dude. Smile
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
t03knee Wrote:This seems like a pretty cool thread... but I'm pretty new to the forums, even though I've been to Import-Anime countless times already.. Even still, I'll introduce myself..

Thanks. =P

Nice to meet you Tony. Welcome to the forums! Smile
You're pretty cute. Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Yay! Another cute guy on the forums Big Grin

BTW, Blight, I absolutely LOVE your hair! And the car is amazing!
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Nice to meet you Tony. Welcome to the forums! Smile
You're pretty cute. Wink

i second that :p
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Thanks for the warm welcome guys... Blight, you're a pimp.. what can I say... it must be the hair. Tongue

And to the ladies, katherine-jean, andromeda18 and gemini, you're all seriously too kind.. i don't deserve such nice compliments... but I'll accept them wherever I can. Haha.. I'm sure you're all hot too. Wink
*smithers walks in with a female date*

bart: hey...but i thought you were.. ?!
smithers: nah.. i'm totally straight... as long
as i take a shot every 5 minutes...

*gives himself shot*

smithers: ...I ..LOVE.. BOOBIES!!!
t03knee Wrote:I'm sure you're all hot too. Wink

Yes they are, all of them. Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
to3knee- Welcome to the forums t03knee . Lol. Nice to see a new face evry once in a while! You seem pretty cool already. Make yourself at home? Cool .

Blight- You are so pimpin' I am surprised that you didn't have a crazy suit on...but then again it isn't the same without the pimp hat , and if you had a hat one you wouldn't be able to see your awesome 'hawk! It all works out in the end though, right? Big Grin
Hot Damn, that was cool!

to3knee-Hi I am Ryo the local, Hammer fan...atic and all around nice guy. Anyways welcome to the forum Hope you have a great time here. I sure do.

Everyone else- I wish I was cute, but now my hair is basically gone Sad Sad . How am I

supposed to look good or at least like an 80's person if I don't have the hair :mad: ?
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
t03knee Wrote:This seems like a pretty cool thread...

If you think this is a pretty cool thread you might want to check this one out: http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...t=pictures
It has pictures of many other members of these forums, most of which didn't post a picture on this new thread.

That thread brings back memories... Does anyone know how Morg and Akane are doing? Like so many other members they seem to have disapeared. I know their wedding is coming up but I wonder if they're doing well.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
wow, I haven't talked to them in forever. They are getting married?!?! AWESOME i so need to get caught up.... :confused:
Hot Damn, that was cool!

YUP! Morgy and Akane are getting married sometime in August, I'll make sure to post pictures or make them post pictures!! I just got a care package from them with their picture and they look so cute and happy together. YEAH!!!! 30 days or less and I'll be back in the States!! (sorry, had to add that)
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ka-Talliya Wrote:YEAH!!!! 30 days or less and I'll be back in the States!! (sorry, had to add that)

Thats awsome Ka-Talliya Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
ladysilverice Wrote:*sigh* Being tall for a woman isn't as good as people think it is... I like being my height, but clothes are difficult to find that are long enough. I guess I may be one of the few in the 5'10" range. Both of my brothers, younger and older are 6'3"... the younger one will most likely be well over 6'5". He's upset because he's afraid he won't be able to find shirts long enough for his torso.

You aren't that tall ladysilverice, my sister is tall, so don't feel bad. Also am I the tallest

one here? If thats the case then I want to be in a club too. Anybody as tall as me???
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,082 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,147 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,593 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,642 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,077 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie