Pictures of yourself???
r00ster Wrote:I'd dangle more than catnip under your nose... :eek:

You never did answer my question.. it's not like I'm lookin' for a commitment, or anything, just bear my children and such. Big Grin
Sorry to have to break it to you, but I is taken... speaking of which... here's a piccie of me and my fiance and then just a pic of me.

Attached Files
.jpg   Kat and Alex 06 (2).JPG (Size: 99.9 KB / Downloads: 53)
.jpg   s cruise - enjoying the poolside bar (2).jpg (Size: 139.53 KB / Downloads: 61)
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
ladysilverice Wrote:Sorry to have to break it to you, but I is taken... speaking of which... here's a piccie of me and my fiance and then just a pic of me.

I didn't say I wanted to get married... just procreate. Tongue

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... the guys are losin' one o' the good fish outta the sea.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
ladysilverice Wrote:Sorry to have to break it to you, but I is taken... speaking of which... here's a piccie of me and my fiance and then just a pic of me.

At least your teeth are straight. :eek:

Well, I'm sure you'll get lots of pics of me after Hilarycon in 10 days.
Vicious Wrote:Well, I'm sure you'll get lots of pics of me after Hilarycon in 10 days.

Get one of you in handcuffs, getting dragged out of the Con while being handed a restraining order!
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
Batz Kage Wrote:What, no takers? come on, how about a thread with a little less flapping of the gums (actually in this case taping of the keys), & a little more eye candy..

I'll go first:
http://www.angelfire.com/vamp/youkaideimos/mep.html
a picture of my ex-drummer, my sis, & me in the back, when my dad scanned it it made it REALLY blurry Sad
& me in uniform

Might not be candy, but its pictures...

Sexy Batz Big Grin
my hero Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
katherine_jean Wrote:Haha, you know, you're right? He is cute ^^

and hes givin away free C*ck Wink
wo0t sign me up
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Amethyst Wrote:Well this is an old picture of Tsukiko and I... actually our hair isn't the same color and we've both changed it since this picture... laugh... she's now a brunette and I'm a very dark red... man this is not a good picture of us... should use my new camera and take some better ones... laugh.. Oh, I'm on the right, and Tsukiko is on the left...

Amethyst & Tsukiko

Wowsers its like Twins
or the camera has double vision Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Okay, here is a picture of me participating in the squadron football throw. Don't ask me why I have the third longest pass in the flight, but I think it's because they all throw like girls. :eek: In other news, I'm getting the first tan of my adult life! Yeah!

Edit: Added a closer picture of me. :eek:

oh you should put in the ImportAnime Tshirt pic aswell

hope the tan is comin along nicely post a pic of you when its reached the stage you like
Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/

to think i actualy thought you had silver skin and ice white hair Wink :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:to think i actualy thought you had silver skin and ice white hair Wink :p
I would absolutely love to have ice white hair... but sadly, it's very difficult to even make it look like that, let alone be born that way naturally!
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
ladysilverice Wrote:I would absolutely love to have ice white hair... but sadly, it's very difficult to even make it look like that, let alone be born that way naturally!

oh yes, ice white would look nice.
or platinum, that looks nice too, but that can just kill your hair.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
ta da!!!!
it is I, Gemini and my groupies. Big Grin
[Image: 74185570_m.jpg]
Gemini Wrote:ta da!!!!
Cant see that one to well, but I saw the other one, and I love your hair ^^
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Cant see that one to well, but I saw the other one, and I love your hair ^^

thanx, i cant believ i put that one up, hahha.
Gemini Wrote:ta da!!!!

Could the picture be any smaller?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,082 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,147 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,592 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,642 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,077 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie