Pictures of yourself???
Well this is an old picture of Tsukiko and I... actually our hair isn't the same color and we've both changed it since this picture... laugh... she's now a brunette and I'm a very dark red... man this is not a good picture of us... should use my new camera and take some better ones... laugh.. Oh, I'm on the right, and Tsukiko is on the left...

Amethyst & Tsukiko
Amethyst Wrote:Well this is an old picture of Tsukiko and I... actually our hair isn't the same color and we've both changed it since this picture... laugh... she's now a brunette and I'm a very dark red... man this is not a good picture of us... should use my new camera and take some better ones... laugh.. Oh, I'm on the right, and Tsukiko is on the left...

Amethyst & Tsukiko
Awesome picture, you too really look alike!

Love the shirt Tsukiko Big Grin
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
I have been meaning to put up some more pics of me and I finally made a collage of me cosplaying as Golgo-13 at a convention.

So, here is rarnom as Duke Togo at Kumoricon 2004

Attached Files
.jpg   mrduke.JPG (Size: 54.85 KB / Downloads: 56)
katherine_jean Wrote:Awesome picture, you too really look alike!

That's absolutely incredible! They look like twins!

rarnom Wrote:I have been meaning to put up some more pics of me and I finally made a collage of me cosplaying as Golgo-13 at a convention.

So, here is rarnom as Duke Togo at Kumoricon 2004

Rarnom, man of mistery! :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:You're actually cute, you know? You have gorgeous eyes!

Awww... my ego is all be-stroked now! Spanks a lot. Big Grin

Speaking of be-stroked... we definitely need all the forum girls 'round here to submit an updated photo in this new and improved "pictures of us" thread.

That's my opinion, anyways... Cool
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
r00ster Wrote:Speaking of be-stroked... we definitely need all the forum girls 'round here to submit an updated photo in this new and improved "pictures of us" thread.

How much do you think a person can change in a few months (under normal circumstances)?!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:How much do you think a person can change in a few months (under normal circumstances)?!
Ill be posting the new and (hopefully?) improved me, new hair style mostly. Better I think.

But, Im not on the right computer to do so Tongue
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Andromeda18_ Wrote:How much do you think a person can change in a few months (under normal circumstances)?!

Meh... I just needed more photos for my stalker portfolio.

Not very much, hopefully...might be a bit scary otherwise :eek: ...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Actually..truth is.. that last thread got so outta hand in size, that I probably only looked about about 75% of it... it's just nice to have a fresh thread with all the regulars in it so I can put faces to names.

EDIT: Plus, the stalker portfolio thing... has anyone seen the Blue Seed 'Omake Theater' where the half-plant guy picks up all those photos he had developed of the various female characters in lingerie, and then the TAC chief (or whatever) shows up in a trenchcoat and pink female undergarments wanting to buy some off of him?

Messed up... but hilarious.

r00ster Wrote:I don't think I ever made it into the last thread...

So....

It's meeeeeeeee!
Ooooo... the hair and eyes make a killer combination! ^^ To quote a good friend of mine... *rawr*
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
ladysilverice Wrote:Ooooo... the hair and eyes make a killer combination! ^^ To quote a good friend of mine... *rawr*

Aw thanks. To quote a good friend of mine, "Will you bear my children?"

r00ster Wrote:Aw thanks. To quote a good friend of mine, "Will you bear my children?"
Careful, you might make someone fall off their chair asking a question like that. Wink Plus you never know... asking a question like that to the wrong girl could be like dangling catnip right under the nose of a cat... gotta be ready for the consequences...
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
ladysilverice Wrote:Careful, you might make someone fall off their chair asking a question like that. Wink Plus you never know... asking a question like that to the wrong girl could be like dangling catnip right under the nose of a cat... gotta be ready for the consequences...

I'd dangle more than catnip under your nose... :eek:

You never did answer my question.. it's not like I'm lookin' for a commitment, or anything, just bear my children and such. Big Grin

Amethyst Wrote:Well this is an old picture of Tsukiko and I... actually our hair isn't the same color and we've both changed it since this picture... laugh... she's now a brunette and I'm a very dark red... man this is not a good picture of us... should use my new camera and take some better ones... laugh.. Oh, I'm on the right, and Tsukiko is on the left...
Yes we should take some better ones....and my hair is the same color...that was the first day we ever dyed it that color....I'm a natural blonde....I just hate the dirty dishwater blonde color though!! We tend to get mistaken for twins....I don't know who feels better about that :eek:

katherine_jean Wrote:Awesome picture, you too really look alike!

Love the shirt Tsukiko
Thanks, I love the shirt too....hence, that is why I'm wearing it :p of course Amethyst has one just like it too so we could even dress like twins..... Rolleyes
[Image: tsukiko1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 5,686 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 11,467 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 256,706 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 4,775 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 24,177 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,253 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 10,635 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie