Pictures of yourself???
Ka-Talliya Wrote:I'm 5'5.5"...so according to the military I'm 5'6"!! I'm coming to accept my height. Though, I'm still wishing for another inch or two, but until my wish comes true, there are always high heels!! I still feel taller than your average american female. Is the average height for an american female still 5'3"?
I will tell you that I felt tall and "stocky" while I lived in Japan. Not fat mind you, I just felt like a giant!

The average height for an American female is 5'4''. And you're so right about high heels! My boyfriend's 6' and 2 inch heels are enough for me to be able to look him in the eyes without any effort. Without heels I have to look up. Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I do think it's funny how much it is just a matter of opinion. Some women want to be taller while the very tall ones would like to be shorter.

Its the age old matter of
"one always wants what one has not got"

ah well, suppose it could be worser...my sister is only 5 ft :eek:
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
i dont like wearing heels, i avoid them as much as i can. hahaha makes me even taller.

nina, the banner i have is from X
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Thanks Nina ^___^. Now I don't have to worry too much.

Lol. Something messed happened yeterday! I was going to get something out of my backpack and some dude was starin' at me. He was like "Hey, I have never seen you before! Who are you ? How old are you?You look 12 or 13. Wow, what a great age" I was trying not to attack him when I said, "....I am 15 man..." then he was kind of embarrassed. It was funny and sad at the same time....now I know for sure that I look like a little kid Sad .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

age, hahaha, another funny topic
when people that i dont know come up to me, i swear they all think i'm 16-18 years old. ahhh.... but then again, it sometimes works out for me. hahaha Wink
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Batik Wrote:Thanks Nina ^___^. Now I don't have to worry too much.

Lol. Something messed happened yeterday! I was going to get something out of my backpack and some dude was starin' at me. He was like "Hey, I have never seen you before! Who are you ? How old are you?You look 12 or 13. Wow, what a great age" I was trying not to attack him when I said, "....I am 15 man..." then he was kind of embarrassed. It was funny and sad at the same time....now I know for sure that I look like a little kid Sad .

No you don't, that guy was just an idiot. Trust me you don't look like you are 12 or 13. Wink
I would have never said you looked as good as you did if I thought you were underage, much less 12 or 13! And don?t worry about your height ether, cause even if you get no taller, there are plenty of good things about your height. Lots of guys find shorter girls very attractive.

And girls shouldn't worry about being too tall either. I think tall girls are awesomely sexy; I mean their legs just go on forever. Big Grin It is as Rav said, you want what you don?t got. I have come to terms with my height and no that at nineteen, I aint growin none. I still don?t like it but there is nothing that can be done so I just accept it and don?t let it hold me back.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:No you don't, that guy was just an idiot. Trust me you don't look like you are 12 or 13. Wink
I would have never said you looked as good as you did if I thought you were underage, much less 12 or 13! And don?t worry about your height ether, cause even if you get no taller, there are plenty of good things about your height. Lots of guys find shorter girls very attractive.

You're right she doesn't look 12 or 13, no way! I showed her picture to a friend (hope you don't mind Batik) and asked him how old he thought she was and he thought she was 18 (also thought she was very pretty Wink ). Besides, you don't want to look much older than you are Batik, it's not that good a thing, really. When I was 14 everyone thought I was 17, when I was 16 they thought I was 19 and now nobody thinks I'm 22. It's depressing! Sad People always try excusing themselves by saying it's a matter of personality not looks but I know better than to believe them. I don't even have any wrinkles, so why??? Sad :p Big Grin
And don't worry so much about being 5'3''. Like Nina said you'll probably still grow a bit more. When I was younger and much more obsessed about my height I used to cheer myself up by thinking of all the beautiful, sexy women out there who were about my height. Angelina Jolie, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Laetitia Casta, Milla Jovovich, Rhona Mitra, etc, etc. There are many beautiful women who are about your height as well, like Britney Spears, Carmen Elektra, Alissa Milano...
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Thanks Blight and Andromeda ! -^________^-

Next time I see that dude I am goingto ask him if he is 45! I am sure that will piss him off haha!

WOOOHOOO I am almost ready !! WHOOT! I can't wait. After this I think that my effort might pay off! And it will be great because the judges will know I am 15! and they won't think that I am a little kid no matter what I wear! Lol which reminds me. My outfit will be so God damn funny, I will have someone take a pic before and after the performance. I will be sure to post a pic for all of you to laugh at :p . I know I will be laughing lol.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:Wow new pics of me (see, I listened Rav ^__~). And what is this...my hair is scary! next time I will spike the ends out lol or the pigtails straight up (now that I know how to do it). Oh yes, i apologize because some of the pics are blurry. The camera moved Sad. Well anyway, good luck viewing them...beware!
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet but omg it is with hunter robin! Big Grin
Zagatto on Women:

Something I learned through the years is that if you please one woman then you've got two or three women that think you're great.
If you piss off one woman then you have twenty or thirty that think you're garbage.
LMAO! I never even thought of that wow.....
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Well, new pics of me (finally). Took them today.

http://img116.exs.cx/img116/5165/metruck4ek.png

http://img116.exs.cx/img116/6899/mekneelingstang9cq.png

http://img116.exs.cx/img116/7624/standprofile4lw.png

http://img116.exs.cx/img116/9007/stanglookback3gs.png
Wow you've made a whole posing session out of it. Did you have someone say look left, look right, now vogue Big Grin

Nice pics though. Like the mohawk better on you than on Ryo.

I'll take mine when I look a bit healthier. I need some color on my skin.
Nice freaking HAWK dude! Nice car too.
-spike- Wrote:Nice freaking HAWK dude! Nice car too.

Thanks, man. Smile

elcoholic Wrote:Wow you've made a whole posing session out of it. Did you have someone say look left, look right, now vogue Big Grin

Nice pics though. Like the mohawk better on you than on Ryo.

I'll take mine when I look a bit healthier. I need some color on my skin.

Yeah I had like twenty pics taken cause I really hate pics of me. In this way, I could actually choose some I liked, even if I had to pose for them. Big Grin
Andromeda18_ Wrote:... Besides, you don't want to look much older than you are Batik, it's not that good a thing, really. When I was 14 everyone thought I was 17, when I was 16 they thought I was 19 and now nobody thinks I'm 22. It's depressing! Sad People always try excusing themselves by saying it's a matter of personality not looks but I know better than to believe them. I don't even have any wrinkles, so why??? Sad :p Big Grin

lol, trust me I know that one....when I was 16 I had quite a few people think I was my neighbors wife....he was like 50 at the time.... :eek: .....not to mention I got a few people who thought I was my best friends mother when her and I were out shopping....Was shopping with my brother once and he was carded since he was buying a videogame you had to 18 or older to buy....I was 16 and asked my brother if I should buy it for him and the cashier said yes I could! :eek: Well and then there is the thing that Amethyst and I look like twins...I still don't know if that means I look older, or she looks young....or we just meet in the middle Big Grin I had someone at work ask if I was in my early 30's.....just turned 20....*sigh* I think I'm the one with the wrinkles!! lol :p
[Image: tsukiko1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,082 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,150 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,650 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,644 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,077 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie