Pictures of yourself???
Aww, your guys? luck can?t be that bad. Besides, you manufacture your own luck. I?m not even that good looking and I can always surround myself with some moderate foxes (although personality usually costs me extra Rolleyes Big Grin :eek: ). It is about your confidence and attitude. Not being afraid is a big part of both. I sometimes freak out in social situations in unfamiliar environments, but I?ve never been inhibited when it comes to females. Some because I have always had close female friends, a lot for another import part of my life (I?m not telling Smile ). But I bet anyone of you could get girls easy, just bleed confidence and don't be apprehensive. And dance. Dancing always makes you hotter.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Aww, your guys? luck can?t be that bad. Besides, you manufacture your own luck. I?m not even that good looking and I can always surround myself with some moderate foxes (although personality usually costs me extra Rolleyes Big Grin :eek: ). It is about your confidence and attitude. Not being afraid is a big part of both. I sometimes freak out in social situations in unfamiliar environments, but I?ve never been inhibited when it comes to females. Some because I have always had close female friends, a lot for another import part of my life (I?m not telling Smile ). But I bet anyone of you could get girls easy, just bleed confidence and don't be apprehensive. And dance. Dancing always makes you hotter.
ha ha, if only, see I have confidence for the most part, Hell I'm narsasistic on many level XD sometimes a bit to egotisical even; but I also have problems with socail anxiety.
Picture it:
Batz goes to hang out with some buddies. He's in a resteraunt, & for no reason other than he's in public & with people he has socail withdrawns & an anxiety attack. He & friends go back to there place & he spends the following hour & 1/2 sitting in the corner trying to breathe again while his date is trying to kiss on another guy. That was pretty much me going out on a limb for my first date (my first date planned went from let's meet at a resteraunt, to lets meet at her house, to me not going XD).
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Well my problem is, I dont know what to say to girls I dont work with. I mean what do you say to strangers? :confused:
ManSlayer Wrote:Well my problem is, I dont know what to say to girls I dont work with. I mean what do you say to strangers? :confused:
How about "come here often?" Wink
hbk101 Wrote:How about "come here often?" Wink
or hello.

I guess it depends. I mean if the person looks down, then act concerned 'is everything alright?' if not listen, most girls love a good listener.

If the girl looks shy you could try the direct approch, call her foxy, or something to the effect; you'll either scare her away & feel retarded, or she'll like you Tongue, hopefully the latter Smile

I've "hit" on an anti-socail chick before, she didn't take it very well. She was one of my sister's friends. a real shy girl (probably only even liked 5-6 guys her whole life & only took a chance on two, both of which weren't good choices). I didn't mean much by any that I did, but I kept offering her compensation sex for anything, she didn't like the song on the radion I'd offer sex to make up for it. A lot of the girls I normally hit on would have laughed all those times, she didn't even blush, just sat there acting like I invaded her personal space & by the end of the trip my sister was threatening to take my balls. And it's not just me she's like that around, she tenses up when any guy touchs her, so me putting my arm around her & my sister & saying I was going to pimp them out at the mall was really weird for her. Sadly I know what it's like to be in her shoes, but still I annoyed her. Now in retrospect that day doesn't seem so sunny, but eh wtf, you win some you lose some & I wasn't even looking to tie.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Most of my problem is that there are about 20 girls at my college, most of which I have no desire to go out with. The few that im attracted to are all taken. Plus, I don't really have time to meet girls out side of school cuz I'm busy all the time. Oh well, I'm prob too busy to have a relationship anyway.
ManSlayer Wrote:Well my problem is, I dont know what to say to girls I dont work with. I mean what do you say to strangers? :confused:

I understand what you mean, it's just plain weird, right? Well, the best way to get through that is finding out what the girl is like and what she likes because by doing so you'll find a subject of conversation. So, after saying something like "hello" or "come here often", just ask her what she does for a living and stuff like that. You'll also notice most girls like it when a man shows interest in what they have to say rather than talking non-stop about themselves.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I understand what you mean, it's just plain weird, right? Well, the best way to get through that is finding out what the girl is like and what she likes because by doing so you'll find a subject of conversation. So, after saying something like "hello" or "come here often", just ask her what she does for a living and stuff like that. You'll also notice most girls like it when a man shows interest in what they have to say rather than talking non-stop about themselves.

I'll have to try that out! :eek: ............so Andromeda come here often? Big Grin J/K! Rolleyes
ManSlayer Wrote:I'll have to try that out! :eek: ............so Andromeda come here often? Big Grin J/K! Rolleyes
LOL, your smooth. :p
-spike- Wrote:LOL, your smooth. :p

Like BU-DA! Cool
Do I sense hoplessness here?
Ha ha ha, all that was pretty funny.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
ManSlayer Wrote:I'll have to try that out! :eek: ............so Andromeda come here often? Big Grin J/K! Rolleyes
Just in case you took the advice of others too seriously, that pickup line is about as effective as "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" :p
hbk101 Wrote:Just in case you took the advice of others too seriously, that pickup line is about as effective as "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" :p

I'll try that one too!! Big Grin
ManSlayer Wrote:I'll try that one too!! Big Grin
Errr....right. With a pickup line like that, one cannot possibly fail :confused: :confused:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,082 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,145 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,590 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,642 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,077 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie