Pictures of yourself???
Batik Wrote:Jiminy Jesus! :eek: . I am younger than a lot of people lmao.

LMAO I guess you are but you do act older than you are.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:LMAO I guess you are but you do act older than you are.

And she also looks older.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Batik Wrote:What kind of shoes? :p
Like it matters Rolleyes
You guys are making me feel old!!! Knock it off!! I'll be 23 in July!!
I should have some new pictures of Schultz and me soon! He's trying to talk me into getting my hair cut shorter...not sure if I'm going to do it or not. We are taking our little girl in for her first haircut this weekend. So, I guess mommy will get a haircut too.

Batik-I really do enjoy your pictures, they are so much fun.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Andromeda18_ Wrote:And she also looks older.

Yeah she really does

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Lol. I hate to see what I look like in a year if I look older than I am now...lol. The worst thing, however, is my voice....it doesn't match the wayI look. LMAO. Batz and Puppet Master know what I mean.

Puppet Master- I act older...yay! usually people just call me a stick in the mud and say that I don't know how to have fun Sad. I am glad you think otherwise Big Grin.

Ka-Talliya- Thank you ^___^. lol. Wow...first haircut....I wish I could remember what my first haircut was. All I know is that my parents told me I tried to hit the person who was cutting my hair and so my bangs came out a bit uneven.....they are uneven to this day no matter what.....I think it is the way I part my hair, because I sure as hell know it was even when I cut it recently.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:Lol. I hate to see what I look like in a year if I look older than I am now...lol. The worst thing, however, is my voice....it doesn't match the wayI look. LMAO. Batz and Puppet Master know what I mean.

Yeah, she has this mellow as Hell voice, but, boy can she scream :p
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batik Wrote:Lol. I hate to see what I look like in a year if I look older than I am now...lol. The worst thing, however, is my voice....it doesn't match the wayI look. LMAO. Batz and Puppet Master know what I mean.

Puppet Master- I act older...yay! usually people just call me a stick in the mud and say that I don't know how to have fun Sad. I am glad you think otherwise Big Grin.

Ka-Talliya- Thank you ^___^. lol. Wow...first haircut....I wish I could remember what my first haircut was. All I know is that my parents told me I tried to hit the person who was cutting my hair and so my bangs came out a bit uneven.....they are uneven to this day no matter what.....I think it is the way I part my hair, because I sure as hell know it was even when I cut it recently.

A stick in the mud? Nah and don't feel bad ive been called Mr. Depressing before happened a lot last year. Also as far as voices go as ive told you I hate how I sound...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Well this is the most popular thread.

KA-TA - Baby's first hair cut. Send us some pic's will ya, and how much shorter for you. I know you chopped quite a bit off when you and Schultz moved to the new base.

BAtik - Love the new hair I think it matches you much better or maybe you just look more natural in your new hair.

Andromeda - Always wanting to look older until you are older than wanting to stay 23 for the rest of life. Are all women this way...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
morgorath Wrote:Well this is the most popular thread.
Of course it is, I made it Tongue
morgorath Wrote:Andromeda - Always wanting to look older until you are older than wanting to stay 23 for the rest of life. Are all women this way...
It's definetly not just wemon, my dad turned 49 again this year for the billionth time Big Grin & to celebrate how young he is, he bought a Harley. I smell a mid-life crisis.. :p

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Batz- LMAO. Watch out Batz lol You know how those mid life crisis things can get. Mellow...I like that ^_~. Oh yeah, I have been practicing my screams. I can now transition from crazy screaming to singing high notes. I will keep practicing lol. Oh, and I can also hold my screams longer and people can actualy make out words....wow!

Morgorath- Thank you ^_^. Most people I spoke to like my new haircut better than my old one. They said it is better because now they can spike my bangs XD.

Puppet Master- I love your voice lol. I has a really cool sound to it!*nods* hard to explain. I like :p
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:The worst thing, however, is my voice....it doesn't match the wayI look.

I know what you mean. I have a low voice and although it suits me just fine now it was pretty weird when I was a teenager. :p

morgorath Wrote:BAtik - Love the new hair I think it matches you much better or maybe you just look more natural in your new hair.

Her hair does look better like this, it reveals her face and neck.

morgorath Wrote:Andromeda - Always wanting to look older until you are older than wanting to stay 23 for the rest of life. Are all women this way...

No woman wants to look like a kid and no woman wants to look old, it's that simple (I'd assume it's the same with men). Looking 23 forever isn't necessarily a good thing either. Many women only become incredibly beautiful when they reach their late 20s or 30s, like Angelina Jolie and Elizabeth Hurley.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:No woman wants to look like a kid and no woman wants to look old, it's that simple (I'd assume it's the same with men). Looking 23 forever isn't necessarily a good thing either. Many women only become incredibly beautiful when they reach their late 20s or 30s, like Angelina Jolie and Elizabeth Hurley.
I'd like to look about 32 (maybe 27) forever. For one think I'd look more mature, so hopefully I'd have some people assume I'm smart & cultured in a hetero-way. Also I wouldn't get carded when buying drinks.
I would how many 19 year old chicks I could find that like older men with those looks...

Batz Kage Wrote:Also I wouldn't get carded when buying drinks.

Can you buy booze from shops at 19? Or is it bars, shops and everywhere that you have to be 21 in the USA? You'd love England then... We were going clubs at 14/15.

As for looking older.. On average i normally find people over the age of 30 normally 40 attractive and i'm only 20 at the mo... Always have done since as long as I can remember...
Andromeda18_ - Thank you ^_______^. Now I can look forward to having my voice fit....yay! Big Grin

gubi-gubi- I am in California, and you have to be 21 to buy drinks, I am pretty sure it is that way everywhere in the states. It doesn't matter to me though, seeingas how I can never drink lol. Sad

Batz- Get ready to go to England and have a drinking party with gubi gubi Wink
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,082 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,151 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,657 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,644 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,077 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie