Pictures of yourself???
You guys live in "Pedo Paradise" :eek:

the UK has one of the highest teenage pregnancy rates in europe (f not the highest) but thats mainly due to council estate slappers/sluts who as soon as they hit puberty screw everything in sight and dont work all their lives and live of the doll...
whos children in turn follow the same cycle...not to mention these children are the f*ckers that will bully the children of the people paying the taxes so that their parents can get the dole in the first place...

its like your funding your own childrens misery at schools...
if i sound bitter you damn straight i am...fuckin chavs i'd kill them all with nothing but a scalpel knife so they die a slow agonising death...and yeah im quasi-evil!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:You guys live in "Pedo Paradise" :eek:

the UK has one of the highest teenage pregnancy rates in europe (f not the highest) but thats mainly due to council estate slappers/sluts who as soon as they hit puberty screw everything in sight and dont work all their lives and live of the doll...
whos children in turn follow the same cycle...not to mention these children are the f*ckers that will bully the children of the people paying the taxes so that their parents can get the dole in the first place...

its like your funding your own childrens misery at schools...
if i sound bitter you damn straight i am...fuckin chavs i'd kill them all with nothing but a scalpel knife so they die a slow agonising death...and yeah im quasi-evil!!!
Have a cookie.
*hands Rav a cookie*
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
*eats cookie*

yay that cured my years of pent up anger towards the chavs and my childhood days are no loner tainted...

darn boi what ya put in these cookies...

*starts foaming in the mouth*

"give me more!!!
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Lol, they almost had to close my school down; getting a bit out of hand...and you know it's scary when you can buy drugs from elementary kids :p . Not to mention my city has one of the highest crime rates in the country, even above LA, NYC, Miami, etc. :p . Oh, I think we do have the highest murder rate...and sixth grade hookers...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
well my University city...Nottingham is known as GUN CITY

its got the highest gun crime rate in the UK!
but the wierd thing is i find it fine...its only coz the rundown dodgy areas which i stear clear of, even during the daytime
otherwise the city itself is pretty nice and the uni campus is huge and pretty cool

best way to bring down a nation is to destroy tommorrow...how do you destroy tommorrow? well the answer is the children...bring in the Drugs,Alcohol and Sex
why do you think alot of drug trafficing esp against the US is Terrorist related...plus thats how it fund further terror...

we live in a f*cked up world...plain and simple Sad
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
GOD DAMN I missed a lot lol. Wow...I am not sure on the age thing but yeah I am pretty young. I am turning 16 at the end of this year Sad. Damn it all.....I could probably pass as a 19 year old!......well....only my voice would >___<.

Wow....what wonderful subjects lol. *runs off to mess with her brother's guitars* I WILL make that seven string one MINE!

I wonder what Blight thinks lmao I haven't heard anything from him XD.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

my bad...maybe i got confused with another Mina..D'oh

oh and Blight is probably findinga way to reverse aging so he can be 16 :p

*picks up Harp and starts to play it*

"what im just setting the romantic mood for ya all"
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Batik Wrote:GOD DAMN I missed a lot lol. Wow...I am not sure on the age thing but yeah I am pretty young. I am turning 16 at the end of this year Sad. Damn it all.....I could probably pass as a 19 year old!......well....only my voice would >___<.

Wow....what wonderful subjects lol. *runs off to mess with her brother's guitars* I WILL make that seven string one MINE!

I wonder what Blight thinks lmao I haven't heard anything from him XD.

Disappointed, relived, and then disappointed again. Why does this keep happening? The weekend before last, when I went to the lake for spring break we had a HUGE ass party cause we were going home the next day. One girl, who had been flirting with me all night at the dance, I was really into cause she and I liked the same music and she was really cute. She was as tall as me and was very mature when I was talking to her, so I asked her how old she was...she was fifteen, and drinking my Smirnoff Ice's while her parents didn?t know she was there. :eek: I almost freaked out (and I weren't so cool underpresure, I would have for sure Cool ).

Anyway, the age thing is important to me; I do my damndest to keep it, and have never even kissed a girl younger than 18 since I became legal. So basically I think "DAMMMMMMIIIT" Sad
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Oh, forgot, but I got my hair cut yesterday, so now the 'Hawk is Blonde while the rest of my head is my natural hair color, I'm going to Branson, Country Music Capital of the world, this weekend (I'm going with a Mohawk, ha ha ha). I'll be going to Silver Dollar City (A Theme Park) so pictures will follow after my return home.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Im here! New and or Improved!

I think. *shifty eyes*

The other girl in one of the pics is my friend, I've been nagging her to join. Its only a matter of time now. *Evil laugh*

Attached Files
.jpg   Picture 5.jpg (Size: 48.69 KB / Downloads: 49)
.jpg   Picture 2.jpg (Size: 42.56 KB / Downloads: 44)
.jpg   Picture 3.jpg (Size: 42.77 KB / Downloads: 47)
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Im here! New and or Improved!

I think. *shifty eyes*

The other girl in one of the pics is my friend, I've been nagging her to join. Its only a matter of time now. *Evil laugh*

lol You still look older than you are that's for sure lol and evil is a GOOD thing. Big Grin
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
katherine_jean Wrote:Im here! New and or Improved!

I think. *shifty eyes*

The Haircut suits you Big Grin
tis all about covering ya face with your hair...that way you just look BadAss Cool
plus no one can tell what you "shifty eyes" are lookin at mWahahaha

oh and tell ya friend to join ASAP as there is a long line of pedophiles just waiting to get their "Post On" :p Wink hahahahaha
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:The Haircut suits you Big Grin
tis all about covering ya face with your hair...that way you just look BadAss Cool

oh and tell ya friend to join ASAP as there is a long line of pedophiles just waiting to get their "Post On" :p Wink hahahahaha

Get their post on?? LMAO Anyways KJ you look nice.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
rav96 Wrote:The Haircut suits you Big Grin

Well, Shanny was behind me when I read that, and I must say, she is quite "...." Big Grin

She just added, "Tell the pedophiles, I'm on my way!" So I take that as a "Yes, Rav! Do me!"

Anyways, thanks for the compliments. ^^
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine, big smile, big smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
so that sexy look of yours.
[Image: ffc.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,082 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,145 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,586 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,642 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,076 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie