Pictures of yourself???
Lmao! thanks Rav Big Grin
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:Lol. *in a little kid's voice* Now, why would you say a thing like that? :p .

Why would I say that; because for a moment, I thought the sweet lord almighty was giving me heavenly visions of heavenly bodies. Wink Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
rav96 Wrote:Dont YOU have any recent pictures missy :p

yes, yes, we'd all like to see some pictures of you Andromeda
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Gemini Wrote:yes, yes, we'd all like to see some pictures of you Andromeda

seconded Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Um, thirdeded. <- WTF is that word?
I Fourth!....or is it fourtheded...or fourthed..

Blight- You are so nice lol
Hot Damn, that was cool!

rav96 Wrote:Dont YOU have any recent pictures missy :p

im sure viciuos wouldnt mind Wink

The thing is I'm lazy. My camera has been broken for months and I just can't get around to having it fixed. It's still kind of works only all the pictures come out pink. Until I get it fixed I can't take any new pictures, sorry. :p
I do wonder where our dear Vicious has been... maybe if I did post some new pictures he'd magicaly come back, we never know! Big Grin

Oh, and Blight, Batik is very cute but if I'm not mistaken she's a minor. Do you want to go to jail? 'Cause in the USA that's very likely to happen. Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
"age is but a number, meaning nothing when there is love."
sure, i lala land, age is a big thing here. yes, jail, court, fines, and all.

its funny tho,
lets say, there are two teenagers that have been together for awhile now. one of them turns 18 soon and the other dont until next year. so what now. if they break up (not mutually) that can be hell for the one that is an adult. i mean if the guy or girl who is underage, also if their a biatch, can just say child molestation. aahhhhh :eek: :eek:
Gemini Wrote:"age is but a number, meaning nothing when there is love."
sure, i lala land, age is a big thing here. yes, jail, court, fines, and all.

its funny tho,
lets say, there are two teenagers that have been together for awhile now. one of them turns 18 soon and the other dont until next year. so what now. if they break up (not mutually) that can be hell for the one that is an adult. i mean if the guy or girl who is underage, also if their a biatch, can just say child molestation. aahhhhh :eek: :eek:

Hey, I agree with you, age has nothing to do with love. My boyfriend is 5 years older than me and I was a minor when we started dating. Then again, here in Portugal nobody is going to put a 22 year old in jail just for dating a 17 year old. However in the US they're pretty strict about those things, people have to be careful even if they don't want to.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:The thing is I'm lazy. My camera has been broken for months and I just can't get around to having it fixed. It's still kind of works only all the pictures come out pink. Until I get it fixed I can't take any new pictures, sorry. :p
I do wonder where our dear Vicious has been... maybe if I did post some new pictures he'd magicaly come back, we never know! Big Grin

Oh, and Blight, Batik is very cute but if I'm not mistaken she's a minor. Do you want to go to jail? 'Cause in the USA that's very likely to happen. Big Grin

lol puts a new meaning to the words "Pretty in Pink" Wink

well no rush post a pic when ever ya feel like it...
but i would like to see viciuos posting again, plus hes not very talkative on AIM, think i annoy him D'oh but then again alot of people get annoyed with me...go figure :confused:
think is coz my post sluterry but im bored and refuse to do study Wink

and Batik isnt a minor...think shes 19 but cant rember now
so go ahead Blight Wink

and if she is ya can join r00ster in prison :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Hey, I agree with you, age has nothing to do with love. My boyfriend is 5 years older than me and I was a minor when we started dating. Then again, here in Portugal nobody is going to put a 22 year old in jail just for dating a 17 year old. However in the US they're pretty strict about those things, people have to be careful even if they don't want to.

lol but its all good...

Love is Love and Law is Law Wink which you obey is your choice i say :p

anyway hows the BF doing hope hes Ok and your gauging away at his wallet as much you can Wink.
is he still doning those ala Tom Cruise TopGun Raybans???..i rember the egypt pic Big Grin you should get him to join the forum that way he and viciuos can duke it out forum styley Wink and i'd very much be entertained with reading their posts im sure Big Grin (hehehehe)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Gemini Wrote:also if their a biatch, can just say child molestation. aahhhhh :eek: :eek:

or their parents Wink
dont know if you lot (the groupies forming super Gemini)

but if ya watch Desperate Housewives you'll get what im saying, damn lucky 17year old is all i can say...id love to have ebeen in his postion

what im a male first ....law abider later :p Wink well if im the one being seduced by the hot older female that is
though adultry is f*cked :mad: so goes against my morals
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
In Florida, last I was told you only have to be 16; which is gay, because in my town all the redneck boys do is go to welding school & till their in the mid 30s they bang 16-17 year old girls who love beer & men who have trucks. These men are morons, & therefore are on my list of people we don't need in the world, so seeing them go to jail wouldn't cause me to shed a tear.

Yes, I think Perry Fl. turns out the most welders & half-baked pothead mechanics in the U.S...-_-
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:In Florida, last I was told you only have to be 16; which is gay, because in my town all the redneck boys do is go to welding school & till their in the mid 30s they bang 16-17 year old girls who love beer & men who have trucks. These men are morons, & therefore are on my list of people we don't need in the world, so seeing them go to jail wouldn't cause me to shed a tear.

Yes, I think Perry Fl. turns out the most welders & half-baked pothead mechanics in the U.S...-_-
Lol, cant be worse then my town. Where we have one of the highest alchohal and drug ratings in canada. Not to mention every teenage pregnency I know of was caused by a man 30 years or older. Its sick. ><
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
its not as bad here, where i'm at.........
oh wait, yes it is,
the city i'm in is one of the biggest meth labs.
last summer, in d town (2 hours from where i live), had a big bust on ecstacy and meth.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 5,902 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 11,933 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 267,738 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 4,921 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,289 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,610 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 10,920 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie