Pictures of yourself???
Maybe I'm just odd, but I've never really wanted to look older or younger :p ...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
gubi-gubi Wrote:Can you buy booze from shops at 19? Or is it bars, shops and everywhere that you have to be 21 in the USA? You'd love England then... We were going clubs at 14/15.

It's even better (or worse, depending on your point of view) here. Until recently there wasn't any law prohibiting minors from drinking and even the present law only prohibits youths under 16 to drink white drinks. They can drink all the beer and wine they want.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
onizuka17711 Wrote:Maybe I'm just odd, but I've never really wanted to look older or younger :p ...

Me neither. But a lot of people think I am older than I really am when I have my chin beard grown. If I shave it off, I get carded for even buying cigars. However, I have it grown out now and the people I work with all think I?m like 25, and are shocked when I say I'm 19.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Me neither. But a lot of people think I am older than I really am when I have my chin beard grown. If I shave it off, I get carded for even buying cigars. However, I have it grown out now and the people I work with all think I?m like 25, and are shocked when I say I'm 19.
Can't be as bad as me..Big Grin My old aunt thought that I was married with a kid. So did a couple other people, its imbarresing when I run into someone in a shopping mall and they yell "Oh, Hows the baby!?" ^^'
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Can't be as bad as me..Big Grin My old aunt thought that I was married with a kid. So did a couple other people, its imbarresing when I run into someone in a shopping mall and they yell "Oh, Hows the baby!?" ^^'

LMAO wtf lol Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:LMAO wtf lol Big Grin
Sad part is that I'm not joking. o_O Oh well, it always happens like that in my family. the girls look old until they hit 20, then they ..de-age? or something. You could swear my 27 year old sister was my age ^^'
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
Made By Blight ^
Lmao. wow....you can never guess anyone's age, now-a-days. Lol.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

katherine_jean Wrote:Can't be as bad as me..Big Grin My old aunt thought that I was married with a kid. So did a couple other people, its imbarresing when I run into someone in a shopping mall and they yell "Oh, Hows the baby!?" ^^'

Lol, well that beats me, since no one has ever accused me of having a kid (I'm not sure ?accused? is the right word to say, but...). Anyways, well Big Grin. And the "de-aging thing will be awesome later in life. Snatch an bunch of young studs, maybe even be a hot ?mom? (don?t hit me for that joke). Smile Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Lmao! Best joke I have heard in a while
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Blight Wrote:Lol, well that beats me, since no one has ever accused me of having a kid (I'm not sure ?accused? is the right word to say, but...). Anyways, well Big Grin. And the "de-aging thing will be awesome later in life. Snatch an bunch of young studs, maybe even be a hot ?mom? (don?t hit me for that joke). Smile Big Grin
Ha! Being a hot mom sounds fun, I can live of the rich ones. Rolleyes

Either way, I better have gottent he de-age gene. My sister and mother got it ^-^
Made By Blight ^
Hot Moms ROCK!!! *goes to change Evelyn's diaper* In between the diapers and the naps!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
I've long been fond of MILFs... even before I knew the term for them.

On another entirely different topic, I made it to Montreal this past weekend and hooked up with Peter. We had a great dinner together and sat and chatted about anime for a while before I went back to the hotel to rest up for the next day.

I'm the sunburned one and he's the one with the do-rag.

Attached Files
.jpg   ZagNPeter.jpg (Size: 167.55 KB / Downloads: 28)
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Oh man, you had to put the picture with my smile on instead of putting the non-smile one gangsta rap style

Damn, I had a roll of 20 dollars bill that day, forgot to pull it out, but oh well, money rules

You're right Zag, we had a great time together, the only 2 useful people on this site, there's always a next time for meeting each other

Back playing Onedari Milky Pie :-)
[Image: bl453.png]
Zagatto Wrote:I've long been fond of MILFs... even before I knew the term for them.

On another entirely different topic, I made it to Montreal this past weekend and hooked up with Peter. We had a great dinner together and sat and chatted about anime for a while before I went back to the hotel to rest up for the next day.

I'm the sunburned one and he's the one with the do-rag.
You look a little like my dad...which isn't all that weird.
I once saw a picture of my mom when she was like 16-17 & she looked exactly like one of my ex-girlfriends, & that was scary..
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:I once saw a picture of my mom when she was like 16-17 & she looked exactly like one of my ex-girlfriends, & that was scary..

They say you look for your parents in your partners... Freaky :eek:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,083 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,161 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,849 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,648 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,082 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie